Thread: J Len- A SQUIRT QUEEN, and SHE Did IT!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

J Len- A SQUIRT QUEEN, and SHE Did IT!

Had a dud punt with a J girl last week and feel like needed something to help the recovery. Booked J Reiko based on many positive reviews but got cancelled. Rebooked J Len and I am so glad I did it.

I probably won't repeat the description of her body and look. Rooter's AR has perfect description. Yes, she is in the thicc category but in the best possible way. When I saw her warm and cheerful smile I knew it will be a good session. But I did not expect how the session actually went.

She came up to me as soon as I closed the door behind and we started kissing. It wasn't just a curtesy welcome kiss it was solid DFK like reunion with a distant lover and it was so sensual. We stripped our clothes while we DFK and my hands were all over her body. I got rock hard and my cock was rubbing her body and eventually, rubbing her pussy.

After intense DFK for a few mins, she got down and started BBBJ. It was so wet and sensual. My brain didn't function properly at this time but I managed to say the word "Shower?" which she ignored. Mind you I always take thorough shower, apply deodorant and use mouth wash before I punt so I was happy to go with the flow.

Of cause I gave her juicy, sweet pussy and bumhole a good rim which she loved it got super horny. Then she told me she can squirt with me. I didn't think much as I never seen a girl squirt. After long foreplay and sex in multiple positions, I was doing mis standing against the edge of the bed, she told me to get towels, more towels with a bit of urgency! I quickly grabbed a few and laid them on floor and one below her bum then I kept pounding her until I cum,

I pulled out and she continued to rub her clitoris intensely. I can see her vigina contracting and fluid come out. She was like having an orgasm and told me to put my cock in while she was rubbing. I was a one-shot man so kind of struggled after I cum. But managed to get in again for more pounding and more hot fluid come out. At this point I also reached my climax and my energy level dropped again so had to exit.

she asked me to finger her. I probably didnÂ’t do it right as I was afraid of hurting her.. Then she squat on the floor over a tower, facing the mirror and finger herself until she cum and squirt more...what a scene!

After all these we lay down, cuddled for a bit of chat and rest to regain some energy. She wanted 2nd round. Unfortunately, I wish I was 20 years younger. I really hope that her next customer (or customers) can help to sexually satisfy her. I also think whoever marry this gorgeous horny girl, won't live long.

I am genuinely grateful that Len has given me this unique experience after many years punting. I am writing this AR mainly to mark this moment for myself. So a disclaimer of YMMV. But I trust she will treat every customer as best as she can. She works until this Friday. Please treat her well. She is a lovely girl.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is it really squirt/cum or piss? Still a good trick!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    It's been proven to be piss. But it tastes different. I've had a few Fwb do it. I wouldn't stay at any of those airbnbs again they gushed all over the mattress. Fucking hot though. Squirt then I fuck them and cip.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Damn bro Thats Sounds hectic! But did u fk her nat when she ask u to put it inside? Jst wondering 💭

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Had a dud punt with a J girl last week and feel like needed something to help the recovery. Booked J Reiko based on many positive reviews but got cancelled. Rebooked J Len and I am so glad I did it.

I probably won't repeat the description of her body and look. Rooter's AR has perfect description. Yes, she is in the thicc category but in the best possible way. When I saw her warm and cheerful smile I knew it will be a good session. But I did not expect how the session actually went.

She came up to me as soon as I closed the door behind and we started kissing. It wasn't just a curtesy welcome kiss it was solid DFK like reunion with a distant lover and it was so sensual. We stripped our clothes while we DFK and my hands were all over her body. I got rock hard and my cock was rubbing her body and eventually, rubbing her pussy.

After intense DFK for a few mins, she got down and started BBBJ. It was so wet and sensual. My brain didn't function properly at this time but I managed to say the word "Shower?" which she ignored. Mind you I always take thorough shower, apply deodorant and use mouth wash before I punt so I was happy to go with the flow.

Of cause I gave her juicy, sweet pussy and bumhole a good rim which she loved it got super horny. Then she told me she can squirt with me. I didn't think much as I never seen a girl squirt. After long foreplay and sex in multiple positions, I was doing mis standing against the edge of the bed, she told me to get towels, more towels with a bit of urgency! I quickly grabbed a few and laid them on floor and one below her bum then I kept pounding her until I cum,

I pulled out and she continued to rub her clitoris intensely. I can see her vigina contracting and fluid come out. She was like having an orgasm and told me to put my cock in while she was rubbing. I was a one-shot man so kind of struggled after I cum. But managed to get in again for more pounding and more hot fluid come out. At this point I also reached my climax and my energy level dropped again so had to exit.

she asked me to finger her. I probably didnÂ’t do it right as I was afraid of hurting her.. Then she squat on the floor over a tower, facing the mirror and finger herself until she cum and squirt more...what a scene!

After all these we lay down, cuddled for a bit of chat and rest to regain some energy. She wanted 2nd round. Unfortunately, I wish I was 20 years younger. I really hope that her next customer (or customers) can help to sexually satisfy her. I also think whoever marry this gorgeous horny girl, won't live long.

I am genuinely grateful that Len has given me this unique experience after many years punting. I am writing this AR mainly to mark this moment for myself. So a disclaimer of YMMV. But I trust she will treat every customer as best as she can. She works until this Friday. Please treat her well. She is a lovely girl.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    wow bro! what a session - sounds so hot and steamy and seems like her service has improved lots during her second stint

i posted a review on her too and even on my 2nd visit? (i dont think i saw her for a third time as Linon arrived and had me distracted) i didnt get that hot steamy session

I think reception defs passed on the feedback as they asked how she can improve on her service and i was comparing to the service queens like K Jessie J Ice and K Juni/Mischa ie dfk as soon as u get in help u undress while still locking lips and lots of pussy slide everywhere ie in the room standing while dressed in the shower and ofc on the bed

sounds like she delivered to justify that price tag

wow reading ur AR sounds like she got some training from Jessie and Ice hahaha i never managed to unlock the squirting cos A it wasnt my thing and B was afraid of hurting her but looks like she was extra horny that day and helped herself

kinda makes me wanna see her again now..... hahaha

Do you know when she is leaving bro? Standard 2 weeks?

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Thanks for AR/intel@Holi_day
    Wow sounds like her service have improved alot compared to her first visit here. Good they take your feedback on board.

The DFK as soon as u walk in the door should be standard & should be done by every girl who is "Diamond class" level IMHO. It just makes the session alot nicer & u know it will be a good session.

@Jack-Jack it was mentioned she is here til Friday

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    I can tell it's mostly urine from the salty taste. Pussy juice is either sour, bitter or tasteless depending on the pH level of the vagina. And it's usually a bit oily or greasy like lube with touch.

But the way it comes out is different. Normal urination is reflex of the muscles and let the fluid flows with a calm and continuous stream. Squirt is severe contraction of pelvic muscle and pushes the fluid to come out. It's like high pressure water pushes out of a squeezed hose so the water splashing everywhere.
    The contraction was so intense and I feel my fingers were grabbed by someone really tightly.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    @Jack-Jack, @LuvJapPussy,

Thanks. I haven't seen Len during her first stint due to a bit of average to OKish reviews. And I wouldn't have seen her if Reiko didn't cancel. It quite a contrast to my last session was with J Sally and it was a very rare dud punt I had with Ginza. So definitely YMMV.

Another girl offered to do a squirt with me not long before was J Ramu. She does online sex chat in Japan and often perform squirt online. But she needed a vibrator and the one I got in my bag was a thrusting dildo it didn't work for her. Otherwise she would have taken my virginity of squirt haha.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    Thanks for AR/intel@Holi_day
    Wow sounds like her service have improved alot compared to her first visit here. Good they take your feedback on board.

The DFK as soon as u walk in the door should be standard & should be done by every girl who is "Diamond class" level IMHO. It just makes the session alot nicer & u know it will be a good session.

@Jack-Jack it was mentioned she is here til Friday
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    @Jack-Jack, @LuvJapPussy,

Thanks. I haven't seen Len during her first stint due to a bit of average to OKish reviews. And I wouldn't have seen her if Reiko didn't cancel. It quite a contrast to my last session was with J Sally and it was a very rare dud punt I had with Ginza. So definitely YMMV.

Another girl offered to do a squirt with me not long before was J Ramu. She does online sex chat in Japan and often perform squirt online. But she needed a vibrator and the one I got in my bag was a thrusting dildo it didn't work for her. Otherwise she would have taken my virginity of squirt haha.
    thanks gents might miss her then since i need recovery time hahaha

just finshed with J Haku today

yea Sally didnt do it for me either more in the sense i felt like it didnt justify the price tag