Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saigon Princess Waterloo

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by massage addict View Post
    maybe stds will make someone rethink bb services
    you would be surprised on how many that don't care

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    My experience she have alot of facial work done and she's more bogan up.
    R u serious 'Bogan up' 🤣🤣🤣🤣 - all you've done is bash SP - if u don't like it just move on

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    The glory days are over
    Maybe for u and u know exactly why that is don't u :-)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Totally value helpful critique which benefits others and helps for a better experience of people in the forum - struggle with inane unhelpful repetitive unspecific drivel.
    I've had issues at SP but no more than other shops like 2 Pope 227NSM 41 E 14 Burwood 107 Chill - yes ML move on and experience leave - new MLs turn up and take time to settle in but that's the life cycle of a shop though have to acknowledge with so many shops appears many new girls over the shops but believe Jessie will come good given her track record

Sorry coming over harsh but think OPs just bashing for their own agendas and I assume the fan club will soon have their say :-)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think compared to few other shops especially the Chinese run joints id agree that Jesse and Saigon Princess run a pretty tidy ship. Viet girls are much more playful and friendly than some other races but it's still a business so I don't expect any special bond with the girls other than decent services.

It seems lately the girls have gotten worse and not the same extra services on offer that used to be unless you're a regular, although I disagree with Jesse saying she terminates all FS staff this is not true, and tbh why would she, don't do it, the girls extras are between the girl and customer so I think let them choose what to do as long as it's behind closed doors

Quote Originally Posted by Saigonprincess View Post
    Hello to all my loyal customers! And also the big man on campus! Yes, I care very much about my customer’s and all the girls who work for me. We have very beautiful girls, that offer great massages. Come and enjoy yourselves. I have lots of locations and offer body scrub and showers where available. Discrete professional waxing!

As a lot of my customer should know by now I do not tolerate F/S and have terminated girls in the past for doing so ( AFTER INVESTIGATING )as for the punter’s who think they my business, give me your Tax File Number and I will put you on my roster! Just come and have fun at Saigon!!

Luv, Jessie

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe Jesse doesn't like her girls doing FS because she's missing out on a cut of the cash...?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Farkersfolly View Post
    Maybe Jesse doesn't like her girls doing FS because she's missing out on a cut of the cash...?
    Isn't it to do with their working & premises license?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Read an interesting article in the NYT. About how the world these days is full of people who feel deeply aggrieved at the slightest little thing that goes against them and are filled with a sense of injustice. USA focused but no different I don't think here in Ameristrayyyaa.
    And if someone has a good opinion on something they may or may not choose to share but if they have a bad opinion on it they'll crawl over broken glass to spill their guts.

Anyway, dropped into the Botany road shop again yesterday (Monday), about 1.30. Four ladies, no customers. Jessica on reception gave me the options, Helen, who was outside on her phone, Emma (I think) was asleep, with a blanket over her, in "room 1" and Lucy popped her head out of room three. Helen a maybe but couldn't get a good enough look at her, Emma no, and Lucy I saw last visit so preferred not to. Pregnant pause then Jessica (may have noticed my indifference) and added "or me"?
    The rest is history.

Jessica IMO is "Top of the Pops". Immediately friendly, has lovely soft hands and an amazing touch. Chatty enough but won't bore you to sleep with mediocrity or tales of woe.
    Enhanced or otherwise, her face is stunning and her body is 'banging'.
    I'd seen her before at the other shop but she didn't remember until I filled in some of the details.
    My couple of visits here there hasn't been much massage although Jessica did do a few minutes of alternating from gentle strokes between my legs to pressure point stuff with thumbs/elbows. And both visits, the ladies have offered their extras quite early on. We had the usually back and forth of "what do you want"/"what can you do" before she says "for a hundred we can do naked body slide and other fun but no full service".
    As for her service, it's the best in a long time for me. She enthusiastically provided some of the things listed above that it's been claimed "she doesn't do any more". And some tricks that were new to me and sexy as fuck. The body slide front and back was awesome. She crawled all over me making sure I could feel her hot breath all over my body. Lots of gentle kisses everywhere. Just enough soft moaning to heighten the experience. I almost popped when I was face down, it was that good. When I was face up she was straddling me a lot of the time and "access all areas" was allowed. I didn't attempt penetration but she felt slightly wet. In a straddled 69 position her pussy was really a beautiful sight. Jessica was super playful and very sexy throughout. She changed it up over and over. She made no attempt to make me come quickly - but I feel like I did anyway 😁.
    After the cleanup she gave me a great head/neck/chest massage and when time was up we had plenty of hugs and kisses not on the lips) before I left.

I've read lots of reviews on here of members awesome experiences with MLs so I've visited said MLs but had nothing like the services described in the reviews. Do I feel aggrieved? Maybe. But it's punting right. And when I have a brilliant experience like yesterday I don't tend to feel like I'm special or that I have a rapport with the lady.

Everyone, don't overthink it.

P.S. when I left the shop Emma was back in room 1 asleep under her blanket. You think she'd at least close the door. 😂

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Farkersfolly View Post
    Jessie has fired many of her most popular girls. Girls that brought in the customers and the cash. This isn’t about money for Jessie. It’s about not getting into any problems with council and just the way she wants to run a shop. If she wanted girls doing FS she would run a brothel.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Will_1_am View Post
    Read an interesting article in the NYT. About how the world these days is full of people who feel deeply aggrieved at the slightest little thing that goes against them and are filled with a sense of injustice. USA focused but no different I don't think here in Ameristrayyyaa.
    And if someone has a good opinion on something they may or may not choose to share but if they have a bad opinion on it they'll crawl over broken glass to spill their guts.

Anyway, dropped into the Botany road shop again yesterday (Monday), about 1.30. Four ladies, no customers. Jessica on reception gave me the options, Helen, who was outside on her phone, Emma (I think) was asleep, with a blanket over her, in "room 1" and Lucy popped her head out of room three. Helen a maybe but couldn't get a good enough look at her, Emma no, and Lucy I saw last visit so preferred not to. Pregnant pause then Jessica (may have noticed my indifference) and added "or me"?
    The rest is history.

Jessica IMO is "Top of the Pops". Immediately friendly, has lovely soft hands and an amazing touch. Chatty enough but won't bore you to sleep with mediocrity or tales of woe.
    Enhanced or otherwise, her face is stunning and her body is 'banging'.
    I'd seen her before at the other shop but she didn't remember until I filled in some of the details.
    My couple of visits here there hasn't been much massage although Jessica did do a few minutes of alternating from gentle strokes between my legs to pressure point stuff with thumbs/elbows. And both visits, the ladies have offered their extras quite early on. We had the usually back and forth of "what do you want"/"what can you do" before she says "for a hundred we can do naked body slide and other fun but no full service".
    As for her service, it's the best in a long time for me. She enthusiastically provided some of the things listed above that it's been claimed "she doesn't do any more". And some tricks that were new to me and sexy as fuck. The body slide front and back was awesome. She crawled all over me making sure I could feel her hot breath all over my body. Lots of gentle kisses everywhere. Just enough soft moaning to heighten the experience. I almost popped when I was face down, it was that good. When I was face up she was straddling me a lot of the time and "access all areas" was allowed. I didn't attempt penetration but she felt slightly wet. In a straddled 69 position her pussy was really a beautiful sight. Jessica was super playful and very sexy throughout. She changed it up over and over. She made no attempt to make me come quickly - but I feel like I did anyway 😁.
    After the cleanup she gave me a great head/neck/chest massage and when time was up we had plenty of hugs and kisses not on the lips) before I left.

I've read lots of reviews on here of members awesome experiences with MLs so I've visited said MLs but had nothing like the services described in the reviews. Do I feel aggrieved? Maybe. But it's punting right. And when I have a brilliant experience like yesterday I don't tend to feel like I'm special or that I have a rapport with the lady.

Everyone, don't overthink it.

P.S. when I left the shop Emma was back in room 1 asleep under her blanket. You think she'd at least close the door. 😂
    Good review champ. Should do a copy and paste in Private Section under Jessica @ Waterloo. 👍

Junior Member(有D料到)

Junior Member(有D料到)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Will_1_am View Post
    This one champ. Stays in General it will disappear soon enough and if it goes in After reports the shop will probably bump it continually 🤣 good to see you had a great time. Jessica is a rare exhilarating experience if your stars align 👍

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I have just one word here: YMMV

I've only been once to Botany Road. I didn't have any comm problems when booking, but ONE data point is certainly not an accurate indicator. What was on the table and not on the table (puns intended) was made clear from the start. I agreed and had a good time. My negative was with the shop's facilities (small rooms, toilet outside - don't get old), but that is what it is.

As jaquedm1307 says, things change, venues, providers, etc. Sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse. But for me, it's NOT rocket science: if you enjoy, repeat. If you didn't, don't. 'Nuff said (to quote Trink, RIP).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12