Thread: K Rebecca - Gave her a Pearl Necklace

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

K Rebecca - Gave her a Pearl Necklace

Man, you guys have gotta STOP booking K Rebecca. I've already had to stop seeing her for two weeks because the times I can visit were all booked out within 15-30mins of the roster coming out.

Besides getting smashed up the ass at work, now I have to fight you guys for a good time slot AHAHHA. Even then I still have to book a 12pm since 5pm was already taken.

Anyways, jokes aside I was really looking forward to seeing K Rebecca but really wanted to try something different this time. Someone started a thread about going to shops but not get FS so it got me thinking what I usually do at RnT places instead of FS shops.

This time in addition to the usual shower play I opted my round one to have K Rebecca give me a nice blowjob on her knees. Nice... Deep... And plenty of deep throat, with those sexy fuck-me eyes. I had her tie her hair up like she does in the shower to avoid getting cum all over her hair. But that sexy tied up hair look.. Omg it's actually pretty refreshing. When I was about to cum I had her press her tits together and look me in my eyes as I shot a river of cum all across her chest trying my best to avoid her face and hair. I came so much there was a puddle being collected in between her breast, the cum across her clavicle and glistening in the crappy light was actually very sexy. I had to rub my cock against her skin and smear the cum across all the uncovered area. She said she felt very warm... Like a wet blanket ahahaha.

It was a shorter round and review this time around, coz I had to head back to work... But man, I really want to try something different from time to time. If there's anything you guys usually do with Rebecca or other girls that seems uncommon on this forum, let me know and I'd like to try it too.

Cheers guys.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry Kiryu, will stop seeing her for a bit so you can get that timeslot haha

Might not seem uncommon, but these are what I have experienced:
    -mutual masturbation, like 69 but with hands
    -seated bbbj
    -doggy pussyslide in shower
    -wrap around hj with kneeled rimming in shower
    -backhug standing shower hj while catbath on my neck, shoulders, ears, face (had to squat to match her height)
    -facefucking bbbj to cim