I saw Nezuko today after almost a year and some months since I last saw her. Her hair has grown a lot longer. SheÂ’s lost a bit of weight too. But her personality, still the same - fun, bubbly and sweet.

I used to frequently see her when she first started. Back then, I was punting twice a month, which has now gone down to once every 2 or 3 months. Inflation yÂ’know.

I booked the night before after having enquired when sheÂ’ll be back on a few days ago. Booked for an hour.

I got there, paid the damage, and then was shown to my room while she was standing by the door way. She wore a long elegant green dress, which suited her new look. I greeted her in tagalog and she was surprised (she knows how to speak tagalog) to see me. It was like a reunion of long lost friends lol. She then started chatting about where sheÂ’s been the past year. What sheÂ’s studying now, etc. as she was getting undressed. We then hopped in to the shower where I was thoroughly cleaned. She then dried me up then on the bed we went.

She leaned to my face then gave me a kiss. Which then turned to dfk with our hands going everywhere. She slid down for a bit of cat bath then further down for some bbbj. Slow at first, lots of eye contact, then sloppy. With lots of spitting. She started eyeing on her pack signalling for dom, and was then asked if I was ready. I nodded. As she was reaching for her belongings, I was able to see more of her figure again up close. Soft, smooth, pale-ish skin. And she smelt nice.

On goes the dom, then she rode me. Quite the view as she was grinding. I could feel it hitting her spot as she started to moan. She came in close for some dfk and I started lifting her ass bit so I could pound her. I then asked to swap positions. Lift her legs up for some daty where she was very responsive. She was a bit wet but I asked for some lube so I could go a bit longer. She applied some then on the mish we went. A few mins of pounding, I could feel my left leg almost cramping hahaha. But I pushed on. I didnÂ’t bother changing positions as her legs were twitching already. And she was reining my body closer with both her hands. A few more, I said. More moans. We started sweating. A few more. And then we finished. I collapsed on top of her and I said goodnight. We didnÂ’t move for a good 5 minutes, just catching our breath.

She cleaned me up after and she said, we have 20 more minutes. I just asked her to lay down and chat. She caught me up on whatÂ’s happening in her life while she was giving me a massage. She mentioned living in the Phillipines for a few months to study. Anyway, the buzzer rang twice on us as we went a bit over just from chatting and laughing.

Nezuko was one of the girls I started seeing after Linh left. And definitely still someone who IÂ’d recommend, if youÂ’re after GFE.