Thread: Cute little Snow

Cute little Snow

I fresh to Australia and lucky to find lots of info about punting from here.

Picked no.5 this week, visited in the afternoon. Booked Snow as she sounds like a refreshing experience compare to my usual type of WL.

Snow was indeed a small figure Thai young girl. For me she was almost like a little girl from my neighbour.. That f*ck fantasy LOL

She has sexy eyes, fantastic slim body with C/D boobs. Yes they were ultra soft to squeeze.

Booked 30min with Snow to tried out. After the BBBJ in shower, i already wish i have booked longer!

Her BBBJ is top pro level. Good depth and mix with balls play by tongue. Not many WL do that from my experience.

Tried Asian cow girl, reverse cow girl. The action and view were hard to describe. Probably little sinful for my age to see a little young beautiful girl bounced on my dick...

Another lucky encounter. Will see again for longer time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks DJ for thereview

Feel like to see some snow today

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ask her what is the incorrect way of pronouncing snow in Thai and you will get pussy. I'm not even joking or trying to be funny.

Asian cowboy. My god. One of life's great things. When I saw J Lilina earlier this morning, she did the same thing. Her thigh gap and her bouncing C cup boobs were amazing. I hope she is on the roster again because she is a great chick. I'll have to see Snow sometime as well. Pics of her look good.