Thread: Nice Crystal in Parramatta

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Nice Crystal in Parramatta

Quite nice Crystal gave me a great massage in Parramatta. After a bit of chatting and a confirmation call I arrived already the next day on the provided address. The chemistry was good between us from the beginning, lucky. Herr apartment was clean and tidy and she had a very comfortable bed for her massage and other erotic services. She used a well smelling oil and was really handsome while she started touching my body. I booked a full 90 minutes with her so there was no need to rush. Her massage skills were good with strong hands. The happy end was done with hands and mouth and I had a very big eruption as the final. I liked her and would go again, I still feel relaxed from the experience.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangooboy View Post
    Quite nice Crystal gave me a great massage in Parramatta. After a bit of chatting and a confirmation call I arrived already the next day on the provided address. The chemistry was good between us from the beginning, lucky. Herr apartment was clean and tidy and she had a very comfortable bed for her massage and other erotic services. She used a well smelling oil and was really handsome while she started touching my body. I booked a full 90 minutes with her so there was no need to rush. Her massage skills were good with strong hands. The happy end was done with hands and mouth and I had a very big eruption as the final. I liked her and would go again, I still feel relaxed from the experience.
    Review looks fake as. And so do all the others you've done review.