Thread: Supplements for creampies and reducing refactory period

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Supplements for creampies and reducing refactory period

Hey guys

Met a lady who loves to be creampied and being the gentleman I am, want to oblige hehe.

I have a prescription for avanafil 100mg, so that may help reduce refractory period.

Looking to try some supplement(s) that can help reduce refractory period and also ones to enhance my creampies.

Does anyone have any suggestions for what's worked well for them please?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensualpasssion1 View Post
    Hey guys

Met a lady who loves to be creampied and being the gentleman I am, want to oblige hehe.

I have a prescription for avanafil 100mg, so that may help reduce refractory period.

Looking to try some supplement(s) that can help reduce refractory period and also ones to enhance my creampies.

Does anyone have any suggestions for what's worked well for them please?
    Refractory period is purely based upon genetics i reckon. Some people have a sex drive like myself is horny after 3-4 hours. So I need a release at least 2-3 times a day. Some of my mates Ive talked to have not needed to have sex or wank for 6 months at a time.

In terms of bigger loads, in my experience its really about edging and being hydrated. Most of the creampie would be water and if you are dehydrated, you will have a smaller load. Edging throughout the week also helps and usually try to keep a load in for at least 3-4 days.

In terms of supplements, I take Zinc and that helps a bit. Also some people swear by eating celery. I have tried it and it does seem to increase my shoot by about 30% - but thats purely a once off anecdotal experience.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The most touted supplement for bigger loads is zinc.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Zinc yes, and fish oil, omega 3, for big balls and more sperm. Interesting that they gave you avanafil, test show you normally need 200mg for it to work properly, but it can have a lot less side effects than the other two.

Eat more eggs mate

Senior Member(無間使者)

Avanafil has no generics

Quote Originally Posted by scotty3d View Post
    Zinc yes, and fish oil, omega 3, for big balls and more sperm. Interesting that they gave you avanafil, test show you normally need 200mg for it to work properly, but it can have a lot less side effects than the other two.
    Drs are pushed (incented) to prescribe expensive patented non-generic drugs like Stendra/Avanafil.
    That could be a reason he prescribed it, or maybe it was for the fast action benefit.

You get the same quick action time from sildenafil if you take it in gel forms like Kamagra.
    Sadly, none of those quick forms are available via prescription at chemists in Australia.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I second kpopcity. Nothing results in a bigger load than holding out as long as you can before cumming. I dunno the science behind it though, loll....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There's a whole subreddit about this: https://old.reddit.com/r/cumbiggerlo...sort=top&t=all

Enjoy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have read that folic also helps.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks guys!

I suggested Avanafil to my GP as it seems to have the least amount of side effects, plus I won't be having sex regularly.

I might give Maca powder a go after reading this:

https://www.rareddit.com/r/sex/comme...plements_that/

Makes sense to me to try a single supplement initially, otherwise will be confusing to know what is or isn't working.

Prefer to have zinc from natural sources and recently started adding some to my cereal.

Have also upped my intake of fish to 3x a week (sardines and salmon).

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks guys!

I suggested Avanafil to my GP as it seems to have the least amount of side effects, plus I won't be having sex regularly.

Makes sense to me to try a single supplement initially, otherwise will be confusing to know what is or isn't working.

Prefer to have zinc from natural sources and recently started adding some to my cereal.

You need a healthy amount of Vitamin C in order to absorb as much zinc as you can.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sun bathing/D3 helps boost your testosterone or shine red led light on your balls.

Prep reduces the probability of contracting HIV but from memory you got to take it at least 7 days before and after BB sex for it to be effective and does come with some side-effects. DYOR

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks guys!

I'm going to give Maca a try as well. You never know it might actually work.