Thread: J ICE - Finally

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J ICE - Finally

With all the existing and review and discussions about her. I don't think I need to say anymore of how she looks, or what her services were, the vice grip that she got on her, the limitless stamina that she brings and the ocean that she drowns you in.

I believe a good experience is a combination of how the girl makes you feel physically, emotionally and there was a special moment. It's not very hard to achieve the first one. It's harder to achieve the second, especially if you've been out there for a while. I've only counted a few times where I got to experience something unique. But it's only once in a while where you get to have all 3. And that was what I got with Ice.

I was the same level of skepticism when reading through all the review about her, but now I get it lol.

The main part isn't about her looks. It's about her skills, sex drive, specialties and wrapping all that in a sweet, loving attitude.

To conclude. If you're looking at the monetary value. I think she's worth 2-3 normal prices. Because experience like hers don't come by often.

Happy punting y'all

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Oh forgot.

I give 9.9/10. the missing 0.1 is me sad that I can't see her everyday lol.

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Thanks for AR/intel LVMOET88

I was also wondering why shes alot more exxy than other J girls. Shes even more exxy than the JAV girls.

But it sounds like you're paying for the unique experience/service with J Ice above anything else.