Thread: QVB Massage at L1 Druitt st

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

QVB Massage at L1 Druitt st

Afternoon,

Went to check this place out today, remembering my fond one time mamasan double, seems like it's turned into a legit Japanese massage place after relocating.

Can anyone else confirm? It's weird as fuck because a few things.

1. It's tucked away and is almost a back entrance in and of itself.

2. The website has specific pictures of the masseuses and they are cute.

3. I was asked to take everything off.

4. Mamasan had dyed yellow hair, kinda funky for a legit massage place.

The only 3 things which kind of counteracted this was

1. The waiting area is open any and all punters will see each other with no cover.

2. The price is high, at 110 for the hour, but the price isn't high enough that it would seem all inclusive like SBM.

3. Everyone seemed to have a uniform.

I got a massage with a slim but boyish looking girl called Nao with short hair. Not my type at all but I was in a whatever mood.

She didn't seem at all shocked or found it odd I didn't have underwear on but placed drop sheets all over me. I had 0 teasing or anything and when done she said it was done and left.

Am I missing something? Maybe because I was a walk in and not a booking?

Can anyone confirm if any action here, I saw a cute one take another punter who I assumed was a booking, in. Maybe Nao is the one they give to people they think believe it's a legit place and the cute one is where the action is at for a booking lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has been discussed on these forums quite a bit - consensus is it's 110% legit now.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks Stubbies I did do a search but the key words QVB massage didn't actually come up with anything.

Cheers no worries

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The actual name is QVB Japanese Massage.
    It used to be at 199 Clarence St. (Level 1) Owner is Chinese woman. She usually hired Japanese travellers.

The website photos are of the old shop and most of the girls in the photos moved on years ago. But they are all 100% real. I’ve met most of them.

I’ve been there many times. Alway legit except one Chinese masseuse once said she can massage my balls but I’d have to do the main part myself!!!

Website https://qvbmassage.com.au/

It’s a waste of time if you’re looking for any extras!!

The old location at 199 Clarence is now a Thai RnT place.
    I’ve been there but quality is poor.