Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Dating a ML

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    my ML is pay normal rate for overnight stay. i book her for an hour but i offer she hangs or sleeps over. I get free cuddle and a naked girl to sleep with

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky69 View Post

Is there any meaning to all this?
    No Vinnie, none at all....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    No Spanky69, none at all....
    She really is a beautiful person in so many ways. I won’t list them as some things are best left in private. From my side I need to learn to be not so abrupt on terminating anything. Maybe it’s because I’m too battle hardened and never give an inch. It’s been either my way or the highway. Time will tell on that one but I’m not going to be jumping through too many hoops to keep her happy. Yes there is a decent age difference. I’ve read that Asian women should be wary of older guys as they’re manipulative. It’ll be interesting to see how this unfolds or unravels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She really is a beautiful person in so many ways. I won’t list them as some things are best left in private. From my side I need to learn to be not so abrupt on terminating anything. Maybe it’s because I’m too battle hardened and never give an inch. It’s been either my way or the highway. Time will tell on that one but I’m not going to be jumping through too many hoops to keep her happy. Yes there is a decent age difference. I’ve read that Asian women should be wary of older guys as they’re manipulative. It’ll be interesting to see how this unfolds or unravels.
    My two cents... Fantasies are fantasies, they never come true unless you go out there and really make it happen. There's no such things as battle hardened, PTSD is for pussies. And no, Asian women don't get manipulated by older men, it's the other way around. Maybe you should be a bishop and hopefully not get stabbed during livestream.

You obviously like this girl enough to ditch the other girls in your life and you like her enough to dismiss the fact she does whatever she does I think you’re in denial you’re trying to tell us that you’re laying down the law whilst letting her fuck or suck other guys I think you’re in love and at this point she has the upper hand wether you think so or not good luck mate you never know it might turn out well but yeah I think it’s time to be honest with yourself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by kayofa View Post
    My two cents... Fantasies are fantasies, they never come true unless you go out there and really make it happen. There's no such things as battle hardened, PTSD is for pussies. And no, Asian women don't get manipulated by older men, it's the other way around. Maybe you should be a bishop and hopefully not get stabbed during livestream.
    We’ve only just finished our day off together and she has several hundred photos to sort through and spread around on social media. Normally I’m a private person and don’t do such things but the younger generations are all about getting that photographic moment. So be it.

Getting back to women. I control everything and it doesn’t matter who they are. You either do or you don’t.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidmark View Post
    You obviously like this girl enough to ditch the other girls in your life and you like her enough to dismiss the fact she does whatever she does I think you’re in denial you’re trying to tell us that you’re laying down the law whilst letting her fuck or suck other guys I think you’re in love and at this point she has the upper hand wether you think so or not good luck mate you never know it might turn out well but yeah I think it’s time to be honest with yourself
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What is love? I have lust and infatuation for her but that’s about it. I’m still thinking two steps ahead of any eventuality as I’m not going to be shafted. The other girls I haven’t ditched completely as I believe in holding insurance. All she has is a guy who doesn’t jump when she says jump even though I want to. It’s still a battle of the wills and I’m happy to go along only if it suits me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    We’ve only just finished our day off together and she has several hundred photos to sort through and spread around on social media. Normally I’m a private person and don’t do such things but the younger generations are all about getting that photographic moment. So be it.

Getting back to women. I control everything and it doesn’t matter who they are. You either do or you don’t.

What is love? I have lust and infatuation for her but that’s about it. I’m still thinking two steps ahead of any eventuality as I’m not going to be shafted. The other girls I haven’t ditched completely as I believe in holding insurance. All she has is a guy who doesn’t jump when she says jump even though I want to. It’s still a battle of the wills and I’m happy to go along only if it suits me.
    Bloody hell, who hurt you? Guard that heart Vinnie, guard that heart.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone else dating an ML/WL? I’d be content with someone dating anyone.

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    Reggie stop watching YouTube, this is reality. I deliberately chose to not watch your links as I cannot afford high speed internet ok!
    You posted a youtube link in this thread earlier, so how did you manage that? Maybe you were at a McDonalds and used their Wifi while you ate your McSucker meal.

Massage addict has it right:

haha this post is hilarious! it is 1 of 2 scenarios:
    1. a well known forum member that has been banned multiple times and keeps coming back. In this case the entire post is absolute bullshit and exists only in his head.
    2. He is being played and has no idea.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You can find him at the intersection of infatuation and delusion

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rubit moore View Post
    You posted a youtube link in this thread earlier, so how did you manage that? Maybe you were at a McDonalds and used their Wifi while you ate your McSucker meal.

Massage addict has it right:

haha this post is hilarious! it is 1 of 2 scenarios:
    1. a well known forum member that has been banned multiple times and keeps coming back. In this case the entire post is absolute bullshit and exists only in his head.
    2. He is being played and has no idea.
    As Foghorn Leghorn said “it’s a joke son, a joke” in relation to the internet speed. Tell me, did you date anything hot today or yesterday or the week before or the week before that?

Quote Originally Posted by Massagecreep View Post
    You can find him at the intersection of infatuation and delusion
    Infatuation yes, delusion no. Every time we’re out people look, it’s either guys or women. Today another five women, plus a couple of guys loitering, most probably because they could see me feeling her up in public. I have no shame you see and from what I gather neither does she. My hands are never removed and she’s more than happy to back onto me or kiss as we entwine around each others bodies. I’m fully expecting to be removed from premises one day. You’ve gotta take it while it lasts I say.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What a window licker.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Give us this girls name, someone on here has probably creampied her.

We can save you a world of hurt right now vinnie

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well anyway, although it’s not dating an ML, I’ve seen an ML regularly for a few months (4-5 visits) and early on she was quite clear “no boom boom”. Each visits more and more was happening until she said “do you want me to eat you?. I declined and the next visit I explained my apprehension to the extra on offer previously and this visit we’ll go with that “eat you” extra. I got the “eating” and it was great, good pressure and lots of eye contact and seduction. I was thinking things good and I’m going to blow then jumped on top for cow girl. I wasn’t expecting that! Job done $100 requested, I sent $150. Anyway last visit more of then same, skipped the massage and went straight into sex, standing from behind, it was hot and sweaty and I thought hell I might ask for her number and we can catch up outside of work. She gave me her number and we should be catching up next week.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Give us this girls name, someone on here has probably creampied her.

We can save you a world of hurt right now vinnie
    Look I’m not denying she may try and shaft me but at the present time she is extremely honest. Honesty is a big thing with her. Now regarding hurt, she bit me three times yesterday in her excitement and I’m not sure if she was marking her territory but that is what happened. I’ve yet to return the favor but I always like to push the limits on anyone new that’s a GF. I don’t do that with ML’s or WL’s as I consider sex with them vanilla, they’re doing it for money and not kink and as such would never go past the norm.

Quote Originally Posted by gpav View Post
    Well anyway, although it’s not dating an ML, I’ve seen an ML regularly for a few months (4-5 visits) and early on she was quite clear “no boom boom”. Each visits more and more was happening until she said “do you want me to eat you?. I declined and the next visit I explained my apprehension to the extra on offer previously and this visit we’ll go with that “eat you” extra. I got the “eating” and it was great, good pressure and lots of eye contact and seduction. I was thinking things good and I’m going to blow then jumped on top for cow girl. I wasn’t expecting that! Job done $100 requested, I sent $150. Anyway last visit more of then same, skipped the massage and went straight into sex, standing from behind, it was hot and sweaty and I thought hell I might ask for her number and we can catch up outside of work. She gave me her number and we should be catching up next week.
    Will you progress from having to pay her and is she good enough to be a GF? Can you see yourselves together in a relationship?

I’m thinking a lot of guys are happy to stick it in but wouldn’t be seen down the street with their pay per play lady.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’m curious for the ones that have met girls outside but you have a partner / wife etc. did you end up telling the girl before / on first meet ? Also did you discuss any $ involved for the encounter ?
    I’m about to do my first outside encounter next week , which it’s being treated more
    like a date but I’m at a cross road to tell her exactly what I want and the situation or do I just let it play out lol

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sync3d3d View Post
    I’m curious for the ones that have met girls outside but you have a partner / wife etc. did you end up telling the girl before / on first meet ? Also did you discuss any $ involved for the encounter ?
    I’m about to do my first outside encounter next week , which it’s being treated more
    like a date but I’m at a cross road to tell her exactly what I want and the situation or do I just let it play out lol
    I've always told them straight up that I was partnered. It's really up to you what you want. I personally felt that I could not handle running 2 parallel streams of lies and still be able to enjoy myself. Imagine how disruptive anything could be!

Can't comment about the $$$ part. Never done SBs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m just letting it play out. No expectations. I’m not after anything. I’m certainty not sugar daddy material. As for not wanting to be seen in public as a punter put it, I’m sure she isn’t going to wear lingerie for the catch up.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’m thinking the cat’s out of the bag as far as some things are concerned. I’m almost 100% certain what you guys had warned me about has in effect happened… but I’ve just put a stop to it.

I was already on my guard before I even started this thread and had hoped things would follow a romantic course and initially they did till this afternoon. So two weeks in and it’s happened. I won’t say what but I was talking to a non punting friend and he straight out said what she’s offering to you is prostitution. It hadn’t happened and it wouldn’t have. He just stated the obvious.

You guys were right.

I was wary anyhow but I’m throwing it out there to validate your posts.

I’m not even upset.

Luckily I didn’t burn the other bridges.

Life goes on.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m thinking the cat’s out of the bag as far as some things are concerned. I’m almost 100% certain what you guys had warned me about has in effect happened… but I’ve just put a stop to it.

I was already on my guard before I even started this thread and had hoped things would follow a romantic course and initially they did till this afternoon. So two weeks in and it’s happened. I won’t say what but I was talking to a non punting friend and he straight out said what she’s offering to you is prostitution. It hadn’t happened and it wouldn’t have. He just stated the obvious.

You guys were right.

I was wary anyhow but I’m throwing it out there to validate your posts.

I’m not even upset.

Luckily I didn’t burn the other bridges.

Life goes on.
    You have talked yourself up throughout the thread. Now, it’s a case of you guys ‘were right’. Perhaps you shouldn’t be so quick to dismiss and denigrate the advice of others in relation to this topic. You went on and on about the fact you didn’t need to discuss what she does for work, even though that is what couples discuss. Oh well.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast