I noticed that J Suzuha is back at Ginza Empire, although she doesn't have the moniker "come back". I saw her when she was here for her previous stint in early Feb, but posting a review now.

I had her booked for the first slot in the morning at 10:30am. I got a parking spot just outside, but as I was a little early, I decided to wait in my car for a few minutes. During that time, I saw this cute, young japanese girl with a bob haircut in tight trainer shorts, oversized slides, loose cardigan with a coffee in her hands walk by. She saw me in the car, smiled, went up the stairs and in through the door of Ginza Empire. Interesting, I thought, and a few minutes later, followed her in, paid at reception and directed to a room.

It didn't take long for Suzuha to join me in the room, and, to my surprise, it was the same girl.

Appearance: Suzuha is quite young. Very cute looking with big round eyes that have hint of mischief. That look of mischief is enhanced by her smile. Her bob hairstyle really suits her. She's quite small, with an athletic build with a meaty bum. Nice A/Bs with a trimmed landing strip. Very soft, milk-white skin.

Photo Accuracy: Suzuha is one girl where the photos on the GE website is 100% her and a very accurate reflection of her. And the bonus here is that the photos don't have her face obscured. Of course, the photos have the filter applied, but they are very close to the girl you'll see in the room.

Personality: She seems quite extroverted, and is not your usual shy, demure Japanese girl.

Communication: Not a lot of English, but enough to get by through the session.

Session: Over two shots during the session, Suzuha was a fun romp. The highlights being:
* Shower action was as expected, but nothing above the norm. But things picked up once we were out of the shower.
* Suzuha is quite the passionate DFKer. None of the sticking-the-tongue-out issue that you get with a lot of young Japanese girls.
* DATY with Suzuha is a treat. When she gets warmed up, she actually starts to grind her hips even as she's laying on her back while you're eating her out.
* I didn't CIM or have her rim me (not my thing), but they were on offer.
* A particular highlight would be doggie with her. She matches your rhythm in rocking back and forward during doggie instead of staying still that a lot of girls do. And while I prefer slimmer, more pert bottoms, doing Suzuha is a visual feast - so much so that I shot both my loads in doggie with her.

Summary:
In all, I would recommend Suzuha. She's a cute, young, cheeky girl who gets in to the session with you. While it's not always easy to communicate with her due to language barriers, she easily understands what you want when doing the deed, and is willing and happy to oblige.

PS:
And yes, she did recognise it was me in the car outside.