Thread: Kyoto 206 k/J Kura

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kyoto 206 k/J Kura

Person's Name : Kura

Establishment : 206 Kyoto

Rates : $200 30mins / 320 1h

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean / Jap ?

Value for money/recommend? : No

I've noticed that there aren't many reviews regarding this establishment. I wanted to check out Kura as her photos are quite cute. She does look like the photos however there almost seems as if she was a lady boy. I've been to Nana Plaza in Thailand and noticed that she does look similar to the girls with a lot of work done. I might be wrong and she just looks like an extremely skinny k-pop star. She voice also sounded as if she was forcing a feminine voice. Again I could be wrong since English isn't her language.

I'm not sure how I feel about my doubts I have since I feel that brothels should disclose this if that's the case.

Anyways, My experience with her was somewhat negative since she doesn't seem to have much experience.

If anyone else has have an experience with her I would appreciate it if you could share it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What happened in the session? Anything that felt like it wasn't as advertised and that she's a trans?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I did ask if her breasts were natural and she said yes. However I ended up seeing scarring below her breasts and it did feel fake so she probably lied there. Perhaps shes had a few things done and she ended up looking suspicious because of it.

Just hoping for other peoples thoughts if theyve seen her before.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks man. You saved my money.

did you look at the pussy? you can tell when its a ladyboy, its looks pretty messy...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nah not really, but the body proportions just didn't seem right.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I asked general questions on how often does girl have period last year, Kura seemed she worked every day from 1pm to 2am without stopping since I sexed her, she came back to work after two or three days’rest, because I like checking girls I punted, which baffled me