Thread: Summary of first 4 Ginza Club visits

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Summary of first 4 Ginza Club visits: K Juju Misha J Alia V Rosie

Finally ventured into the city last month to see what all the fuss was about over Ginza on here and yes, it was justified. I’ve been back 4 times since.

+ Saw K Juju after work midweek and was blown away by how striking she was. Stellar curves, outstanding rack and she’s got a sultry look but in a classy way.

I walked in and she was immediately amorous as she undressed me and lead me to the shower via her mouthwash station. She spends a bit more time in the shower cleaning than normal - just go with it as it’s a clear routine and if it makes her feel comfortable then you should respect that - but she doesn’t disappoint when she’s done 😉

Once she warms into things she’s gets into quite full on kissing which I enjoyed, and the activity on the bed is first rate. She’s got some variations on positions that were fresh for me and again, quality all around. She looks incredible in CG. I am a one shot guy so 45 minutes is the right amount of time. She’s also a sweet talker, so smile and accept the compliment without thinking too much about it.

She’s already had one return visit a week later - wasn’t quite as good as the first as I could tell she had been filling time before my first visit and was much fresher - but I will see her again.

+ K Misha is a very very sexy package. She is older than Juju but in wonderful shape with breasts that are just perfectly sculpted. Could sense more routine here than with Juju but yep, that’s experience talking. Really friendly and after a quick stop at her extensive mouthwash station, into the shower.

She excelled in the shower - lots of sexy moves and kissing which again warmed up as we went. But it was as we got out of the shower that it became clear she’d had a busy day already and seeing her in mid afternoon I realised was a mistake. Not her mistake but mine, as once on the bed she went through her routine with a great application but she was tired and I stopped a couple of times to let her have a break. Not ideal, but not her fault. This is the reality - so do your duty as a gentleman to respect this.

That said, she was quite the companion for 45 minutes and if my schedule allows an earlier visit (given her hours) I’ll be going back for Round 2.

Definitely recommend these two - K Juju and K Mischa.

+ J Alia I saw towards the end of her first stint (she’s back already) and she was a leggy, very pretty and friendly girl with eyes that just engulfed you during certain activities. Whilst we both enjoyed the parts of the routine mix, I didn’t feel like we totally clicked, so whilst it was a good session I probably wouldn’t return and would only do so for 30 minutes as we spent 10 of the 45 fixing the air conditioning unit in her room. She is worth a visit if you like eye contact though - extremely beautiful eyes, and she was easy to chat to.

+ V Rosie - earlier this week I had the pleasure of spending some time with this voluptuous woman and we really could’ve kept going at it for a while longer than the 45 minutes I booked late on Monday night. Clicked straight away (which sure helps) and after some chit chat into the shower (via her mouthwash station) for a quick wash. There was just enough in there to get us both very keen for the main event.

She’s got rose pink hair at the moment, is beautiful and her body is absolutely gorgeous. The preliminaries didn’t last long as she was extremely keen to enjoy herself and I wasn’t about to stop her. Whilst you like to think you did alright, Rosie didn’t leave much to the imagination with how she described what was going on for her - which you once again, smile, nod and thank her for the feedback like a gentleman.

The buzzer went off a few times with Rosie - like I said, we were thoroughly enjoying each other.

She will definitely get a return visit. Highly recommend if you want someone who (if you click with) will get into it and do what she enjoys time and time again.

Ok so this was longer than anticipated but in summary - Ginza Club has delivered. And I haven’t even set foot inside Empire yet.

👍
    Last edited by GG1; 10-04-2024 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Name misspelt

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good first 4 visits man. Ive seen alia and rosie, I clicked with alia tho an thought she was really down to earth. Rosie totally agree, hot and just straight clicked instantly. Also good insights on the k girls. I might see them my next couple visits.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Some great intell there.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice reviews and intel bro

Hopefully more good punts coming ur way

Who do you have on ur wish list now?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bloom View Post
    Good first 4 visits man. Ive seen alia and rosie, I clicked with alia tho a thought she was really down to earth. Rosie totally agree, hot and just straight clicked instantly. Also good insights on the k girls. I might see them my next couple visits.
    Alia was really nice don’t get me wrong, more of a case of clicking better with the others. Rosie is a hot bundle of energy alright. Both K girls are very very good.

Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Some great intell there.
    Thanks, my reviews will be less about the specifics and more about the total experience. If that helps others at all, then great - if not there’s plenty of reviews with more blow by blow coverage 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post

👍 Where do you start on that Ginza list 😂 Rebecca at Empire I will need to for sure at some stage, I must admit the K girls have set a standard of professional experience that is real quality. Will be a case of getting recommendations from here and from the Ginza team who are great.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post

👍 but where do you start on the list at Ginza 😂

Keen to see Rebecca given the reviews for what she brings to the table - especially the enthusiasm that keeps getting mentioned. The K girls I’ve seen already have established a level of professionalism that’s hard to top.

But happy to take recommendations from on here and the Ginza team which have been good so far.

Ps. I replied last night but for some reason it didn’t get posted, so trying again.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GG1 View Post
    �� but where do you start on the list at Ginza ��

Keen to see Rebecca given the reviews for what she brings to the table - especially the enthusiasm that keeps getting mentioned. The K girls I’ve seen already have established a level of professionalism that’s hard to top.

But happy to take recommendations from on here and the Ginza team which have been good so far.

Ps. I replied last night but for some reason it didn’t get posted, so trying again.
    Once you go in often enough and they recognise you and know your preferences it’s really worthwhile having a chat to reception team top blokes with genuine recommendations and care about feedback to make experience better for shop and punters

Hahaha i guess im lucky in that you could say I’ve developed a “refined palate” and I know which girls I like and would pick off the rank by going off photos and stats/description each to their own for example I wouldn’t pick K Ari or ABJ Jade not that they are bad just not my taste for various reasons

Once you have criteria’s you go for it narrows down your list and most of the ones on current roster I have seen so really my targets are either new comers or repeating proven gems

Again each to their own I wouldn’t repeat rebecca but I’m sure many others would and there’s girls I would repeat others may not keep scrolling through review and build up your taste buds hahaha

Happy punting I will see a j girl tmr and report back once I decide who hahaha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Indeed Jack-Jack. I do find the service oriented women far more appealing to choose as a rule, because I find if they are happy to enjoy themselves then that’s going to make the whole experience worthwhile.

Also K Juju has updated photos now FYI lads.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GG1 View Post
    Indeed Jack-Jack. I do find the service oriented women far more appealing to choose as a rule, because I find if they are happy to enjoy themselves then that’s going to make the whole experience worthwhile.

Also K Juju has updated photos now FYI lads.
    i reckon i could rattle off a few J Girls that are service oriented - lmk if keen

K Juju and also V Berry both have new photos

but honestly photos for K Juju and J Yui do nothing for me other than give a feel of their body proportions which is not something that is heavily photoshopped generally

like ive yet to walk out and ask for a money back or walk out after the session going this girl is like 2 sizes bigger than description

Theres a couple of reviews around for K Juju but like Juju and Sia at Ginza club and J Yui at Empire the photos dont do the girls justice and they are better in person so can read reviews on them and their stats to help decide rather than rely on photos esp for Yui and Juju