Thread: Latina MLs that offer extras

Latina MLs that offer extras

Got a thing for Latinas want to know some good punts any tips would be much appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Use the search function by entering Latin nationalities and you can find lot of tips and shops.

Quote Originally Posted by Funandfun View Post
    Use the search function by entering Latin nationalities and you can find lot of tips and shops.
    I’d rather hear from current punters about current talent

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidmark View Post
    I’d rather hear from current punters about current talent
    Translation: I'm too busy to read posts, so why don't you (2nd person plural) regurgitate your AR's for MY convenience.

Always amazes me how some people don't have the time for homework but will always have time to punt.

QED: Follow Funandfun's advice, then sort the search results by "newest first".

Quote Originally Posted by Skidmark View Post
    I have so much posting to do yet
    2nd solution: Check the shop rosters (there's a thread for that), find some Latinas, and TOFTT. Bonus: then you'd have something to write about rather than just 1-liner comments.

No empathy for REMF's.

Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Translation: I'm too busy to read posts, so why don't you (2nd person plural) regurgitate your AR's for MY convenience.

Always amazes me how some people don't have the time for homework but will always have time to punt.

QED: Follow Funandfun's advice, then sort the search results by "newest first".

2nd solution: Check the shop rosters (there's a thread for that), find some Latinas, and TOFTT. Bonus: then you'd have something to write about rather than just 1-liner comments.

No empathy for REMF's.
    Hey thanks for the advice I have a real life so we probably don’t share that much in common some people are on a different life trajectory’s than others I just want to have a laugh and get my rocks off so I’m not looking to get a degree in punting so I’ll leave you with a good one liner - Go fuck yourself.