Thread: K Rebecca - she looks like Brandi Love for mine

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

K Rebecca - she looks like Brandi Love for mine

Saw K Rebecca for the first time today - and yes, she delivered in spades.

Messaged GE last night and somehow got a booking but for mid afternoon. Now this time slot is never my preference for a few reasons and after rocking up 5 minutes before time I then sat in the waiting room for another 20 minutes. Not too long but certainly not ideal given she was running over time.

Glad I had booked an hour, so we didn’t have to rush anything and I told her to just take her time and try to enjoy it, rather than go all out performance wise. So we mixed chatting and kissing early on which I was 100% fine with.

There’s a routine obviously and she’s extremely good at it. Won’t go into full details but it hit me very early on that she looks a bit like Brandi Love (and in her prime too). She has a truly amazing body (natural c cup breasts not fake like BL but still delicious), a killer stare and she turns on her sex appeal big time throughout.

Kissing this woman is a matter of keeping up, as is the whole experience - especially her foreplay and finish. Also a highlight was how she knows how to get your attention in the mirrors when in some positions - the eye contact then is just sexiness personified.

I find it hard to believe you’d be disappointed visiting her but each to their own. Her reputation is justified and although I’ve compared her looks above, she’s really quite cute as well. I found her attitude and friendliness extremely attractive.

So in the end despite the time slot issues, it was a tremendous mid afternoon experience with this vivacious woman.

But I’ll try to see her first up next time, if that’s even possible.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Should note - she has long blonde hair at the moment which makes the comparison more relatable, well for me anyway. Meng had reported the hair colour change earlier this week.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    @ GGI

As an Asian version of Brandi Love that is an interesting comparison. As you pointed out Rebecca is a natural C unlike BL. LOl. At 50 now , BL still looks bloody pretty amazing . Obviously looks after herself.

One thing about Rebecca is that she has that sultry look , has that demure style and talks too. Blond hair too , hence I can agree on that!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is it true, the best pussy slide in town?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Is it true, the best pussy slide in town?
    For mine Rebecca’s pussy slide is quite good but nothing like K Misha’s at GC. She’s the best.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So far K Gia K Rebecca K Misha and K Juju have set a standard on the slide that is going to be tough to beat. Misha and Juju I have just ahead of the other two in this department and Juju probably gets the most into it so if I had to pick my favourite so far she’d be it. Misha’s got me closest though in a shorter time, but I enjoyed Juju’s staying power here that’s for sure.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sounds like cum from pussy slide alone is not out of the question