Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: share your views on tattoos, body art on WL

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Well if I said anything else it would be hypocritical as I have tats. But i think good tats are a turn on. Not shit ones done while drunk that have no meaning, but real art, done by someone whos is talented and cares are fucking awesome.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hadog View Post
    Well if I said anything else it would be hypocritical as I have tats. But i think good tats are a turn on. Not shit ones done while drunk that have no meaning, but real art, done by someone whos is talented and cares are fucking awesome.
    💯 % agree on this and in a similar position and with similar opinion
    One ML I see regularly has a beautiful fine line rose 🌹 on her ass cheek which she loves and I will always give it a great deal of attention as we build up to the DATY session

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I love alternative girls with good body arts. Even better if they are young and Asian but not many alternative Asians around.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tats don't seem to age well, and girls with tats age worse. Prefer to do without them .

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Some of the best & wildest sex I had was from crazy girls who were heavily tattooed and alot of piercings. Love it

They dont age well & age fast as tattooed girls usually drink/smoke/drugs as well.

Obviously you're not going to marry these girls if u were smart. Just enjoy them while they're young. So the tattooed girls not ageing well thing is irrelevant.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As above, tatts are a good sign a chick might like it a bit rough and freaky. Love me a big fake titted chick with a tramp stamp. V Lan lives on my memory

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    back in 2015, there was a korean in/outcall agency based in world towers. there was one korean girl there (roughly 25yo) that barely spoke any english. she had a full japanese yakuza-like back tattoo. she was great. saw her twice. smoked with her after sex.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So who cares? The massage is the same.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    back in 2015, there was a korean in/outcall agency based in world towers. there was one korean girl there (roughly 25yo) that barely spoke any english. she had a full japanese yakuza-like back tattoo. she was great. saw her twice. smoked with her after sex.
    This sounds really sexy.
    Tats on a ML or WL provided its tasteful art rather than random shitty ink is very sexy.
    Tats on a wifey, I'd prefer inkless. Something about the pureness of unmolested skin for a life partner that gives off the higher possibility of her not cheating on you (less slutty). But I know it's sounds stupid but meh it's just my opinion.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Generally no, but I must admit a tramp-stamp really turns me on because you just know she loves getting railed from behind. Instant boner!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    What I love about girls with tatts is how they intentionally give you a peek when in public. The clothing doesn't need to be super revealing, but if it shows just a small part of her tatt it really gets me going. My mind goes into overdrive trying to imagine the rest of the imagery. And of course all the time I'm thinking "what a sexy minx, she's gotta be a good fuck!".
    I usually end up booking a tatted WG after seeing something like that in public, lol...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I often wonder 10-20 years ago everyone had 1 or 2 and you wonder what they would look like when they get older..

Now a days full sleeves full legs full body, how will they age in 10-20years..

I am here not there for them myself

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornyman View Post
    Generally no, but I must admit a tramp-stamp really turns me on because you just know she loves getting railed from behind. Instant boner!
    Used to fuck a hot Vietnamese girl, hot but psycho. She had her boyfriends name as a tramp stamp. Whenever I was doing her doggy I would always pull out and spray my thick load all over his name

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiki kong View Post
    This sounds really sexy.
    Tats on a ML or WL provided its tasteful art rather than random shitty ink is very sexy.
    Tats on a wifey, I'd prefer inkless. Something about the pureness of unmolested skin for a life partner that gives off the higher possibility of her not cheating on you (less slutty). But I know it's sounds stupid but meh it's just my opinion.
    Oddly enough I’ve never had a tattooed girlfriend cheat on me, only ones without them.

But I love a girl with good tat’s. If they are done well they accentuate. Plus I have my back fully covered plus a few other smaller tattoos so I can’t really say I don’t like them.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trooper23 View Post
    I often wonder 10-20 years ago everyone had 1 or 2 and you wonder what they would look like when they get older..

Now a days full sleeves full legs full body, how will they age in 10-20years..

I am here not there for them myself
    I used to think that way too. How would tattoos age as the girl gets old or fat. Then I realised that by the time her body shape has changed enough to make the tatts look ugly, I probably wouldn't be turned on by the rest of her body anyway. So why does it matter?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12