Thread: Honey - 3rd Opinion

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Honey - 3rd Opinion

It's kind of with mixed feelings I write this review, but gotta keep my bros informed and intelled (yes I'm claiming that as a word).

After seeing some really positive responses from Jesse who owns fireflies, I was encouraged to pay a visit.
    I normally do not do FS shops, I just find everytime I go.... I'm somewhat disappointed.

Read on.

I anxiously awaited the roster change, and ended up choosing Somi. I generally go first thing to a shop. Get them fresh in the morning.

I make my preparations and head to Town Hall, ensuring I keep the shop informed where I am. This is just good manners so they know you haven't bailed without saying anything.

Rock up the rear discreet entrance and ring.... No answer. Okay guess not open yet at around 9:50. I msg the shop to tell them such.

I head back out and try to enter the Civic for piss, there's a security guy and a woman talking at the entrance. As I go to get past I get a rather rude, 'we're closed' from the lady who directs me back to the street like I'm diseased lol.

I wait a bit longer, and try my luck again. This time an Indonesian lady answers and ushers me saying they just opened. All good, I go and let them know I have a booking for Somi. I pay my fees and sit on a comfy couch and ponder. I still don't know who Jesse is, but it was potentially the gentlemen with her in the back, with glasses and a beard doing something tissue paper quietly also Indonesian I think. As a side note, shops never seem to actually open at 10am, almost every FS joint I've been to where I rock up at opening time is never actually open at that time. Something to note if you have limited time. Not their fault directly just nature of the gig I suppose.

My ruminations about whether that was Jesse or not are interuppted by the lady telling me that in fact Somi is not available and will only be in later, but Viet Honey is now available. This definitely throws a spanner in the works... I had read 2 reviews on Honey, one good one bad. After some deliberation I accepted after the assurance by mamasan "she does dehm good service" (love the indo accent haha!)

Looking back on it though, it could also have been a Double book, which I was simply not the preferred customer.

I walked up to room 8 and Honey was already there to receive me.

Let's get the hard truths out of the way first. Honey, 10-15 years younger I think would have been smoking hot. She is definitely on the latter side of 35 imo, and those pics are smoothed over more than a butter spreading commercial. She has a relatively pretty face, you can definitely see a beauty there, but time has taken its toll.

She has had a kid, so not a flat stomach, but not wildly hanging either. Boobs are augmented, but overall fine. Will not be everyone's cup of tea for sure.

Language wise, very thick Viet accent, did make some words hard to understand but overall, not at all uncommunicable.

Personally, imo, she could move heads if glammed up.

The initial opening time was not good. There was no intimacy from Honey, just pointed me towards the shower like a cinema usher and once I got in, very basic shower off, no attempt at anything on shower (I wansnt hard yet though tbh) and upon finishing I stepped out and wrapped a towel around myself thinking.

I could see this punt going very south so I told Honey, hey, you know what, I'm not feeling it. I think I'm going to bail and either get a refund or get another girl.

We got into an altercation over this, Honey was visibly upset, and was adamant I wouldn't receive a refund because she had already disrobed and given me a shower despite absolutely nothing else happening.

Not sure but I'd love some clarification from Jesse.

Anyway, after some exchanges, we came to an agreement and I resumed.

Honey started with a massage for me, okay massage, and she did ask about pressure which was a bonus.

Through some idle chit chat we warmed up to each other more. I turned over and began to kiss over her body, into some DFK and work my way down to her shaven snatch.

Dined at the Y and got my fill, Honey had a 'wild orgasm' (lol) moved into some more DFK, then Honey informed she that I was going to get Sucked.

I lay back and enjoyed a decent BBBJ. After a fewinites the dom went on and Honey got into a reverse Cowgirl. Unfortunately a combination of the condom and Honey not really doing much in the CG led me to start going soft.

I pulled out and as time was running short (wasted it arguing it at the start) Honey finished me off with a HJ as I feasted on her boobs and FIV.

After cleaning up, Honey lay down next me and we chatted about life.

The phone call for time went off shortly after, scaring the fuck out of me with how loud it was, and we got into the shower and cleaned off before being ushered out.

On the way out, I saw a girl I think might have been Somi wrapped up in a towel heading to the room next to ours. Hence my line at the beginning about being double booked.

At any rate, bit of a mixed bag as my first impression of fireflies.

Wouldni give Fireflies another go? Yes I would.
    Would I give Honey another booking? Tbh yeah. While we had a spat at the start, Honey ended up being an okay punt after all. Not my worst at all.

Happy punting everyone,

- F0x

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    thanks for the review F0x, kudos for making the best from an average situation.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Cheers for the review. Very similar to the experience I had with the previous viet girl Jenny that's since been removed. But have walked past honey in the foyer and yes, pictures are exaggerated a lot.

Definitely going to be a bit more cautious with this place until more positive reviews come through. Also looking at honeys availability and how often she's rostered, I am getting the inclination that she's actually living there...