Person's Name : Mimi

Establishment : 187 Hornsby

Month/Year of Visit : April 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.187hornsby.com

Phone : 0480 495496

Hours of Business : 9 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Extras Cost : $20 for anal

Services Provided This Session : DFKing, BBBJ, rimming/tromboning, DATY, FIV, squirting, face-sitting, pussy-slide, cowgirl, doggie, FIA anal, CIM

Size/shape : Quite attractive, slimish, B-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely - brilliant full-on PSE session

My experience/comments : I saw Mimi in the corridor after an earlier session and I thought I recognised her as the excellent Bella at 116 and Nikki at 28 – she is well worth another visit.

Miya met me and, after our customary cuddle, I was shown into the room and paid and was soon joined by Mimi who was immediately cheerful and giggly.

It was Bella/Nikki and she recognised me too and stuck her tongue in my mouth before squatting down and sucking me.

I asked her whether I could fuck her bum again and she told me I could try, just for me, because she hasn’t done anal for a while. I don’t know whether that’s true but perhaps anal may not be available for first-time customers.

I took a quick shower and lay down and Mimi stripped. She has a slimish figure (just slightly cuddly) with pert B-cups. Her bush is shaved apart from a small triangle above her clit. The photos they use are real but maybe slightly photoshopped.

She asked whether I wanted her to lick my nipples but I pointed to my cock and she started an excellent, slurpy BBBJ – lovely soft lips, no teeth and plenty of saliva with very good tongue-action and use of her hands. She also went reasonably deep.

After a good while Mimi asked whether I wanted her to lick my balls and she also pointed to my arsehole so I nodded and raised my knees and she rimmed me.

To improve her access, I soon turned over and knelt on all-fours, bum up so Mimi was able to properly rim me while stroking my cock.

When I was close to cumming I got her to stop and I lay down so she could suck me some more.

I thought about some 69 but I decided I’d not be able to hold back so I got her to lie down for some DATY.

Mimi held her legs in the air and I inserted a finger in her very wet vag while I licked her. I also offered my juice-soaked finger for her to suck on and she eagerly and sexily obliged.

Mimi soon went off and had a good squirt when she came.

I lay down for some more BJ and then got her to move up to sit on my face. It sounded like she was enjoying it but I don’t think she came again.

Mimi gave me a good pussy-slide, assisted by some lube, before I had to ask her to get a condom and she confirmed I could later cum in her mouth.

We started with some Asian-style cowgirl with some more DFKing and lots of lovely fleshy slapping noises.

I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed. This was good as I had a thumb fully up her arsehole.

I withdrew and moved up for some anal and she asked for a “tippy”. I said I would pay her $20 extra “like last time” and she changed the condom (not sure why) and she guided me in.

She was tight at first but soon loosened up.

I could have finished like that but I wanted a CIM ending so I withdrew and lay down. The condom was removed and Mimi sucked me until I came and then kept on going until I had to get her to stop and she spat in a tissue.

Mimi took a quick shower and then gave my legs a nice massage in the few remaining minutes.

She is from Taipei and works at 187 only on Wednesdays. She is still at 78a/116 on Saturdays and Sundays and at 28 on Mondays and Fridays.

Time was up so I showered and dressed giving Mimi and Miya a hug as I left.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    what is the full name/address of 78a/116 ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred69 View Post
    Person's Name : Mimi
    My experience/comments : I saw Mimi in the corridor after an earlier session and I thought I recognised her as the excellent Bella at 116 and Nikki at 28 – she is well worth another visit.
    Can get confusing, name-wise. Bella at 116 (I saw her at 78A December last, think shift changes due to Christmas/New Years), but there is also a (new)Mimi who works at 78a on Thursday who also offers anal (no personal experience, yet anyway). As I remember, you also wrote an AR for Mimi-78A. How would you compare the two?

But will confirm Mimi-187/Bella-116 is VFM. That's the problem with SYD - so much choice. Nice AR as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by richamalhotra12 View Post
    what is the full name/address of 78a/116 ?
    Check www.parlour78.com

They have a WeChat (QR code on website). No photos on WeChat, but do post daily rosters for BOTH shops.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Can get confusing, name-wise. Bella at 116 (I saw her at 78A December last, think shift changes due to Christmas/New Years), but there is also a (new)Mimi who works at 78a on Thursday who also offers anal (no personal experience, yet anyway). As I remember, you also wrote an AR for Mimi-78A. How would you compare the two?

But will confirm Mimi-187/Bella-116 is VFM. That's the problem with SYD - so much choice. Nice AR as usual.

Check www.parlour78.com

They have a WeChat (QR code on website). No photos on WeChat, but do post daily rosters for BOTH shops.
    Mimi at 78a is slightly older but has a much better figure. Both girls are good but overall the service of Bella (78a and 116)/Mimi (187) is better.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred69 View Post
    Mimi at 78a is slightly older but has a much better figure. Both girls are good but overall the service of Bella (78a and 116)/Mimi (187) is better.
    Myself, I'm NOT a "form over function" type, but still, sometime, I would like to try out Mimi-78a. Appreciate the reply and you taking the time in your original AR's to identify the other names/shops/days that a provider works. Sometimes another shop/day is just more convenient for the punter. (And I might be wrong about the 78a visit - it might have been 116 given that's what I wrote on my AR, below yours on the thread you started on Bella-116-jackpot. Not that important; she is worth looking up).