Thread: Mature Asian Milf

Senior Member(無間使者)

Mature Asian Milf

One of the rarest finds I've found in my punting career is hot mature asians. Yes old asian grannies are found in every suburban shop but a hot asian mature is a rare spectacle. Particularly a Japanese mature milf.
    Has anyone sighted onr of these magnificent creatures on any of their expeditions?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunningsnag View Post
    One of the rarest finds I've found in my punting career is hot mature asians. Yes old asian grannies are found in every suburban shop but a hot asian mature is a rare spectacle. Particularly a Japanese mature milf.
    Has anyone sighted onr of these magnificent creatures on any of their expeditions?
    Nunu at yokos rydalmere
    Jenny @ 327a riverwood
    Natalie @ merrylands apple massage
    Linda @ 24 liverpool
    Cecile @ 533 willoughby

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cecile is on some permanent odd trip. I'm not sure if she is autistic or on something. As for the experience of the punt it's unique

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Loads at 14 burwood, mostly chinese

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Nah, sorry mate, can't help you there. All those that I've met are hot immature milfs. No idea why, must be my luck...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just tried Natalie from Merryland Apple Massage for the first time this Monday. She is ex-Saigon Princess and wow what can I say I was blown away. $150/hr all you can eat and I went down like a fat man in a seafood buffett. I dont exactly like massages but her one was actually pretty good too. Added her to my list of top Sydney MILFs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Nah, sorry mate, can't help you there. All those that I've met are hot immature milfs. No idea why, must be my luck...
    Any intel? Esp the Japanese milf?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitsu_koibito View Post
    Any intel? Esp the Japanese milf?
    Would like to know if there’s any milfs (40+) or gilf Japanese ladies in Sydney.

Quote Originally Posted by cplurt2 View Post
    Cecile is on some permanent odd trip. I'm not sure if she is autistic or on something. As for the experience of the punt it's unique
    A couple of times she has told me she has not slept properly for 2 days!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunningsnag View Post
    Katie from Olympic Park. She is a legend & will fuck you into next week. Not Japanese though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    Katie from Olympic Park. She is a legend & will fuck you into next week. Not Japanese though.
    Ah yes Katie Olympic Park. I used to bang her when she was called Heidi working at Yokos with the wink wink special Yokos service for 65/30min (or was it 60/30min back then?). Her horny moans were quite something else, i still remember it to this day.

This would have been 2012 and she was early 40s then, so im guessing she should be early or mid 50s by now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    A couple of times she has told me she has not slept properly for 2 days!
    Yea sometimes she goes too hard, especially on Friday or Saturday nights and ends up sleepy during the day. Last time i saw her, she said some older gentleman booked her for two hours and only wanted blowjob as he could not physically fuck. She said the blowjob made her so horny and just wanted me to pound her for one hour straight doggy style.

Nice Chongqing girl

Quote Originally Posted by kpopcity View Post
    Yea sometimes she goes too hard, especially on Friday or Saturday nights and ends up sleepy during the day. Last time i saw her, she said some older gentleman booked her for two hours and only wanted blowjob as he could not physically fuck. She said the blowjob made her so horny and just wanted me to pound her for one hour straight doggy style.

Nice Chongqing girl
    My ex girlfriend was from Chongqing. There is something about Chongqing girls that makes them hot as hell. She had wide hips but not too wide but god her ass was so round for a Chinese girl. Her tits were amazing as they were perfect C cup boobs which were the meaty type with medium round nipples. Just sucks because she went back to China prior to COVID happening which fucked everything up. Have not seen her since.