Thread: Mina, an absolutely stunning woman - PCD

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Mina, an absolutely stunning woman - PCD

Earlier today I had the pleasure of spending 45 minutes with Mina and she is something else.

Booked via PCD WeChat ID: friskybuddies
    Rates: 250/30 300/45 350/60 plus 50 each for extras

Apartment is in the Epping area, it’s easy to park and then access the building. Got buzzed up, walked in, a kiss on the cheek and we introduce ourselves.

Luckily I passed a few tests with her small talk to break the ice as I get changed, and it’s clear that not only is she friendly out of the gate, she’s just stunning. And the black teddy she’s wearing adds extra wow factor.

She’s got long curly brown hair, has a flawless figure and she did an expert job with her makeup, but I’ll be honest she doesn’t need it. She is really beautiful and as I’ll find out, extremely cute too.

So we walk to the shower and we haven’t even got in and we are all over each other. She knows how to kiss and is definitely not a passenger in this department. If you can bring your A game here gents, you’ll get paid back in spades.

She has a killer body, with delightful B cup breasts that she enjoys getting attention on but not at the expense of kissing. I might’ve just been fortunate she liked my beard but at every opportunity we were playing serious tonsil tennis (she won 3-2 in a 5 set tiebreaker if I had to score it).

The shower was high quality minutes and we spent longer in there than I thought we would initially. What I will say is at this stage there’s no doubt we are clicking so ymmv on your experience in here. Just make sure you respect Mina if she is offering you this kind of passion and you will have a great time. I found letting her do what she wanted, when she wanted, made the experience just that much better.

Finally back into the room and it’s a lower profile bed, so we spend a good five minutes standing up on the tonsil tennis court and wow, this woman has all the shots. She is insatiable at times and I’m not about to stop her from doing what she enjoys because it is fantastic. Required a little bit of bending the legs on my part due to our height difference but again, as you wish my lady.

Eventually I’m on the bed on my back and things are getting intense, so I ask her to spin around and do my best with what I’ve figured out to offer. No complaints I didn’t think.

So I’m ready, and she’s definitely ready.

I won’t go into too much detail from here on as I’ve covered plenty already, but we didn’t slow down for a long while. A long while.

The sex is intense and the eye contact I made with this beautiful woman time and time again is not something I’m going to forget. Cute and sexy is an incredible combination. If you can push her buttons she is going to return the favour tenfold.

We went overtime as both of us were just oblivious to the clock, so I paid a little more than I planned (she said I didn’t have to but I did). Then I had a shower by myself, dried off, got dressed and said goodbye.

To sum up, Mina is something else.

I’ll see her again for sure if she agrees. The challenge will be not having it be tomorrow.

Shoutout to the PCD mamasan, she wasn’t lying when she recommended Mina in one word - amazing.

Just make sure if you go see Mina that you respect her boundaries, and if you click, then you are in for an amazing experience.
    Last edited by GG1; 12-04-2024 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Price formatting fixed

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice AR.Kudos to another positive review to this young stunner.I’ve finally experienced it myself you are not wrong at all she’s Amazing! I’ll post my experience soon when I get some time today!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice AR! Thanks for sharing 👍🏽

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No worries at all - please treat her well gents.