I started with Alice at dream girl 130 in 2017-2018 or so. She was easily 9/10 in Looks. Massage skills top as well. Every body part. I didn't even understand what was going on half the time. She was truly kind as well. That's rough to compare to boys.
Olivia at dream girl 130 Is gone, she was beautiful with excellent massage skills. Part 2 was inorganic to the point I sometimes turned it down. I don't know where she went.
Now there's Ally at 200 Stanmore. Beautiful and knowledgeable massage skills. She's really kind.
To seasoned punters, whos the most beautiful masseuse currently with equally special part 1?
I don't want to get greedy but does another Alice tier girl exist? Ally comes close. And maybe it's because I've only seen her two times. Maybe its just that everything is sweeter in memory and Alice was the first.
I know some of the people lurking on this site are savages but I basically just try to find the most beautiful girl who is also capable of a great massage. Part 2 is an afterthought.
I've read most reviews thanks to the brothers on here. Thanks to you guys, currently on my short list is Sarah at 378 sussex and jane at le soleil. Potentially gia at 107 chill center. All gorgeous according to you guys, but cant determine massage ability as from what I can determine from reviews, the blood flow immediately leaves one head and goes down to the other, so part 1 is an afterthought. There's Danni at Leichardt dragon tendon. The girls there are usually extremely skilled masseuses, but I'm not sure about her looks. The word beautiful gets thrown around a lot now.

Hoping seasoned punters can help a brother out. Thank you.