Thread: Intel: Isabella Colombian ML

Intel: Isabella Colombian ML

Hey Punters wanted to find out if Isabella from Chanel at home/ pretty baby Newtown does extras or if she’s any good she looks like a good sort

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    At Chanel@Home one m/l once quoted me 250 for FS after a lame massage/handjob. I politely declined. Point being is they all do extras because they get to keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    At Chanel@Home one m/l once quoted me 250 for FS after a lame massage/handjob. I politely declined. Point being is they all do extras because they get to keep it.
    Yeah for a price they’ll all do extras was it Isabella that offered because I’ll fork out the cash for a crack at that tight little body

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Same experience as Coles at Chanel at home, $250 from the nepal girl Queena - solid firm bod and all that but not at $250 +$130 entry.
    My pet hate here is that its a 2 bed apt turned into massage joint and it has carpets!! Been running for 5 years so would not like to think, touch and the smells from those carpets.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny801 View Post
    Same experience as Coles at Chanel at home, $250 from the nepal girl Queena - solid firm bod and all that but not at $250 +$130 entry.
    My pet hate here is that it’s a 2 bed apt turned into massage joint and it has carpets!! Been running for 5 years so would not like to think, touch and the smells from those carpets.
    it sounds like she made her own rates she’s Nepalese so highly sought by Indians it’s a tough go but I was more inquiring about Isabella I’d rather not waste my time with a vanilla nhj if I can throw some coin at her and get what I want

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny801 View Post
    My pet hate here is that its a 2 bed apt turned into massage joint and it has carpets!! Been running for 5 years so would not like to think, touch and the smells from those carpets.
    Next time I'm there I'll make sure to drop a load on the carpet for this reason

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw Isabella at Newtown, one of the worst massages I have ever had.
    She had no interest at all, had to ask her to take her clothes off even though it was part of the price and even then she left her undies on.
    She was not interested in any extras.
    I’d avoid spending $250 on her

Quote Originally Posted by anth2426 View Post
    She had no interest at all, had to ask her to take her clothes off even though it was part of the price and even then she left her undies on.
    I actually went to see her had a totally different experience than that but yeah didn’t ask for extras I will next time though just wanted to hear some reviews and get an idea

do you ever wonder if it’s because you’re repulsive or do you think it’s all her

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Maybe I’m repulsive who knows.
    I’ve been around long enough to know the difference between being repulsive and a bad attitude.

Maybe I’m repulsive who knows.
    I’ve been around long enough to know the difference between being repulsive and a bad attitude.
    Fair enough could have been a bad day for her but yeah I got a completely different service I did see at Chanel’s website on her comments she did/does do extras and the reviewer was pretty pleased I’m going to go to Chanel’s and sling some coin

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The photos of her look excellent. Is she the same Isabella that used to work at MAC who was very very good and would be up for anything,

Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    The photos of her look excellent. Is she the same Isabella that used to work at MAC who was very very good and would be up for anything,
    I can’t tell you I’ve only ever seen her advertised at 3 shops 41 Epping which she doesn’t work at anymore and now Chanel at home and pretty baby Newtown looks like she does extras for the right person her body is model type skinny with Latina curves

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Is she the same Isabella that used to work at MAC
    No. That Isabella is long gone.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by fted View Post
    No. That Isabella is long gone.
    Many thanks, she was fucking great and really pretty.