Thread: anyone been too 393 place in Penrith?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

anyone been too 393 place in Penrith?

was looklng around for potential places in penrith, couldnt find much info on this place on the forums was wondering whats everyones experience like there and if you'd reccomend it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They were getting young Japanese girls, but it’s kind of pricey for what it is.
    Just hop on the train and go to Ginza instead.
    Or if your deadset keen on punting in Penrith go to Hotlips at 373 instead. They do get some alright girls. If there’s no young girls there try Tiffany older slim fit milf.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have tried going there twice, both times they were busy and asked me to come back later over the phone.
    They sms me the roster every now and then. Usually 3 girls working a day, mostly chinese but they point out a japanese or thai every now and then.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    393 had a tiered pay system a year ago and the girls were ok. I'm not in a position to make one for the team at the moment ..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cplurt2 View Post
    393 had a tiered pay system a year ago and the girls were ok. I'm not in a position to make one for the team at the moment ..
    wdym by tiered pay system?, like they change you differently if you want a standard or diamond experience?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yea they had (year or so ago) regular or diamond. Tina gave diamond experience and a couple others were giving regular experiences for the diamond price. Ie no kissing and they would slip that cover on your soldier mid fellatio

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Place is pretty mid, girls normally don’t speak English. It’s okay if you go for standard service only, I wouldn’t suggest diamond and you can get better service for that price elsewhere.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went there today... they advertize lot of girls, but usually 2-3 girls max per shift.

Saw a asian milf for 100 (30 min). Easy on the eye.