Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's 420. WLs who smoke weed

Senior Member(無間使者)

It's 420. WLs who smoke weed

Back then when the Japanese massage at Rosebery still open, there were at least 3 girls who smoked and sometimes I just gave them a joint to get the extras. Anyone had the same experience? Past and present

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A few Thai girls don't mind weed, I had hash cookies with one and we got absolutely buckled from it, pretty strong that she was borderline about to have a panic attack

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've smoked with a few Indonesian, Japanese and Viet girls over the years. Generally though, I don't think it's a drug that makes it easier to get through a shift, more like have a smoke after work.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    I don't think it's a drug that makes it easier to get through a shift, more like have a smoke after work.
    Depends on your body and mind though, when I used to smoke heaps, a few of my mates needed it first thing in the morning to be able to function during the day but for me, I only needed it to unwind at the end of the day

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    A few Thai girls don't mind weed, I had hash cookies with one and we got absolutely buckled from it, pretty strong that she was borderline about to have a panic attack
    omg bro. my mate had THC gummy bears. at first, I didn't feel anything so ended up smashing 5. Within 1 hour, I could start feeling it and kept on getting higher and higher as time went by. At the 5 hour mark, I was flying so high that I felt like I was on a A380 flying to Dubai. Ended up heading to the city afterwards at 1am and went to No5 Marrickville. Best fucking sex of my life being smashed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    omg bro. my mate had THC gummy bears. at first, I didn't feel anything so ended up smashing 5. Within 1 hour, I could start feeling it and kept on getting higher and higher as time went by. At the 5 hour mark, I was flying so high that I felt like I was on a A380 flying to Dubai. Ended up heading to the city afterwards at 1am and went to No5 Marrickville. Best fucking sex of my life being smashed.
    I knew a girl at Ginza who told me she only does anal when she is high in weed. I wish I bought some and took it back with me tj see her. God damn her ass was great but I never got to experience it

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobender View Post
    I knew a girl at Ginza who told me she only does anal when she is high in weed. I wish I bought some and took it back with me tj see her. God damn her ass was great but I never got to experience it
    Yeah man, I highly recommend it. At the end of the day, I guess any drug will make the experience so much better. Smoking weed and doing anal is probably the best combination despite me not being that into anal. Overall, being smashed and having sex is amazing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    5? Man I took 1 last night and cant feel my body after that lol

Quote Originally Posted by Chitsu_koibito View Post
    TBH bro, it took about 3 days for them to wear off. I was fine 2 days later but wasn't there mentally. Thank god I got a Uber home from the no 5 marrickville.

Man, you have to take 1 and go see a WL when they kick in. Wait a hour or so then go. Best fucking feeling of my life.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does anyone have a reliable source for edibles in Sydney? DM me if anyone has any info. Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sex after smoking weed is so amazing. Ended up doing BBFS with a WL once. Best sensation ever. Wish I could do that again…

Yeah mate, 100% it's the best feeling. You are still there but fucked at the same time which is awesome. Nothing like blowing a load whole stoned

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where did U get them from? I get oil and bud prescribed, but they don't have gummies

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsw1888 View Post
    Where did U get them from? I get oil and bud prescribed, but they don't have gummies
    My friend brought it there. I never had one before that night

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah mate, 100% it's the best feeling. You are still there but fucked at the same time which is awesome. Nothing like blowing a load whole stoned
    Just saw your profile picture. Damn Dahyun is gorgeous

Yes she is bro ! I'm a big fan of twice. One of my regulars looks like sana from twice. She's Chinese but has sanas looks lol.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My friend brought it there. I never had one before that night
    Quote Originally Posted by CantCme View Post
    Does anyone have a reliable source for edibles in Sydney? DM me if anyone has any info. Cheers
    TBH bro, it took about 3 days for them to wear off. I was fine 2 days later but wasn't there mentally. Thank god I got a Uber home from the no 5 marrickville.

Man, you have to take 1 and go see a WL when they kick in. Wait a hour or so then go. Best fucking feeling of my life.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haven’t tried the edible ones, in the states and Europe are pretty much everywhere

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes she is bro ! I'm a big fan of twice. One of my regulars looks like sana from twice. She's Chinese but has sanas looks lol.
    Hows the service tho

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Where she work ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast