Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saigon Princess Waterloo

Senior Member(無間使者)

Saigon Princess Waterloo

Was in the area this morning so sent a text to find out who was available at either 10am or 10.30. Strike one - no response.

Rang at about 10am - phone eventually answered. Was told who was available at both shops at the requested time, 10.15. It was all the girls named in the ad on this website.

Turn up at Botany Road shop. No one there except a pleasant but older girl (late 30s or early 40s). No one else working and didn’t know when anyone else would turn up. Strike two.

Head to Elizabeth Street. Find one older girl with almost no English skills. She is available, but wanted money first before seeing any other girls. When I eventually got my message across that I want to see the other girls first, I was told ‘5 minutes’. It was 10.15 and there was no one else there. Strike three

Won’t be going back unless the offsite mamasan gets her shit together. Has anyone actually seen the multiple 19 year olds they advertise?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Jesse spread too thin.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massagecreep View Post
    Was in the area this morning so sent a text to find out who was available at either 10am or 10.30. Strike one - no response.

Rang at about 10am - phone eventually answered. Was told who was available at both shops at the requested time, 10.15. It was all the girls named in the ad on this website.

Turn up at Botany Road shop. No one there except a pleasant but older girl (late 30s or early 40s). No one else working and didn’t know when anyone else would turn up. Strike two.

Head to Elizabeth Street. Find one older girl with almost no English skills. She is available, but wanted money first before seeing any other girls. When I eventually got my message across that I want to see the other girls first, I was told ‘5 minutes’. It was 10.15 and there was no one else there. Strike three

Won’t be going back unless the offsite mamasan gets her shit together. Has anyone actually seen the multiple 19 year olds they advertise?
    When I was there couple of months ago (Botany Rd), it seemed that the providers were having to double as receptionist, answer phone, answer door, etc. Only appeared to be two in the shop, but maybe another was busy, around 11:30. One older, the other late 20's, maybe. IMO, it's unfair to the girls. They have to do double duty, but don't have the authority of a boss. Disturbs their work (mine had to take a BRIEF break to answer the door, seat the customer). I can certainly see the first arrival just reading off the roster, having no idea when the other girls would show, as she certainly has no control/authority. Other girls wandering in as they please; who's to know. The facilities aren't the best: rooms small; the toilet, at least the one I used, is outside the shop, entrance from a parking garage. Seems the girls rotate through the shops on certain days, and I can't imagine it's a great place to work for them, so perhaps they're not the most enthusiastic to be there. Certainly not the way to win hearts and minds.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by themort View Post
    Jesse spread too thin.
    It’s hard to keep your finger on the pulse everywhere. I’d be having cameras on the front entry and exit of every shop and monitoring what time staff turn up and leave. How many punters go through the doors, time inside each shop etc.

You don’t need to watch the video, the software can send screen shots automatically straight to your phone.

Then it’s just the matter of having the right staff.

I was parked across from the front of the Waterloo shop yesterday on opening time. I could comment but enough has been said.

Obviously there’s enough foot traffic…

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    SP used to have the best line up. Now it's eh

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I said my piece on this shop some time ago in another thread. It was based on Bro AHLungor's AR being stuffed around and generally unimpressed, and the shop doing their usual PR BS in promoting the joint, even when AHL was bagging the shop to hell. Go figure!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You guys are exactly right. I was in shop last week and Jesse was there doing look laundry or something, and phone rings and I heard her say yes Milky is here you want to book.

After she hangs up I said I wanted Milky but you said she's not working today, she laughed and said oh she might come in later and if he shows up he can see on the other girls.

So I agree Jesse standard has dropped no.customer care anymore

Quote Originally Posted by schloong View Post
    I said my piece on this shop some time ago in another thread. It was based on Bro AHLungor's AR being stuffed around and generally unimpressed, and the shop doing their usual PR BS in promoting the joint, even when AHL was bagging the shop to hell. Go figure!

Shop Owner
    Hello to all my loyal customers! And also the big man on campus! Yes, I care very much about my customer’s and all the girls who work for me. We have very beautiful girls, that offer great massages. Come and enjoy yourselves. I have lots of locations and offer body scrub and showers where available. Discrete professional waxing!

As a lot of my customer should know by now I do not tolerate F/S and have terminated girls in the past for doing so ( AFTER INVESTIGATING )as for the punter’s who think they my business, give me your Tax File Number and I will put you on my roster! Just come and have fun at Saigon!!

Luv, Jessie

Quote Originally Posted by schloong View Post
    Haha, are you referring to me “won’t return !” Review on the Botany shop? Well, that was a one off. But credit where credit is due , I have also been to their Elizabeth St shop a couple of times and the experiences while not spectacular were very pleasant, I got what I paid for and walk away happy. That’s what RnT is all about.

But never say never, right. All it takes is for the shop to roster an all natural Double D Cups or E cupper and yours truly will find my way back. While I probably won’t forget but forgiveness I’m very generous…….. lol

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The new shop in Nth Strathfield does not have much potential.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by stallionmachine123 View Post
    The new shop in Nth Strathfield does not have much potential.
    And the reasons are ????
    11 posts in 2 days doesn't help

Junior Member(有D料到)
    As per original post I've found wechat comms with this shop to be a bit unreliable. Couple of weeks ago must've got lucky as I got some detailed responses to my questions so I strolled over (Botany road) and took a chance. Walked in and there were two giggly young girls looked like they were taking selfies. Both very young and very pretty. Saw Lucy (later found out the other's name is Mymy). Lucy is VERY cute. VERY young. Slim body, nice boobs with very small nips. Kept her (big) knickers on. Can't massage much so part one finished quite soon and quite abruptly. Not much English and shy, she struggled to give me the menu. Not the greatest hj but got the impression she was trying to give a good service. She took guidance but it wasn't easy getting the message across due to her poor English. Tips are standard. When it was over it was over, even tho there was still time left on the clock, but I'll put that down to her inexperience.
    There was another lady there on the day as well in another cubicle seeing to another punter. So three girls in total. I guess they take care of reception duties between them. It was a Wednesday afternoon. Pleasant 45 mins with a real young cutie. If you want a young inexperienced girl and you have the time and patience to educate her she could be good when she settles into the job. I might try Mymy next.
    Does this shop have potential? For me. Yes.
    Is it hit and miss? Sounds like.
    Last edited by Will_1_am; 19-04-2024 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Missing info.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went to St Marys on Friday and saw Jessica. It was okay. Really miss 2022-2023 Jessica which I'd say is prime Jessica.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cherry69 View Post
    Went to St Marys on Friday and saw Jessica. It was okay. Really miss 2022-2023 Jessica which I'd say is prime Jessica.
    What was the difference between 2022/2023 and these days? I never got to see her back then.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    2022/2023 you would get one of the best BBJ and pussy slides and did not feel mechanical at all. 2024 is CBJ and no pussy slide while it feels like she wants to finish you off and be done. I'm also a regular with Jessica (probably seen her 7-8 times) so my rapport with her isn't bad

Senior Member(無間使者)
    2022/2023 you would get one of the best BBJ and pussy slides and did not feel mechanical at all. 2024 is CBJ and no pussy slide while it feels like she wants to finish you off and be done. I'm also a regular with Jessica (probably seen her 7-8 times) so my rapport with her isn't bad
    That's disappointing as she is extremely attractive IMO

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by c1teh9 View Post
    What was the difference between 2022/2023 and these days? I never got to see her back then.
    My experience she have alot of facial work done and she's more bogan up.

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    maybe stds will make someone rethink bb services

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar

Yes. Jessica used to do BBBJ & Pussy slide until mid last year then everything CBJ.
    Carol also CBJ now

I think its all CBJ at Saigon Princess now

The glory days are over

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast