Thread: C Sydney - Lao gong! Lao gong!

C Sydney - Lao gong! Lao gong!

Hello gents,

Have you seen the beautiful sites of Sydney? Well i don't think you did but you should! By far the best C girl on the roster and sweet talks in a soft tender voice. photos are a very close representation of her. fantastic big dole eyes, double eyelides.

Upon opening the door, see this beautiful ("Xian Nu") standing there in tight figure hugging dress and heels. straight away, DFK, hug and kisses, helps me get my clothes off and starts doing some kind of pole/lap dance style. i knew i was going in for a treat.

into the shower we go and like great body slides, her tits feels natural. beautiful C cups. shower BBBJ with those eyes straight up at you.

we then go to the bed and starts BBBJ, she has great moans as well and nice sweet talk (hopefully you speak mando because i didnt try english). first shot, CIM, took it like a champ. cleaned up a bit and great conversation (mando, sorry i cannot confirm english - maybe recception can let us know if she can speak english).

she loves to DFK, and great at it too. fantastic tongue use and lips, very very soft lips...she enjoys it.

second round, literally every position and her moans continues. great body shape too...not crazy skinny but nice tone body, great ass when pounding doggy. she does a nice look at you in the mirror as you do the doggy, she knows her stuff.

i would describe her as experienced as well, you can tell she has done this potentially before but still provides you with a fantastic feeling of being a GFE.

overall, best C girl on the roster right now. not sure how long she stays but please treat her well boys so she can stay longer for the rest of us!

I will 100% return!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Photos are a very close representation of her……are the photos of her, fake, taken 10 years ago?