Thread: Ginza Club - J Marina

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ginza Club - J Marina

Dropped into Ginza Club around 4pm Wednesday. First time to Ginza (2nd punt) unsure what to expect. Certainly didn't enjoy the cigarette stench, un tidy waiting lounge nor the allocation of room 10 right near the reception and all the noise that comes with that.

Marina was a lovely young girl. Approachable and friendly but certainly didn't put out any major vibes of wanting to please more than was required, mind you I'm sure I wasnt exactly putting out mega punter vibes.

Description wasn't entirely accurate, a little shorter and thinner but neither of these were issues to not find her attractive. Infact very cute.

Experience - Very friendly. Nice shower and BBBJ.A few good responses to DATY. Got to love a sneaky look to see the girl curling their tongue with eyes rolled back but I am not ignorant to the fact this may not be totally genuine. Lovely neatly shaved box. Yum. From there it was a little wrote. None the less. A cute girl with a lovely form and nice conversation. Got the job done.

Would I return. Probably not, but that is more me than her. Not sure if punting is my thing and at the same time I'm pretty sure she went through the motions for the sake of it so either I didn't vibe with her or something is possibly up. Or both.

Papasan asked for my feedback when I left, he seemed focused on if she gave BBBJ with CIM. However he was polite and a little confused when I gave a rating of 7/10 due to me not wanting to over or under rate.

There is a high chance this is not my scene and possibly the same for Marina but not to rain on her parade, if you wish for a super cute J girl then possibly she is the one.

So over all. Lovely girl. Super cute. Not my scene but that's for me to sort not others.

Have fun, stay safe, respect the girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter2320 View Post
    Dropped into Ginza Club around 4pm Wednesday. First time to Ginza (2nd punt) unsure what to expect. Certainly didn't enjoy the cigarette stench, un tidy waiting lounge nor the allocation of room 10 right near the reception and all the noise that comes with that.

Marina was a lovely young girl. Approachable and friendly but certainly didn't put out any major vibes of wanting to please more than was required, mind you I'm sure I wasnt exactly putting out mega punter vibes.

Description wasn't entirely accurate, a little shorter and thinner but neither of these were issues to not find her attractive. Infact very cute.

Experience - Very friendly. Nice shower and BBBJ.A few good responses to DATY. Got to love a sneaky look to see the girl curling their tongue with eyes rolled back but I am not ignorant to the fact this may not be totally genuine. Lovely neatly shaved box. Yum. From there it was a little wrote. None the less. A cute girl with a lovely form and nice conversation. Got the job done.

Would I return. Probably not, but that is more me than her. Not sure if punting is my thing and at the same time I'm pretty sure she went through the motions for the sake of it so either I didn't vibe with her or something is possibly up. Or both.

Papasan asked for my feedback when I left, he seemed focused on if she gave BBBJ with CIM. However he was polite and a little confused when I gave a rating of 7/10 due to me not wanting to over or under rate.

There is a high chance this is not my scene and possibly the same for Marina but not to rain on her parade, if you wish for a super cute J girl then possibly she is the one.

So over all. Lovely girl. Super cute. Not my scene but that's for me to sort not others.

Nice AR bro. If you are new to punting you might want to try a girl who takes more control such as K Rebecca or K Jessie. Guaranteed good time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter2320 View Post

Similar experience with Marina as OP.
    Quite pretty girl with good slim body.
    Average session .....nothing really wrong but nothing greatly right.

Got it done and left.
    A connection issue.
    YMMV underlined yet again as she is quite positively reviewed.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’ve seen marina twice, with months in between. First time was probably around when she first started and experience was similar to a lot of reviews you can see from back then: bubbly, engaging, service oriented.

Saw her again recently and experience was different to the first then and consistent with the comments in this thread. She’s probably getting tired and over it. Nothing particularly wrong but not the gfe I got the first time. Just went through the motions

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice and true AR from OP nothing wrong with the girl but I couldn't catch the connection between her,
    another could be room 10 out of focus When you hear ppl outside talking

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah, rm 10 is a crappy location.
    Can here all the food deliveries etc

Only time in there was with K Miki some time ago. Really average session, saved by the almost best standing doggy I've ever had. Some girls just know how to do it and that there's more to it than just fukn standing there ....crouch, angle, grind, push back. Yep, in that aspect she knew the tricks and was willing to show them....helps that she's tall.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Typo ....here s/be hear obviously