Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cock position in legit massage

Junior Member(有D料到)

Cock position in legit massage

When you go to legit massage, what is your penis position when facing down.

I'm talking about the legit one, when they allow you to be nude up.

I'm in dilemma myself. I usually put between my legs if I am kinda open to any extra that day. But, some days I'm too tired and only want to have a good legit massage focused on glute (no undies), and no other interests. But not sure should I still put between my legs?
    Feel contradicting myself.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I put them pointing straight down between my legs. That’s just more comfortable, no other reason ;-)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The few times I have been for a massage, some for legit others, hoping for extras, always pointing down. Much like Goldfish, for no others reason other than comfort. Otherwise I am placing my body weight on it and that is not comfortable at all.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haven't been to a massage place where I start ass up in a while but when I do, I just let it positon naturally. Usually its pointing up and pressed underneath my belly. I feel pointing down gets a bit uncomfortable when I get hard.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Definitely pointing straight down, I love it when they accidentally touch it when rubbing the inside of my thighs

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdlr84 View Post
    Haven't been to a massage place where I start ass up in a while but when I do, I just let it positon naturally. Usually its pointing up and pressed underneath my belly. I feel pointing down gets a bit uncomfortable when I get hard.
    Hard on the get go in a legit massage, bro? How do you do that?
    I mean sure in an RNT when I'm pumping to see a certified hottie/regular, but if that were the case I'd be all over her the moment she walked into the room. Usually no part 1 in those scenarios, lol...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Hard on the get go in a legit massage, bro? How do you do that?
    I mean sure in an RNT when I'm pumping to see a certified hottie/regular, but if that were the case I'd be all over her the moment she walked into the room. Usually no part 1 in those scenarios, lol...
    Ah fair call, I somehow totally missed the "legit" part. Yeah almost always no part 1 in my case.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by JIMTAM2016 View Post
    When you go to legit massage, what is your penis position when facing down.

I'm talking about the legit one, when they allow you to be nude up.

I'm in dilemma myself. I usually put between my legs if I am kinda open to any extra that day. But, some days I'm too tired and only want to have a good legit massage focused on glute (no undies), and no other interests. But not sure should I still put between my legs?
    Feel contradicting myself.
    penis has its own head and may move left right up down depending on circumstances

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Come on man.

Please don't tell me anyone is actually opting to squash their poor schlong under their belly - It didn't even occur to me anyone would think of doing that?

Whether you want extras or not, just let it hang comfortably. If you're shy, just keep your undies on.

Would much rather keep my undies on than inflict that kind of discomfort, and pain, on myself.

It’s never comfortable when you’ve got a stiffy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    pointing down for sure

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I went to an RnT joint just to confirm this and yes my lil bro naturally tucks under the belly on the massage table.

Quote Originally Posted by Rdlr84 View Post
    I went to an RnT joint just to confirm this and yes my lil bro naturally tucks under the belly on the massage table.
    You went to a rub and tug and watched your bro while he got a massage I know you’re supposed to look after family but there is a line hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    There's only 3 fucken legitimate cock positions - inside pussy, ass or mouth

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Massage first up

If you want them to start playing down

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a few accidental touches to the cock during legit massages when positioned straight down. Some girls like to do a few accidental brushes and tease in legit massages which is always fun.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithChips View Post
    Had a few accidental touches to the cock during legit massages when positioned straight down. Some girls like to do a few accidental brushes and tease in legit massages which is always fun.
    Is it an accident though, or are just seeing how you react or is it a hint to ask for extras

I often wear boxers underwear, so If I go for a legit and they say get undress, but leave underwear on, then I tuck my joystick in front and behave.
    Yet a few times at a legit, I have let my joystick point down where the little head is just about sticking out beside one leg.
    Then while they are rubbing hands up each side of that leg and their fingers tips bump my little head, some act like nothing happened, but next rub up the leg will well miss another hit.
    A few will do it again, like it just part of the job, with no more or less hit contact.

Most of the time they move on like it happens and just continue with a good massage.

If they don’t say to leave underwear on, I will very often take off. and point the joystick down between closed legs.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Once the accidental touches start do you spread your legs for more or stay in the same position in case they disappear

Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    There's only 3 fucken legitimate cock positions - inside pussy, ass or mouth
    Mate, you missed out a very important one, between a pair of big tits !

It’s called Spanish! Titty fuck, breasts slides, breasts sex or whatever other names you could think of……… haha

One for the breasts lovers

Cheers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast