Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
Any girl who is keen on you will reply quickly. Many many years ago I was very busy at work and I would read messages from my girlfriend and reply when I had a moment later, she would instantly write to saying that I left her on read. That’s the normal behaviour of a girl who is keen I think.

Not sure what you are after but I really doubt you will get what you want from a WL/ML. Unless you find someone with whom you have a genuine relationship with, if the WLs are seeing you outside the shop you are either a good person to talk to and she trusts you or she is seeing you just to keep you engaged as a customer. Good luck
I’ve never been to the shops she works at. It’s two possibly more owned by the same person. Only because I’ve done the research on this forum do I know this. Some of you guys have experienced her and have mentioned who owns what shops and where.

We’ve never had sex but discussed it a lot. Yes that’s weird considering her work. I’m even of the opinion she thinks I really don’t know, so I don’t mention my punting only GF’s.

I’ve never been her customer as I met her at a gym.