Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Dating a ML

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky69 View Post

Getting back to women. I control everything and it doesn’t matter who they are. You either do or you don’t.

What is love? I have lust and infatuation for her but that’s about it. I’m still thinking two steps ahead of any eventuality as I’m not going to be shafted. The other girls I haven’t ditched completely as I believe in holding insurance. All she has is a guy who doesn’t jump when she says jump even though I want to. It’s still a battle of the wills and I’m happy to go along only if it suits me.
    Cool character creation though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny77 View Post
    You have talked yourself up throughout the thread. Now, it’s a case of you guys ‘were right’. Perhaps you shouldn’t be so quick to dismiss and denigrate the advice of others in relation to this topic. You went on and on about the fact you didn’t need to discuss what she does for work, even though that is what couples discuss. Oh well.
    I’m up early. Yes I checked her chat just now and she implied that I said something stupid. It’s getting back to me trying to read her conversation when she resorts to sending an emoji. This is a personal peeve of mine, women and emoji’s. What happened to English, oh I forgot, I don’t speak her language and she’s only learnt some of mine. Not enough but enough to get her or me into trouble. So it’s emoji time…

I talked myself up you say? Yes I did but at least I’m confident enough in my ability to pull the pin and last night I did. I’m not a sucker.

Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    Cool character creation though.
    Reggie my life is an adventure novel. I deliberately leave out parts so I’m not recognised. What I write about is factual. The woman in this thread is real. I’m waiting on her reply this morning to see what happens when she wakes up and reads what I sent. It was a burn. I just hope she doesn’t send another emoji as a reply as that will only exacerbate my will to stop all contact. Where are the good looking rocket scientists?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I’m up early. Yes I checked her chat just now and she implied that I said something stupid. It’s getting back to me trying to read her conversation when she resorts to sending an emoji. This is a personal peeve of mine, women and emoji’s. What happened to English, oh I forgot, I don’t speak her language and she’s only learnt some of mine. Not enough but enough to get her or me into trouble. So it’s emoji time…

I talked myself up you say? Yes I did but at least I’m confident enough in my ability to pull the pin and last night I did. I’m not a sucker.

Reggie my life is an adventure novel. I deliberately leave out parts so I’m not recognised. What I write about is factual. The woman in this thread is real. I’m waiting on her reply this morning to see what happens when she wakes up and reads what I sent. It was a burn. I just hope she doesn’t send another emoji as a reply as that will only exacerbate my will to stop all contact. Where are the good looking rocket scientists?
    Adventure novels are not factual Vinnie

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good call Reggie, novels are fiction. Whether he meant to admit it or not, the (self?) spanker seems to know it

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    In my experience, dating a WL is nothing like the fantasy created in this thread. It happened to me somewhat early in my punting career I was confused and surprised by the interest demonstrated by the girl. Not to say that my experience would be the same as everyone else but this thread seems way off I believe. My experience started with my then frequent WL asking for my photo and sharing hers with me. I wasn’t sure why. Now I know why, she wanted to show my photo to the other girls to see if I was seeing them or having the same sort of conversations with them. In my experience WLs are suspicious and struggle to trust men, I can understand. Once she realised I was sincere the situation changed immediately. We started seeing each other outside the shop and there were no public displays of affection apart from walking holding hands. WLs are not horny constantly. This thread is a good read on a slow day but ultimately most likely total fantasy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    In my experience, dating a WL is nothing like the fantasy created in this thread. It happened to me somewhat early in my punting career I was confused and surprised by the interest demonstrated by the girl. Not to say that my experience would be the same as everyone else but this thread seems way off I believe. My experience started with my then frequent WL asking for my photo and sharing hers with me. I wasn’t sure why. Now I know why, she wanted to show my photo to the other girls to see if I was seeing them or having the same sort of conversations with them. In my experience WLs are suspicious and struggle to trust men, I can understand. Once she realised I was sincere the situation changed immediately. We started seeing each other outside the shop and there were no public displays of affection apart from walking holding hands. WLs are not horny constantly. This thread is a good read on a slow day but ultimately most likely total fantasy.
    I guess your only advantage to dating a WL and it's "sort of" having a legitimate chance is if you guys are around the same age instead of some old punter and a young girl and can interact like a normal couple do, like actually be able to talk to each other like how you would to a partner.

I know what you mean about the WL not being trusting. One Viet WL who I get along with very well with accuses me of seeing other WL at the shop which we all know is not true *cough cough* (i make phone calls to cover my tracks), but I told her how the manager messages me some days to let her know that she was working those nights and she asked me to show her because we having a laugh about it, i joke that she tells him to message me so she doesnt seem like she desperate when she does it from her phone.

anyways so I get my phone out to show her the messages of him messaging me and me messaging him for booking her and all of a sudden she starts scrolling up in my messages looking for evidence of me booking other girls with a suspicious look on her face, it's funny and I still jokingly call her a crazy bitch to her face when she acts up.

Another one, this one a thai girl, in the kitchen aggressively cutting up a cucumber whilst psychotically smiling at me saying that would be my dick if she catches me talking to other ladies. Tell ya what though, her room mate, another well known Thai wl was one jealous nasty bitch though about her dating someone when she wasn't.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massagecreep View Post
    Good call Reggie, novels are fiction. Whether he meant to admit it or not, the (self?) spanker seems to know it
    Yep you guys have outsmarted me once again.

Why do I even bother?

So the photos of her and I have been shown around to her friends also. They’ve commented and positively too. I had planned on taking a bunch of them out for a night out.

It’s a pity I failed, eh?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    I guess your only advantage to dating a WL and it's "sort of" having a legitimate chance is if you guys are around the same age instead of some old punter and a young girl and can interact like a normal couple do, like actually be able to talk to each other like how you would to a partner.

I know what you mean about the WL not being trusting. One Viet WL who I get along with very well with accuses me of seeing other WL at the shop which we all know is not true *cough cough* (i make phone calls to cover my tracks), but I told her how the manager messages me some days to let her know that she was working those nights and she asked me to show her because we having a laugh about it, i joke that she tells him to message me so she doesnt seem like she desperate when she does it from her phone.

anyways so I get my phone out to show her the messages of him messaging me and me messaging him for booking her and all of a sudden she starts scrolling up in my messages looking for evidence of me booking other girls with a suspicious look on her face, it's funny and I still jokingly call her a crazy bitch to her face when she acts up.

Another one, this one a thai girl, in the kitchen aggressively cutting up a cucumber whilst psychotically smiling at me saying that would be my dick if she catches me talking to other ladies. Tell ya what though, her room mate, another well known Thai wl was one jealous nasty bitch though about her dating someone when she wasn't.
    I’m curious why they’re so jealous? Can you list a few reasons. Perhaps I can emulate and improve my game now that I’ve lost this one…

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I’m curious why they’re so jealous? Can you list a few reasons. Perhaps I can emulate and improve my game now that I’ve lost this one…
    I don’t think it is jealousy but if they are catching feelings which is very rare they want to know if you are authentic and not trying to get free sex.

May I say it’s not about improving your game. I didn’t go to brothels to find a girlfriend, I happened to find one at a brothel. The girls are just normal girls, threat them nicely and if there is chemistry it will develop naturally, no game needed. A brothel is not a place to find relationships I don’t think

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

There is only 6 years between us so the relationship was quite plausible and we enjoyed each others company immensely, we were very compatible but as it has been said before, most relationships with WLs end up in tears and it is the case for me.

The best post/advice here is pay, fuck and leave.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don’t think it is jealousy but if they are catching feelings which is very rare they want to know if you are authentic and not trying to get free sex.

May I say it’s not about improving your game. I didn’t go to brothels to find a girlfriend, I happened to find one at a brothel. The girls are just normal girls, threat them nicely and if there is chemistry it will develop naturally, no game needed. A brothel is not a place to find relationships I don’t think
    Free sex? I always pay one way or another. I met the ML at a gym. I’m totally still
    up in the air regarding the relationship even though I burnt it a few days ago. Maybe it’s me but I expected her to respond back quickly to my txts. This issue I had with a previous WL also. They live on their phones and so do I. Yet they deliberately make me wait for a response from them. Oh I know they cannot respond for 60 or 90 mins as they’re on the job but the rest of the time? Why make me wait 12 hours and then it’s short shift on the txt? Perhaps it’s the age differences.

A bimbo I deal with leaves it for days to reply even when I see her texting continuously and we are in the same room. Yes a bimbo in the true sense of the word. I think wtf, this is business and you’re getting paid, answer…

So I think fuck them I’ll go and punt or chase another and that’s exactly what I do. So now I have have another already in my sights.

The one the thread is about… well we did meet up yesterday again and it’s every two days even though I burnt her and yes she was still all over me. Physically squeezed me so damn hard I was surprised, there’s only one other that’s done that, a WL who has given me her number but I’ve never contacted her outside of her work. I’m suss as I think she’s a single mum and I’m not interested in raising some other punters child.

Getting back to the current mind fuck. I want to know why she doesnt respond straight away? I feel she and I could live together intstantly. That’s the vibe even though Its either full ON or full OFF as far as I’m concerned. There is no in between. That’s how I’ve always been with GF’s. If they muck me around I’ll dump them. I’m not into their game playing only mine.

A mate says not to be so eager. I’m not sure I should be taking his advice. I’ve contacted a casual GF and I’m going to work on this other one who is a real attractive woman, thirty years younger. She’s already said a few things but I’ve totally ignored her as I’ve been too busy with the others.

I even tell them I have others. Is that a mistake?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is only 6 years between us so the relationship was quite plausible and we enjoyed each others company immensely, we were very compatible but as it has been said before, most relationships with WLs end up in tears and it is the case for me.

The best post/advice here is pay, fuck and leave.
    Women I’ve dated.

Lately the age gaps have been anywhere from twenty to thirty five years. In all the cases I end up getting rid of them for one reason or another. So many I don’t even remember the reasons or their names. They’re all nice people and genuine. Perhaps it’s me. Never satisfied with what I have.

I’m trying with this current one to behave even though I’ve already burnt her once. It’s so easy to do that. Can anyone ever be satisfied?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Free sex? I always pay one way or another. I met the ML at a gym. I’m totally still
    up in the air regarding the relationship even though I burnt it a few days ago. Maybe it’s me but I expected her to respond back quickly to my txts. This issue I had with a previous WL also. They live on their phones and so do I. Yet they deliberately make me wait for a response from them. Oh I know they cannot respond for 60 or 90 mins as they’re on the job but the rest of the time? Why make me wait 12 hours and then it’s short shift on the txt? Perhaps it’s the age differences.

A bimbo I deal with leaves it for days to reply even when I see her texting continuously and we are in the same room. Yes a bimbo in the true sense of the word. I think wtf, this is business and you’re getting paid, answer…

So I think fuck them I’ll go and punt or chase another and that’s exactly what I do. So now I have have another already in my sights.

The one the thread is about… well we did meet up yesterday again and it’s every two days even though I burnt her and yes she was still all over me. Physically squeezed me so damn hard I was surprised, there’s only one other that’s done that, a WL who has given me her number but I’ve never contacted her outside of her work. I’m suss as I think she’s a single mum and I’m not interested in raising some other punters child.

Getting back to the current mind fuck. I want to know why she doesnt respond straight away? I feel she and I could live together intstantly. That’s the vibe even though Its either full ON or full OFF as far as I’m concerned. There is no in between. That’s how I’ve always been with GF’s. If they muck me around I’ll dump them. I’m not into their game playing only mine.

A mate says not to be so eager. I’m not sure I should be taking his advice. I’ve contacted a casual GF and I’m going to work on this other one who is a real attractive woman, thirty years younger. She’s already said a few things but I’ve totally ignored her as I’ve been too busy with the others.

I even tell them I have others. Is that a mistake?
    Any girl who is keen on you will reply quickly. Many many years ago I was very busy at work and I would read messages from my girlfriend and reply when I had a moment later, she would instantly write to saying that I left her on read. That’s the normal behaviour of a girl who is keen I think.

Not sure what you are after but I really doubt you will get what you want from a WL/ML. Unless you find someone with whom you have a genuine relationship with, if the WLs are seeing you outside the shop you are either a good person to talk to and she trusts you or she is seeing you just to keep you engaged as a customer. Good luck

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Maybe it’s me but I expected her to respond back quickly to my txts. This issue I had with a previous WL also. They live on their phones and so do I. Yet they deliberately make me wait for a response from them. Oh I know they cannot respond for 60 or 90 mins as they’re on the job but the rest of the time? Why make me wait 12 hours and then it’s short shift on the txt?

Getting back to the current mind fuck. I want to know why she doesnt respond straight away?

Sometimes they want everything all at once and it’s better to make them wait. I’ve made some wait one month, others three months and one even a year. Games people play, why not. What else is there if you don’t have any other real goals to chase at the present time. I seriously doubt you’ve ever made anyone wait. Perhaps you should.

So now she can wait for my reply and I should be charging you Reggie darling for these lessons on life.

Thanks for the lessons dude.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Give us this girls name, someone on here has probably creampied her.

We can save you a world of hurt right now vinnie
    Hahaha this comment

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I thought you were done with us vinnie, leaving to NEVER return.

And yet here you are back again entertaining us with your imaginary exploits...we must be totally addictive to you.

I also read above you managed to buy yourself a friend.

C'mon guys, own up who took vinnies offer of a free booking...I can confirm it wasn't me
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any girl who is keen on you will reply quickly. Many many years ago I was very busy at work and I would read messages from my girlfriend and reply when I had a moment later, she would instantly write to saying that I left her on read. That’s the normal behaviour of a girl who is keen I think.

Not sure what you are after but I really doubt you will get what you want from a WL/ML. Unless you find someone with whom you have a genuine relationship with, if the WLs are seeing you outside the shop you are either a good person to talk to and she trusts you or she is seeing you just to keep you engaged as a customer. Good luck
    I’ve never been to the shops she works at. It’s two possibly more owned by the same person. Only because I’ve done the research on this forum do I know this. Some of you guys have experienced her and have mentioned who owns what shops and where.

We’ve never had sex but discussed it a lot. Yes that’s weird considering her work. I’m even of the opinion she thinks I really don’t know, so I don’t mention my punting only GF’s.

I’ve never been her customer as I met her at a gym.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Creampied her…

Quote Originally Posted by Puntonthego View Post
    Hahaha this comment
    Yep it’s most probably certain. Most guys are attracted to her like moths to a flame. I know of two that are besides myself.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    I thought you were done with us vinnie, leaving to NEVER return.

And yet here you are back again entertaining us with your imaginary exploits...we must be totally addictive to you.

I also read above you managed to buy yourself a friend.

C'mon guys, own up who took vinnies offer of a free booking...I can confirm it wasn't me
    Friend, oh the non punting guy. He’s one of those loyal people, loyal to his woman. I’ve never even tempted him, others I do though.

Yep you’re 100% correct there, I pay for him and other people that are around. I won’t deny that. It seems I’m always paying. Doesn’t bother me but now that you mention it yes I’m the guy that pays. So when I offered you a free booking it meant nothing to me. Don’t consider it anything more than pissing money up into the wind. It’s of no concern where it lands. You are nothing special just like the rest of the freeloading hangers on.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Friend, oh the non punting guy. He’s one of those loyal people, loyal to his woman. I’ve never even tempted him, others I do though.

Yep you’re 100% correct there, I pay for him and other people that are around. I won’t deny that. It seems I’m always paying. Doesn’t bother me but now that you mention it yes I’m the guy that pays. So when I offered you a free booking it meant nothing to me. Don’t consider it anything more than pissing money up into the wind. It’s of no concern where it lands. You are nothing special just like the rest of the freeloading hangers on.
    I’ll accept a free punt mate you can even watch.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast