Thread: OHKA - elegant GFE jap

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

OHKA - elegant GFE jap

My punting mate, told me there was a fair bit of new talent at GC. Didn’t think I’d get anyone so late but txted about Mira and Ohka, who both fit the bill for me and apparently the latter was available so 20mins later was giving my cash to the damn cute girl behind the counter at 278.

SCOPING
    Knocked on the door and walked in to be greeted by a pretty very jap looking round face with big dark eyes and a broad smile and felt instantly happy. She had a stretchy blue dress on that accented her boobs and when she came in for a hug I felt their natural softness against my chest and my cock instantly twitched up a notch. Tried to chat a bit but her English is not the best which made her seem more cute though.

Stripped off and got in the shower. I think she left the bright lights on quite high and I could tell from the luminance that she’s probably a little older, skin is not as toned but soft and pale.

The roster says she is 27yrs, 164cm/47kg, size5-6 and I can clarify that she is probably closer to 168cm maybe 50kg and probably more size 6-7. Pics are definitely legit though and she is slim around the trunk and legs with flaring hips and well shaped C-cuppers that hang just right for me. She used those assets extremely well in the wash down rubbing them constantly against me to get the soap everywhere.

She leaned in and kissed lightly and when she was behind me she gave me an excellent B2B while her arms came round and stroked my cock, making it grow with each pull. She then bent down and gave me a BJ teaser and her mouth felt warm and soft.

TASTING / PRE-GAME
    After we exited the shower I started to dry myself with a towel and she dried my back for me at the same time before getting me some odd tasting diluted mouthwash.

Onto the bed and she lay beside me and came in for some more kissing. LFK turned quickly into DFK, but tbh, the taste was odd, no ciggie flavour just kinda dry mouth-ish. Her first day though so maybe she just got off the plane or something…

She worked my nipples and my body - the usual stuff… then got down to the BBBJ. This was a highlight for the sesh. Quite deep and plenty of hand work. Lots of saliva, reminiscent of the standard cock worship that jap girls are famous for with plenty of attention to my nob after long licks up my shaft. She worked her tongue well. While she did that she also rested her pussy against my knee and I lightly rubbed it against her crack while my hands fondled her hanging melons. By the time she came up for air and moved to get a dom I could feel her moist juices on my knee.

MAIN EVENT
    This was also professional and with good attitude. Straight onto me in cowgirl and quite up tempo actually before I flipped her to mish and gave it to her balls deep. Love that first involuntary gasp when they realise I mean business. In doggy I really enjoyed cupping her boobs. I think lately I’ve been seeing chicks with fake ones, particularly my regular Thai girls. So the soft natural feel was so nice against my chest and felt heavy in my palms.

Slammed her to the finish in doggy and flatiron. She’s new so probably wanted to make a good impression, no whining or angles. Just took it like a champ.

AFTERWARDS / OVERALL
    Chatted a fair bit while she washed me down and we changed. She’s older and more mature than expected at 30yrs, but doesn’t seem that jaded yet.

I tried to get some more mouth wash after and realised that she had accidentally mixed the handwashing with water when I first came in… no wonder it tasted weird! We both had a big laugh about it like the ending of an episode of Tintin.

Genuinely her first day… apparently I was actually her first customer on her first day. But unfortunately this AR is about a week old. She did say she would be around for 10days… but haven’t seen her on roster or even in the girls tab, so maybe she has left already. Just another punt to fade into my memories.

Happy Punting

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can't see her on roster?