Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dating a ML

Junior Member(有D料到)
    is having a regular punt with same ML same as dating?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JuneC View Post
    What do you think?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hayabi is back and he's finally over J and moved on to a new imaginary relationship and wants a pat on the back from all the forum members
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    Gee I wonder who this is.
    Does it really matter? What you are reading here is exactly what I’m telling my mates. The only difference being the pics and videos I have to back it all up. They get to see them and soon her up close and personal, you guys don’t.

Quote Originally Posted by trampslikeus55 View Post
    Was thinking the same thing 👍
    No need to think just observe. I’m posting reality.

Quote Originally Posted by cassius View Post
    Ultimately a lie or secret will kill a relationship.
    That’s a glass half empty comment. I never think that way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Reggie stop watching YouTube, this is reality. I deliberately chose to not watch your links as I cannot afford high speed internet ok!

Quote Originally Posted by softdrink.pp View Post
    Some guys have the "cuckold" (knowing that many guys is using their wife/gf body for sex) and/or the "savior" (I am the one who took her off this life) fantasies. Whatever is your motive, I would advise to enjoy time with her, but don't het emotionally attached.

Women that opt for this kind of work has some emotional/physcological problems and they are not suitable for relationship.
    I have no fantasies regarding her. We date as any normal couple except I do not ask what she does for a living or even if she had a good or a bad day. Regarding motive. I prize her as a catch, like a marlin, I’ve caught, tagged and released her back into the punting wild from whence she came. I feel she respects I’m not clingy and that I don’t ask too many questions. When we are together that is all that counts. Nothing else. No day to day doldrums.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    Hahaha thats true. If the guy is "dating" a WL/ML, but other guys are banging her when she goes work, it means he is being "Cucked" and he is a "Cuckold"

I bet most these guys "dating" a WL/ML were customers who met her in the shops then got attached. Same thing when foreigner guys go to SE Asia & end up marrying a Thai hooker.

I dont know....
    Why guys date or marry WL's/ML's is beyond me...
    To each his own I guess
    It’s a job and nothing else. I’ve dated three that have come out of the shops. Their intellect doesn’t compare, really, it doesn’t. Good looks and smarts . A rare combination.

Some guys have the "cuckold" (knowing that many guys is using their wife/gf body for sex) and/or the "savior" (I am the one who took her off this life) fantasies. Whatever is your motive, I would advise to enjoy time with her, but don't het emotionally attached.

Women that opt for this kind of work has some emotional/physcological problems and they are not suitable for relationship.
    Exactly. Again, exactly ! I have even heard it from a WL who is currently in a relationship with her customer, that they constantly fight and that he wants her out of the industry. I was like ohhh ok, right, I understand. 150% of the time, they have issues. It is complicated, so very complicated with a WL and speaking from experience, its nothing but a mind fuck of a situation.

One of my regulars from a few years finally got out of the industry. She is happily married, has a kid and is working full time in Sydney. It is possible for the happy ever after life but in all honesty, once a WL quits, she will cut all ties from you and other customers. They will literally drop off the face of the planet. Don't be a fuck up like me and keep punting, punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    This fella who started this thread is on a different level. He's deliberately looked for a girl who's a WL, done all the research to make sure that she was one, then started a relationship with her. Like he wants to be the ultimate cuck.
    An interesting spin, the main criteria were looks, youth, an outward projective personality and a willingness to take risks. She has all four. In fact she’s already pushing to do things any normal woman wouldn’t do. So she surpasses my expectations on risk management. Yes it was a selection process and why not. Most people fall into relationships, don’t they.

I strongly believe this is one of reasons he is so interested on her. Deep inside his subconcious, he feels horny knowing the girl is fucking and taking loads of cum from different guys everyday and meeting him after.

I was in a "liberal" party group and met many swingers. One particular couple still makes me wondering human sexual fantasies/fetishes.

The husband let the spouse met guys on a 1:1 or 1:2-3 and he asked her to video call him to let him watch. Also, the guys should creampie her and she should go back home without taking a shower so he can do oral on her when she arrives.
    Very very similar to a request I made once to a GF but she didn’t go through with it. She did everything else though.

Quote Originally Posted by massage addict View Post
    haha this post is hilarious! it is 1 of 2 scenarios:
    1. a well known forum member that has been banned multiple times and keeps coming back. In this case the entire post is absolute bullshit and exists only in his head.
    2. He is being played and has no idea.

either way i get a chuckle!
    Can a player be outplayed? Considering this whole relationship was my doing what do you think? I am the maestro of my own self orchestrated destiny. The rest of the common folk stray into and out of relationships with no self control, hence most are doomed to failure and even your religious beliefs cannot save you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    Exactly. Again, exactly ! I have even heard it from a WL who is currently in a relationship with her customer, that they constantly fight and that he wants her out of the industry. I was like ohhh ok, right, I understand. 150% of the time, they have issues. It is complicated, so very complicated with a WL and speaking from experience, its nothing but a mind fuck of a situation.

One of my regulars from a few years finally got out of the industry. She is happily married, has a kid and is working full time in Sydney. It is possible for the happy ever after life but in all honesty, once a WL quits, she will cut all ties from you and other customers. They will literally drop off the face of the planet. Don't be a fuck up like me and keep punting, punting.
    I’m not a customer. I’ve tried that three times already. Didn’t even want to save them. Basically their decision making process is obfuscated by trust issue hang ups, husbands they are trying to dump, their need for residency, and their offspring that some guy has given them and then left them with. So yeah I’ve been around. All that in the last six months.

I don’t need to be instructed on any sex worker eventualities. Been there done that. It was better to pick one from the gym floor, suss her out and work on it. The fact she’s a WL with looks and money validates her as a worthwhile commodity. No doubt she’s good in bed too. Otherwise she’d be living in tent city somewhere.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuneC View Post
    The proof is in the punting and I haven’t paid for any sex nor will I with this trophy.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    What do you think?
    I love how you’re ignoring this thread. Do your slippers feel warm on this cold wintery night?

Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Hayabi is back and he's finally over J and moved on to a new imaginary relationship and wants a pat on the back from all the forum members
    Hayabi is a third worlder. Different person.

I’m not interested in being compared to or associated with a guy who doesn’t kick goals.

He’s a loser.

In the last six months:

While he wrote fantasy I was out there punting scores of women. While he wrote fantasy I had already dated three WL’s. While he wrote fantasy I was writing my history.

While he wrote fantasy I’ve scored most probably the hottest ML in Sydney.

Copy that dotcom……..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky69 View Post
    Reggie stop watching YouTube, this is reality. I deliberately chose to not watch your links as I cannot afford high speed internet ok!
    After I went to all that trouble so you didn't have to watch the whole movie. So unappreciative!

I guess I should know better than to mess with a guy who deliberately chooses. Life is a game of chess to you and everyone else are just pawns in your game. And working 17 hours a day to boot!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    After I went to all that trouble so you didn't have to watch the whole movie. So unappreciative!

I guess I should know better than to mess with a guy who deliberately chooses. Life is a game of chess to you and everyone else are just pawns in your game. And working 17 hours a day to boot!
    Reggie I’m only responding quickly because I know you love me and I don’t like to keep you waiting… but in all seriousness the clip did just come up in my YouTube feed from an inadvertent click. I still didn’t watch it, though it made me think of this forum once again in between messaging my new GF so here I am.

Sometimes they want everything all at once and it’s better to make them wait. I’ve made some wait one month, others three months and one even a year. Games people play, why not. What else is there if you don’t have any other real goals to chase at the present time. I seriously doubt you’ve ever made anyone wait. Perhaps you should.

So now she can wait for my reply and I should be charging you Reggie darling for these lessons on life.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What a window licker.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Reggie I’m only responding quickly because I know you love me and I don’t like to keep you waiting… but in all seriousness the clip did just come up in my YouTube feed from an inadvertent click. I still didn’t watch it, though it made me think of this forum once again in between messaging my new GF so here I am.

Sometimes they want everything all at once and it’s better to make them wait. I’ve made some wait one month, others three months and one even a year. Games people play, why not. What else is there if you don’t have any other real goals to chase at the present time. I seriously doubt you’ve ever made anyone wait. Perhaps you should.

So now she can wait for my reply and I should be charging you Reggie darling for these lessons on life.
    So many reasons to post here in between balling. Thanks for not making me wait though. Darling

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Time to stop feeding the troll.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny77 View Post
    Time to stop feeding the troll.
    How can fact be troll like? Yes I’m flexing and why not. I’m sure if any of you even had half the woman she is you’d already be on your honeymoon and you’d have given her your car keys and your credit cards.

I’m wondering if you’re a Johny-come-lately? You’ve obviously missed the boat on this one as she’s now in my hip pocket and not yours. Would you like some instruction on achieving what you dream about?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    What a window licker.
    I only lick pussy. You should try it some time. Oh, by the way I stumbled across your post about your unsuccessful sex worker relationship somewhere in the forum’s bowels. I’m curious what happened?

So many reasons to post here in between balling. Thanks for not making me wait though. Darling
    Reggie I know you’re happy I’m posting but I cannot satisfy the new GF and this forum at the same time, so something has to give. She’s txting me continuously now and I’d rather devote my time to her, so I’m sorry, I’ll be pulling the pin soon…

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sorry hayabi but I can't copy unless you imagine I copy.

See I live in the real world, I have a company, I began punting, I got married, I had 3 beautiful girls (that I see every weekend), I got divorced, I began punting again.

Copt that hayabi...
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Sorry hayabi but I can't copy unless you imagine I copy.

See I live in the real world, I have a company, I began punting, I got married, I had 3 beautiful girls (that I see every weekend), I got divorced, I began punting again.

Copt that hayabi...
    For starters why put your family history out there for the world to see? I’m not saying that’s not an achievement but this is a punting forum. It’s where guys post about their exploits and that’s all I’m doing.

Once again you guys cannot accept that my reality is different to your reality. That where you may punt once a month I punt every other day. There is no difference except quantity and if I’m paying more for a punt then quality also.

Hayabi must mean a lot to you as you keep mentioning his name. He’s an amateur with no money, no drive and no success as far as I can recollect. I don’t dwell on losers and don’t really remember him.

So this ML today wanted me to pick her up as by coincidence I was five minutes away. I’m not at her disposal and told her so. Anyway I made her wait four hours for that reply. Now she’s playing the same game back. Not responding to txts so I deleted the chat. Quite frankly I don’t care.

You see dotcomwhatever the difference between Hayabi and myself is that he’s a desperate. I on the other hand can and will dump any woman as I see fit on a whim, even this one.

They’re a conquest, a folly and time wasters.

If she responds back I’ll decide on her penance.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Once again you guys cannot accept that my reality is different to your reality.

So this ML today wanted me to pick her up as by coincidence I was five minutes away. I’m not at her disposal and told her so. Anyway I made her wait four hours for that reply. Now she’s playing the same game back. Not responding to txts so I deleted the chat. Quite frankly I don’t care.
    Sounds like a happy life. Enjoy!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like a happy life. Enjoy!
    Reggie when you are busy as I am there is only one thing that matters. Anyway she was txting me extra early this morning. I’m deciding about today’s activities with her and if I do anything. Decisions, decisions. Once you get what you wanted it’s easy to lose interest. Perhaps the chase was the main thing. Getting the prize. The trophy. Now she could go on the shelf with the others and collect dust.

Is there any meaning to all this?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast