Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dating a ML

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubbies4Lyf View Post
    Go raw dog I say. I wouldn't want to deny the next generation this kind of wild imagination.
    I deliberately do not post any details regarding her location or where we go out or what we do. It’d be easy for some of you who see her to work out who she is whilst talking on the job. I’ve also come to the conclusion there is an old guard on this forum and the fact that a newb has bagged a young hottie doesn’t go down well with some of you older punters. Perhaps if you upped your game and devoted time and thought to the chase you’d get somewhere. It depends on what you’re after I suppose. The quick 45 min fix or a life choice.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dettol View Post
    Some of you need to learn how to spot a troll lol
    From a mile away, bro. I'm personally trying to minimise my contact with the lunatic on this forum because who knows what terrible thing a mentally ill person might ultimately do?

He's on my ignore on sight / detection list. The smallest clue I get it's him, I ignore him. All his posts become walls of text that I just scroll right through.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for putting your story on the forum. As you are aware some of it is sound advice , some of it is about creating awareness for you and as for the others you can disregard.

More importantly , is how you feel about it all . U have all the information to make the decision. U know her character. She is a beautiful person as u said. As u said earlier on it does not bother you which way u go . It bothers her and rightfully so as she is obviously concerned that what she does for a living (which u already know) may bother you once you know about it. Obviously, she does not want to lose u . Any women (be it a women in a tourist or student visa or a local ) in this line has a story. Best to find out more if it is of concern to you.

Whilst the consensus is obvious I believe u have made up your mind on this. I know where I would go on this too.I have been in this situation . Incidentally, it was also a 6 month timeline. LOL . IMO - it's not something i would put out in the forum .

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky69 View Post
    No she hasn’t, she lives in an apartment which I’m guessing costs around $2k a week so she must be making some money or she has a benefactor. She’s sought after as I see the messages pop up on her phone when she’s showing me pics. They sit there for a few seconds, I never read them as I can’t be bothered and it’s her business not mine. I totally understand her being a player but if she doesn’t deliver or perform then she’s gone. It’ll be her loss not mine. Remember I hold the cards and I’m dealing her what I want her to believe.

People’s sexuality isn’t a worry of mine. Though this being a punting forum I’d presume we all punt?

Several of my friends know I’m dating her. Now this forum knows. There’s way more to the story than I’m letting on but as I respect her work privacy there won’t be anything post that will put her income in jeopardy. She really is a beautiful person. Whenever we are out together I just look at all the other couples and think how bland they all are. They cannot help their normality, they’re a product of societal programming. We’re different, we dress differently and behave differently. I’m beginning to see that her and I have a lot in common.

I’m not a troll.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The seed of doubt. I’m fully confident I know who she works for, what she does and it’s irrelevant to how I feel. It’s just about the only thing she hasn’t told me. I can understand why so I’ll take your advice and say nothing. It’ll be a subject that just isn’t mentioned. Why ruin a good thing.
    No judgement from me as it is your life and you do as you please. I do have a few questions, though. When people start relationships, isn’t what a person does for work, one of the first questions asked? Have you not asked her that question? Kind of odd that you are kind of in a relationship ship with her and that topic has not been discussed.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    He's on my ignore on sight / detection list. The smallest clue I get it's him, I ignore him. All his posts become walls of text that I just scroll right through.
    That’s precisely why you replied isn’t it? I’m on your ignore list. I love how you can diagnose by reading a few lines of text. So go on, talk about me all you like. I’ve got my hot piece of arse and you’d better hustle if you want your own. Not too late to dump your partner and go for it. It’s a challenge you’ll never take up though, so sit back in your slippers, enjoy your reclining commode chair, snuggle up to your fluffy pillow and watch, read about it and live through my posts. There’s no shame in self subjugation as you are a product of your upbringing and too blind to see past your keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by tezzaman18 View Post
    it's not something i would put out in the forum.
    She’s coming in hot and strong now, so no need to back off with her or posting my exploits on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Johny77 View Post
    No judgement from as it is your life and you do as you please. I do have a few questions, though. When people start relationships, isn’t what a person does for work, one of the first questions asked? Have you not asked her that question? Kind of odd that you are kind of in a relationship ship with her and that topic has not been discussed.
    Why discuss anything monetary? She presents very well so can obviously look after herself. She’s into labels and I suppose that’s one sign of stature. Expensive accessories and such. Where she lives I would classify as CBD so the rent is up there. Concierge and the like, marble foyer, you get the idea.

From my perspective it’s about enjoying each others presence and I find being in her presence intoxicating. My focus is only on her, the rest of the world can be burning, literally. Asking questions about minutiae is so far off the radar it’s non existent. You have to understand when we go out people are always looking at her. She draws their attention and she knows it too.I observe and think nothing of it. I’m the lucky one, not them, so let them look. In fact she seems to get special attention from anyone we cross paths with while we are out. Like a celebrity vibe I suppose.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah I don’t know brother. Echoing what some others have said here, I’d be wary of her true intentions.

We all have our favourites ML’s, I think I’m close enough to my regular now that she’d be will to go to dinner and stay for a a night/do a private afterwards, but at the end of the day I know she’s not really doing it for me. She wants the cash or benefits of having a local.

I guess if she’s Japanese, Korean, or Chinese she probably doesn’t need much from you since they usually have money or a support system. But if she’s Thai/Viet etc then there’s a greater chances she maybe she feels better having you around as a safety net.

That or your trolling and living out a fantasy on a forum full of dudes.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mr Bricks, sooner or later some people’s dreams come true. Like I said it took six months for mine to come to fruition. There was no expectation of a result at any time. Like fishing, you can catch one now, tomorrow, the next day or not at all. There’s an expression for wanting something and thinking about it enough so that it eventuates. Manifesting. That’s what I did. She already calls me her boyfriend so things are moving along well.

As regards living out a fantasy, I already have enough on my plate of reality to not even dwell on any fantasy. I still have the two GF’s to firmly get rid of. They were fine to take my mind off sexual boredom but there never was any love for them. On other occasions I punted.

This is a forum of dudes and maybe 0.1% women. They’re just guys who mostly punt and I’m putting out there my experience with a ML. That’s all it is.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That’s precisely why you replied isn’t it? I’m on your ignore list. I love how you can diagnose by reading a few lines of text. So go on, talk about me all you like. I’ve got my hot piece of arse and you’d better hustle if you want your own. Not too late to dump your partner and go for it. It’s a challenge you’ll never take up though, so sit back in your slippers, enjoy your reclining commode chair, snuggle up to your fluffy pillow and watch, read about it and live through my posts. There’s no shame in self subjugation as you are a product of your upbringing and too blind to see past your keyboard.

She’s coming in hot and strong now, so no need to back off with her or posting my exploits on this forum.

Why discuss anything monetary? She presents very well so can obviously look after herself. She’s into labels and I suppose that’s one sign of stature. Expensive accessories and such. Where she lives I would classify as CBD so the rent is up there. Concierge and the like, marble foyer, you get the idea.

From my perspective it’s about enjoying each others presence and I find being in her presence intoxicating. My focus is only on her, the rest of the world can be burning, literally. Asking questions about minutiae is so far off the radar it’s non existent. You have to understand when we go out people are always looking at her. She draws their attention and she knows it too.I observe and think nothing of it. I’m the lucky one, not them, so let them look. In fact she seems to get special attention from anyone we cross paths with while we are out. Like a celebrity vibe I suppose.
    Absolutely nothing to do with money. When you chat with someone, the topic of work normally comes up. It is what you do on a daily basis and in certain instances part of who you are. Nothing to do with knowing how much a person earns or anything monetary. How else do you get to know a person.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Gee I wonder who this is.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    Gee I wonder who this is.
    Was thinking the same thing 👍

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ultimately a lie or secret will kill a relationship.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Actually like what?

I googled the name you mentioned and I’ve never seen the movie. Not sure how to take the comment. Don’t have the time to do any more research or watch the movie. This thread is a true story. It’s unfolding on a daily basis. It’s real life and the ML is real. We are seeing each other every second day. We both are busy, we don’t want to interfere with our income. We both have other lovers we are dealing with. Hers is half my age remember. I’m sure he will crash and burn as he’s no doubt immature but that is her problem, not mine. I’m not even sure how they connected, I asked her then ignored her reply. It was idle banter. I have what I want and as long as I keep her that’s all that matters.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9Sy0bO2qvo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KOOpXWFSP8

Quote Originally Posted by Sammael View Post

This is how things will roll. I’ll continue punting and you guys won’t know anything about it. The shops will get my money, the girls will get their bonus. The forum will lose a member and I’ll devote the time I wasted here to now making more money.

I’m barely even motivated to reply. It’s a bit like losing interest with a regular. Sooner or later you just cannot be bothered and don’t go back. It’s not like you’ve even beaten me in a fight. Now that would have been motivation to stay but it’s soft cock city and that isn’t me.

Maybe if I can’t get it up when I’m ninety I’ll come back and post but till then there is nothing that interests me here. Besides I’ve learnt all
    I need to know and that’s all yee need to know.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just ducking out for a while lads, gonna check out Rebecca reviews.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Some guys have the "cuckold" (knowing that many guys is using their wife/gf body for sex) and/or the "savior" (I am the one who took her off this life) fantasies. Whatever is your motive, I would advise to enjoy time with her, but don't het emotionally attached.

Women that opt for this kind of work has some emotional/physcological problems and they are not suitable for relationship.

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by softdrink.pp View Post
    Some guys have the "cuckold" (knowing that many guys is using their wife/gf body for sex) and/or the "savior" (I am the one who took her off this life) fantasies. Whatever is your motive, I would advise to enjoy time with her, but don't het emotionally attached.

Women that opt for this kind of work has some emotional/physcological problems and they are not suitable for relationship.
    Hahaha thats true. If the guy is "dating" a WL/ML, but other guys are banging her when she goes work, it means he is being "Cucked" and he is a "Cuckold"

I bet most these guys "dating" a WL/ML were customers who met her in the shops then got attached. Same thing when foreigner guys go to SE Asia & end up marrying a Thai hooker.

I dont know....
    Why guys date or marry WL's/ML's is beyond me...
    To each his own I guess

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    Hahaha thats true. If the guy is "dating" a WL/ML, but other guys are banging her when she goes work, it means he is being "Cucked" and he is a "Cuckold"

I bet most these guys "dating" a WL/ML were customers who met her in the shops then got attached. Same thing when foreigner guys go to SE Asia & end up marrying a Thai hooker.

I dont know....
    To each his own I guess
    Most guys fall into the situation by chance. They meet a WL as a customer and get hooked on them, "fall in love", and the rest is history.

This fella who started this thread is on a different level. He's deliberately looked for a girl who's a WL, done all the research to make sure that she was one, then started a relationship with her. Like he wants to be the ultimate cuck.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post

I dont know....
    To each his own I guess
    I strongly believe this is one of reasons he is so interested on her. Deep inside his subconcious, he feels horny knowing the girl is fucking and taking loads of cum from different guys everyday and meeting him after.

I was in a "liberal" party group and met many swingers. One particular couple still makes me wondering human sexual fantasies/fetishes.

The husband let the spouse met guys on a 1:1 or 1:2-3 and he asked her to video call him to let him watch. Also, the guys should creampie her and she should go back home without taking a shower so he can do oral on her when she arrives.

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    haha this post is hilarious! it is 1 of 2 scenarios:
    1. a well known forum member that has been banned multiple times and keeps coming back. In this case the entire post is absolute bullshit and exists only in his head.
    2. He is being played and has no idea.

either way i get a chuckle!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s supposedly a ‘relationship’, yet they haven’t even discussed run of the mill things such as employment and day to day stuff. Apparently it’s inferred because of her apartment, handbags etc.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast