Thread: Saw Sammie, my only description? Whoa..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cool Saw Sammie, my only description? Whoa..

I dropped into parramatta, and after one shop told me his girls hasn’t shown up (danger will robinson, danger) I ended up going to see parramatta blossom massage. I had seen Sammie on their WeChat and thought.. big boobs, big girl my jam. I went in and the lady at the counter who was under a blanket playing with her phone took my cash and off to the room I went.

When Sammie came in she immediately made a joke and pretty much set the tone for the session.. we had back and forth banter and eventually I think she realised she needed to make the move so she put my hands in her very ample bottom. Absolutely Devine. She then put her boobs into my face and I wondered.. where has this girl been all my life.

For the girl, she’s a big girl; don’t be surprised but not huge. She has a lovely curvy body; huge boobs and a sexy ass. She has a shaved yummy pussy.. I enjoyed licking it. She looks young, I’d say maybe 24? Hard to tell, but but she’s a lovely Thai girl.

For the service, she has options for hand job, body slide, blow job and full service.. I will admit I hoped for BBBJ but she did covered.. I ended up eating her out after she game be a blowjob with good suction and none of that fake moaning you often get but seemed genuinely sexy style moans..

30 minutes was $50, and $100 for the extra.. I’d say it was worth it.. I will admit to being rather she, she turned out to be someone I would be naturally attracted to, so I felt very exposed very quickly.. does anybody else have this? I generally find it easier to hit up the old ugly types haha i’m weird..
    Attached Images Attached Images

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Been going to parramatta blossom regularly lately. I’ve seen Lucy a couple times and she’s been amazing. Fake tits but nice athletic body. Decent CBJ but fake moaned a lot during FS

Was skeptical about trying Sami but I might give her a shot next!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’ve been meaning to try Sammie for a while. You’ve just re-inspired me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Follow up. Went to saw her last week. Paid $150 for a BBBJ, it was one of the best blows I’ve had. No CIM but still enjoyable ending

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk