Thread: Lilina - Absolutely stunning J girl ! THOSE LEGS OMG

Lilina - Absolutely stunning J girl ! THOSE LEGS OMG

Person's Name : Lilina

Establishment : No 5 Marrickville

Month/Year of Visit : April 2024 (forget the exact date)

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://no5marrickville.com/profile/lilina/

Rates : $300/1 hour

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : GFE, PSE, DFKing, BBBJ, DATY, reverse CG, cowgirl, CIM, mouthfuck (gently, not hard)

Size/shape : medium height, slim but curvy, flat stomach, nice round ass, nice C-cups, shaved, cat bath

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese

Value for money/recommend? : Certainly - great service

My experience/comments :

Hey bros. Long time since I posted a AR and don't have much time due to a meeting in 20 lol.

Back in April, I visited no 5 and saw Japanese girl Lilina. Entered the shop, paid my money and went to one of the rooms. Waited about 5 minutes and Lilina walked in. Now, I have to say she is fucking gorgeous. I was sitting on the edge of the bed with my mouth open and just staring at her body. I know this is rude but I could not help it due to the fact that she is just stunning. She has a few small tattoos which is fine but adds to the sexiness of her body.

As she undressed, I could not stop looking at her tits. Pert round C cups just like my ex-girlfriend from Chongqing. In actual fact, Lilina had the same body in terms of legs, thigh gap, round ass and overall, just sexy. We headed to the shower and started DFK'ing while she was playing with my cock. She then got on her knees and started sucking. It felt weird at first but did not realise she had a tongue stud ! OMFG THE FEELING ! After the shower, we headed to the bed. She began a sloppy BBBJ whilst maintaining good eye contact. BBBJ continued after the shower on the bed and began to gently mouthfuck her. I always start slow and as she was compliant, I started to up the tempo but not to hard. I would say it would be medium mouth fuck level haha.

I then asked her if we could start fucking. She grabbed a rubber and we started in cowgirl. Pounded away for a while then changed to reverse cowgirl. I looked down towards my cock and could see her pussy tightly wrapping my cock and it looked so sexy. We then changed to doggy and this was the highlight for me. Her ass is round yet she is skinny. She is one of those girls that are slim but because of her slightly wide hips, her ass just expands in doggy and it literally looked like a peach or apple you buy from woolworths ! Pounded away for a bit then stopped to DFK her then back to doggy. I could not hold it anymore, ripped of the rubber then wanked myself while she was on her knees with her mouth open. I squirted a shit tonne of cum into her mouth. She then sucked after then headed to the shower.

I joined her, we cleaned up, had a good massage then I was off ! Ok guys, if you like skinny girls that have good thigh gap and girls with a round ass, then she is the one. Her attitude is fantastic and I really had a good time. Once again, I should have posted this before but just didn't have the time. Thank you No 5 management and I'll be back soon to see beautiful Lilina ! Happy punting bros !
    Last edited by Niceguy11; 18-04-2024 at 10:29 AM. Reason: Correct month: April not March