Thread: K DOA - 150cm and so CUTE. She's a HIGH ENERGY GFE SEX MACHINE with top shelf BBBJ and PUSSY SLIDE

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

K DOA - 150cm and so CUTE. She's a HIGH ENERGY GFE SEX MACHINE with top shelf BBBJ and PUSSY SLIDE

I caught up with the new Korean girl Doa at Ginza Empire today.
    You can add Doa to your list of amazing K girls - in fact put her close to the top of your list.

LOOKS and BODY
    Doa is around mid 20s and actually looked younger with the cute little school girl uniform she was wearing.
    She is from Daegu, which was a nice change from the usual Seoul.
    Maybe that is why she is different to the other K girls. There is something special and unique about this girl.
    Doa is a cute little shorty at only 150cm.
    Perfect set of D cup boobs which I thought were all natural but by the end of the session finally realised they were a perfect hi-tech Korean job. They look and feel amazing!
    I love Korean technology. Samsung phones and perfect boob jobs.
    She has a curvy little body. Not toned or gym fit. Just nice and natural.
    She has a cute little round firm bum and nice white soft smooth skin with a couple of medium sized tattoos.
    Very cute and pretty face. A tiny bit of the Korean tweaking there too, but nicely done and looks very natural and pretty.
    Beautiful long hair, cute dimples and the the most gorgeous and cheeky smile.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Just arrived in Sydney, First time here.
    Definitely experienced in Korea and has the skills to prove it.
    Service and skills are as good as any of the top K girls at Ginza you know.
    Started off a bit nervous because it's her first day in a new country and new shop but soon relaxed and really got into the full swing of things,
    Really warm, sweet GFE girl and this what makes her extra special. You just can't help falling in love with her.
    But the other side of her personality is that she is as horny as fuck and super energetic and a little sex maniac.
    This girl is crazy about cock!

DFK and DATY
    DFK all the way with this horny GFE shorty.
    Fantastic intense passionate kisser. One of the best!
    Beautiful fully shaved smooth delicious pussy and loves the tongue!
    Wriggles and moans and squeals squirms and bucks pretty sure she came too.

BBBJ
    Spectacular BBBJ 10/10.
    I won't even try to describe it, but it is right up there with the very best.
    This innocent looking sweetie is full of surprises.

PUSSY SLIDE
    Wow! OMG! Holy fuck!
    Another Korean pussy slide queen.
    She was soaking wet after DATY and absolutely covered me in girl juice.

FUCKING
    Doa is a perfect fuck.
    Perfect combination of high energy, passionate intimate GFE and a bit of PSE thrown in too for extra spice.
    And fuck she is so tight!

ROUND 2
    Doa is a goer!
    Straight after the deed she is cleaning my cock with her mouth and soon enough we are into it again.
    She gave the option of a CIM but I really wanted to fuck her again so another mad passionate fuck until I was totally exhausted.

OVERALL
    Doa is a fantastic girl.
    She is small and cute and sweet and innocent looking and super friendly and GFE.
    But she also has another few gears and is a high intensity passionate fuck with excellent BBBJ and pussy slide skills.
    She is a little bit curvy so if you only see super slim toned girls then she probably won't be your type, but you will be missing out on a superb girl.
    She is a skilled service queen but at the same time very natural and warm and genuine and that is a very rare combination with WLs.
    I love her. I wouldn't change anything about her.
    If I close my eyes I can still see her super sweet and super naughty smile.
    She is very special.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I caught up with the new Korean girl Doa at Empire today.
    You can add Doa to your list of amazing K girls - in fact put her close to the top of your list.

LOOKS and BODY
    Doa is around mid 20s and actually looked younger with the cute little school girl uniform she was wearing.
    Maybe that is why she is different to the other K girls. There is something special and unique about this girl.
    Perfect set of D cup boobs which I thought were all natural but by the end of the session finally realised they were a perfect hi-tech Korean job. They look and feel amazing!
    She has a cute little round firm bum and nice white soft smooth skin with a couple of medium sized tattoos.
    Very cute and pretty face. A tiny bit of the Korean tweaking there too, but nicely done and looks very natural and pretty.
    Beautiful long hair, cute dimples and and the the most gorgeous and cheeky smile.

Definitely experienced in Korea and has the skills to prove it. Service and skills are as good as any of the top K girls at Ginza you know.
    Started off a bit nervous because it's her first day in a new country and new shop but soon relaxed and really got into the full swing of things,
    Really warm, sweet GFE girl and this what makes her extra special. You just can't help falling in love with her.
    But the other side of her personality is that she is as horny as fuck and super energetic and a little sex maniac.

DFK and DATY

BBBJ
    Spectacular BBBJ 10/10.

PUSSY SLIDE
    Wow! OMG! Holy fuck!

FUCKING
    Doa is a perfect fuck.
    Perfect combination of high energy, passionate intimate GFE and a bit of nasty PSE thrown in too for extra spice.

ROUND 2
    Doa is a goer!
    Straight after the deed she is cleaning my cock with her mouth and soon enough we are into it again.
    She gave the option of a CIM but I really wanted to fuck her again so another mad passionate fuck until I was totally exhausted.

OVERALL
    Doa is a fantastic girl.
    She is small and cute and sweet and innocent looking and super friendly and GFE.
    But she also has another few gears and is a high intensity passionate fuck with excellent BBBJ and pussy slide skills.
    She is a little bit curvy so if you only see super slim toned girls then she probably won't be your type, but you will be missing out on a superb girl.
    She is a skilled service queen but at the same time very natural and warm and genuine and that is a very rare combination with WLs.
    She is very special.
    Of course is you with the instant intel of the new girl of the shop!
    What a legend! Great review as always, and for sure im adding DOA to my list!
    She seems an amazing gem

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    how about k yuna from Ginza Club, she also new have you try her?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Rooter has never given a negative review on Ginza girls, so you will have to take it with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by geroumz View Post
    Of course is you with the instant intel of the new girl of the shop!
    What a legend! Great review as always, and for sure im adding DOA to my list!
    She seems an amazing gem
    Thanks bro. You will love Doa!
    The reddish light pics on the website are 100% definitely Doa and very accurate.
    I can recognise her face, hair and boobs. She was wearing exactly the same outfit and shoes today and the room furnishings I also recognise as being Ginza Empire.
    The outdoor pic looks like Doa but I am not 100% sure.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Here2rock View Post
    Rooter has never given a negative review on Ginza girls, so you will have to take it with a grain of salt.
    Because he doesn’t review the bad ones out of respect bro, he is the GOAT

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I guess this is a forum open to all.
    My advice to you negative type. Is to follow the advise of Rooter and you shall be rewarded.
    Keep them coming Mr Rooter

Thanks bro. You will love Doa bro! She's half cute kitten, half wild tiger. That's the best type of girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I certainly loved J Jasmine the other day.
    Who would you rate higher?

Quote Originally Posted by BobGeorge View Post
    I certainly loved J Jasmine the other day.
    Who would you rate higher?
    Geez bro, Doa and Jasmine are totally different girls. Can't compare them.
    Different face, different body, different personality, different vibe.
    What they have in common is they are both highly skilled (though I rate Doa's skills more highly).
    Jasmine is more of a cool chick to chill with and Doa has a more sweet innocent coquettish vibe, but they are both horny as fuck and put 100% into sex and have a good time.
    They would make an interesting double that's for sure!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mr Rooter gives consistently accurate appraisals of Ginza Club HQ/Empire gals. He ought to be awarded an OAM for services to Sydney punters. Those he does not review may be of questionable quality.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah pretty sure he just doesn't review the bad ones. They might not even make it past that first test drive.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry thought it would be a tough assessment.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Mr Rooter gives consistently accurate appraisals of Ginza Club HQ/Empire gals. He ought to be awarded an OAM for services to Sydney punters. Those he does not review may be of questionable quality.
    I have not seen one bad punt from him as yet, all positives and structured the same, he is one lucky fucker or punter.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I caught up with the new Korean girl Doa at Ginza Empire today.

LOOKS and BODY
    Beautiful long hair, cute dimples and the the most gorgeous and cheeky smile.

Definitely experienced in Korea and has the skills to prove it.
    Service and skills are as good as any of the top K girls at Ginza you know.

DFK and DATY

BBBJ
    Spectacular BBBJ 10/10.

PUSSY SLIDE
    Wow! OMG! Holy fuck!

FUCKING
    Doa is a perfect fuck.
    Perfect combination of high energy, passionate intimate GFE and a bit of PSE thrown in too for extra spice.

ROUND 2
    Doa is a goer!

OVERALL
    Doa is a fantastic girl.
    She is very special.
    Another amazing review rooter. I rank service over body, so Doa is added to the list. A warm, friendly GFE is always a pleasant booking