Thread: How did your lactation fetish start?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

How did your lactation fetish start?

For those of you with a love of a leaky nipple when did you realise you were hooked on lactation? For me it was when a neighbour with a one year old and separated from her husband invited me over (we had been friendly and chatted often while she was married but nothing more). She was only breastfeeding once a day but still had flow. One thing led to another and she straddled me on the couch. I couldn’t wait to get her top off to see the huge titties I had admired from a distance for so long. As soon as the bra came off I got sprayed. She apologised but I went onto the nipple for a taste and have been looking for that taste ever since. How about you?

Quote Originally Posted by crazycanuck View Post
    For those of you with a love of a leaky nipple when did you realise you were hooked on lactation? For me it was when a neighbour with a one year old and separated from her husband invited me over (we had been friendly and chatted often while she was married but nothing more). She was only breastfeeding once a day but still had flow. One thing led to another and she straddled me on the couch. I couldn’t wait to get her top off to see the huge titties I had admired from a distance for so long. As soon as the bra came off I got sprayed. She apologised but I went onto the nipple for a taste and have been looking for that taste ever since. How about you?
    It didn’t because I’m not a weirdo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If that’s how low your bar is to judge someone to be a weirdo you must respond to every second post with that moniker.

If that’s how low your bar is to judge someone to be a weirdo you must respond to every second post with that moniker.
    You could rig up a sex doll with a camelpack full of milk with some sort of pump system and you could live out the rest of your days in bliss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    have you left something or the baby went hungry that night

Anyway its a fetish like many others...good to got it fullfilled...

Senior Member(無間使者)

They're everywhere in Thailand

If you have a lactation fetish, then you have to hit Thailand and search out for newly arrived Isaan ladies and girls that have recently had babies.
    The numbers of newly arrived sex workers like that with free flowing milky boobs that I have come and cum across has been amazing.
    You do have to get off the main spots of Bangkok/Sukhumvit, Pattaya and Phuket/Patong tho.
    They are to be found where newbies hide out when first arriving, the smaller bar areas of South Phuket/Rawai, Hua Hin/Soi 80, Koh Samui, etc..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sadly the old Chinese boiler MILFs with sagging boobs with skin texture like an elephant's ass aren't likely to have any milk flowing.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    great description that's surprisingly accurate