Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Dating a ML

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    There is only way to stop this and that's For all normal punters who read this post is Don't contribute anymore. let him mumble to himself and let this thread die with only him commenting here
    What is a normal punter and can you describe one? It shouldn’t be hard for you to do. Don’t Blow it ok.

Go forth and ejaculate your premature wisdom to all and sundry. I am waiting with open mouth… er I mean baited breath.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    There is only way to stop this and that's For all normal punters who read this post is Don't contribute anymore. let him mumble to himself and let this thread die with only him commenting here
    I think most of us are already doing that. I noticed that everytime he doesn't get the "engagement" that he craves, he starts rolling out the ol "beergut" persona and uses it to spout utter gibberish in every thread.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I think most of us are already doing that. I noticed that everytime he doesn't get the "engagement" that he craves, he starts rolling out the ol "beergut" persona and uses it to spout utter gibberish in every thread.

Goldfinger it’s all about choices. As someone once said your body is a temple. You are what you put into it. Eat junk food and your body will be…. Junk.

Beer gut persona. Let’s see, yesterday it was Japanese fine dining for lunch, Thai restaurant for dinner. Two different dates. Two different women. No rice though, so yeah I eat healthy. What’s to be ashamed by being healthy?

Do you want to put me down for not being a “normal punter”? Am I to stay within the lanes is that it? Not happening matey.

Should a guy have a beer gut? Does it hinder good sex? You tell me. Considering I can pound, yes pound multiple women, so far up to five in a session I’d say NOT having a beer guy get in the way is a good thing wouldn’t you? Besides the attractiveness of it… Do you chase women with beer guts? What’s your opinion on one, a woman with a beer gut, go on tell me.

All I ever read on here is discourse on a woman’s body, yet there’s not even one tenth of a thread discussion on men’s bodies.

Engagement. I have several interests, do you? I don’t need any engagement on anything with anyone. I write because I have idle time. While you’re sleeping in your reclining chair because you’re too lazy to get out of bed and with your AM radio ensorsed sleep ezy pillow I’m up doing things including posting and keeping the economy going.

Like I’ve said numerous times previously this ML is real and as a matter of fact I’ve just made her wait 12 hours for a reply to her txts and perhaps I’ll make her wait till the end of the day, so she can wait 24 hours. Just so you know, I’ve made women wait a day, a week, three months and a year. Admittedly I lost the one after a year but alls fair in love and war, correct? I can see she’s sent me messages but this relationship is for my entertainment and maybe sexual pleasure. You see, the difference between myself and others is that I’m not desperate to stick it in. I can get sex anytime I feel like it. This is a game and yes it’s game on. Good luck to some of you punters trying to bang her today. I hope she’s in a joyous mood!

Let’s see if I fold on the wait with her.

Perhaps if I’m bored I will txt her.

Decisions, decisions.

No, I’m not.

She can wait.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910