Thread: Mina PCD.. Amazing. Best session of 2024

Junior Member(有D料到)

Mina PCD.. Amazing. Best session of 2024

I was out in the Ryde area to pick up my car for service, when I decided to try my luck and msg Mamasan from PCD to see who was on. She said that if I come now, Mina is free.

I locked it in right away knowing that I was short on time, and I've been also wanted to see her.

I can most definitely say that she looks exactly like in the pics. In my opinion, she is even better and hotter. She was wearing the same cute tartan skirt, and no panties..

I quickly rinsed off myself in the shower, and came out. As I was drying off standing next to the bed, we exchanged a little chit chat before she lunged in and started a very passionate DFK. We were tongue wrestling like crazy, and my cock was hard. She grabbed it and played with it before sliding it between her legs and giving me a standing pussy slide while we were pashing like high school teenagers.

At this moment, I knew this was going to be a good session. Things got hot and heavy real fast, but before main course I wanted entree, and I spun her around on all fours and dived straight into daty. She went off, and she was purring like a kitten and suffocating my face. My tongue and mouth went into overdrive to try and keep up with her appetite. She loved a bit of good deep rimming as well.

Soon it was my turn to receive, and she definitely is a giver. Mina provides a warm deep BBBJ, sucking slow at first, then frantic action like it was her last meal. We get into 69, and she sucks my balls and licks my perineum. I raise my legs to my chest and she rims my ass as well. This girl is fucking wild!

After our entree's, I got her to climb on top for a some more DFK and a wonderful and very steamy pussy slide. Along with her moans, the swishy & sloppy noises from her bare pussy lips glidng over my cock was fucken hot. At first slow, then she went into another gear and went full turbo. It was like fucking my girlfriend at this point, very intimate and feelings of deep connections.

Time to fuck, dommed up - and she continues to ride me in ecstacy, frantic hip thrusts, asian cowgirl, thrusting. I was just enjoying watching her moan and squeal.

I wanted to give her a rest, so switched her around to doggy and pounded away for the finish line. As I felt the need to cum, I pull out and ask her to suck me off for a nice CIM.

The only regret I have is that I didn't have enough time to spend with her. I'll definitely be back though.

Mina is a GEM. Young, sexy, friendly and a passionate lover.

Again, PCD - hats off to you for always delivering.

I can relate to Mengs review.... I recall having many many touchdowns!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've not had a response from their wechat. You saw Mina via Incall? What was the location and the $$$ roughly?