I try to see as many of the K girls as possible, especially across both Ginza Club and Ginza Empire as usually, their baseline quality can be trusted. And when the girl is good, I head for repeat visits. The thing about most K girls that work in Sydney is that they're usually seasoned pros who have worked elsewhere, usually have had some cosmetic work done, know what they're doing, and can be trusted to give a great time and service. But every now and again, a complete newbie comes along who is young and doesn't have a set routine.

K Hannah is such a girl.

Appearance:
Hannah is about 160cm tall with a slim-athletic build. Cute A cups, plump bottom, and fully shaved below. She has long straight hair, no tattoos, and seems to have had no cosmetic work done at all. And she looks (and also comes across in personality) as quite young -early 20's I'd say.

Photo Accuracy:
I'm not sure if the photos are actually of Hannah. But even if they are not, they are a very accurate picture of Hannah herself.

Personality:
Hannah is quiet, but not in a shy way. She opens up more as she gets comfortable with you, and she's quite open to speaking her mind when asked. She also takes the initiative to suggest different things. She has a cheeky grin.

Communication:
Her English is fluent, so there are no issues at all communicating. She said she recently finished her studies at uni, and is working out what to do career-wise. Noticeable when speaking with her is faint lisp which is quite cute, and a hint of an American accent.

Session Highlights over 2 shots:
She doesn't really have a set routine, which I actually find refreshing. And the whole session has very much a GFE feel.
She kisses very nicely.
But surprisingly for someone new, she offers the full menu of shower BBBJ, BBBJ, DFK, DATY, pussy-sliding, and rimming.
I'm not a fan of rimming, so declined her offer.
But everything else was done well and sensually.
Her BBBJ skills are impressive with really good eye-contact.
She enjoys being eaten out.
Her pussy-slides are wonderful. Maybe not the best amongst the K-girls at Ginza, but she certainly does make it pleasurable - both for you, and it seems for her.

Summary:
She doesn't work every day for long hours, so she stays fresh. She's not the experienced service queens like Jessie, Rebecca, et al. But she's a SYT who gives a wonderful GFE, is fluent in English, and is genuinely young - which is a rare mix for a K WL in Sydney.