Thread: Sex in legit massage shop with sidechick

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sex in legit massage shop with sidechick

Hi all,

Did anyone know some legit massage shop where me and my partner can have sex after the couples massage?

What we are looking for a genuine legit massage and after that 15-30 min me time (just us in the room or shower, massaue can leave).

Anyone know such shop or had similar experiences?

Preference is near paramatta/westmead/ north west sydney or cbd.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You could ask one of the local shops. As long as you are basically paying for the room, I don’t think they will mind. That being said, it would have to be a shop that has seperate rooms and not just separated by a curtain. It would also need to be type of place that offers R&T, as legit shops wouldn’t allow couples to be making noise while they are servicing legit customers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny77 View Post
    You could ask one of the local shops. As long as you are basically paying for the room, I don’t think they will mind. That being said, it would have to be a shop that has seperate rooms and not just separated by a curtain. It would also need to be type of place that offers R&T, as legit shops wouldn’t allow couples to be making noise while they are servicing legit customers.
    Yeah...i did it as mfff before on RNT. But had to pay the girls extra and which seems bit expensive.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ah ok. Perhaps a legit place that has a private room will be happy to accomodate.

Sounds interesting. Let us know how it goes.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Done this multiple times with the missus but not in Australia. In my home country and during family trip in Thailand. Several times had TT massage in separate rooms for 60/90 mins (where ceilings are open so you can hear each other, but cant see), followed by shower together with the missus (makeout in shower), followed by sex on massage bed (not massage table, the shop had mattresses covering the entire floor of the room) with the missus. Great experiences but hard to find in Australia except in high end places which would be quite expensive I believe. Good luck!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Look for a Thai or other legit-style shop like this one below.
    https://www.senseofthai.com.au/priva...laxation-room/

This was Sense of Thai in Port Melbourne, we did exactly this after the massage as we had the privacy of the room for another hour.
    Have also done similar in high end spa's at 5star hotels in Hong Kong and similar that have couples packages including massage, plunge bath/jacuzzi setups and private rooms.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Hard to do this in a legit place in Sydney. They're all designed to be a bit lacking in privacy.

Your best bet if you absolutely have to do it in a massage setting is to go to the least busy shop that you know of at the least busy time, so that you can negotiate some sort of arrangement where you can pay more to be able to use a private "area" of the shop for X amount of time. More likely for them to agree to it this way because they wouldn't be fully booked with lots of customers going in.

You'd want to book the whole area (eg. Like the back 4 curtained cubicles, or a room containing 2 or 4 massage cubicles, etc) so you don't get any other customers plonking down in the next cubicle while you're going at it.

Not sure about legit massage place but few RnTs do offer rooms. You can also get legit massage in a hotel and you have your room for follow up activity.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Funandfun View Post
    Not sure about legit massage place but few RnTs do offer rooms. You can also get legit massage in a hotel and you have your room for follow up activity.
    Going to an RNT might be a bit tricky. It depends on how open minded his girl is. She will get the hint what the place is about. Then it's not going to take much to figure out that OP is a punter.