Thread: Anna - Southport - 0497 860 675

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Anna - Southport - 0497 860 675

Was up in QLD for some work commitments, noting some of the laws in QLD i will direct you to her reviews for what services she provides, but i can say it felt great and was amazing, loved been swollowed and balls deep in a milf soccor mum.

So arranged a time to meet anna and low and behold she live around the corner from my old drinking hole, anglers arms (its also hers, potential to pick her up for freebies). She was pretty much ready on time and gave great instructions to her place which is a modern appartment and was led to the bedroom, quick underdress and offered shower. On return i was laying on the bed with is high set which work great for her to just lean over and work her mouth magic, as shes short.

After a magic 10mins it was time to play first into doggie (her favorite) where i when hell for leather, slapping her arse and pulling her hair all of which she strongly encouraged. Just as i could feel the need to explode i her i pulled out and desided to dine on her sweet pussy before getting her to work her mouth magic again and into mish, CG and back into doggie to finish. Must say the aftermath look great and there was a puddle on the sheets.

She left me to shower and catch my breath while she went down to collect her coles delivery, on her return we chatted about life and crap about the area, as it was my old hunting grounds.

All up for $100 was there for 30mins unload, she never once looked at clock or made me feel rushed to finish, i think she really just loves what she does and is quite vocal as she cums (neighbours must love hearing her). When i back up that way im going back straight

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I notice she has a couple of different ads online - one of them says she is a size 18 bbw, and her locanto one says a petite size 10. Is there evidence she used to be a big girl and has lost weight (and saggy ), or definitely a trim size 10 these days ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Split the difference she about 12-14 maybe shes not a bbw. Honestly if you cant tell from her photos just go a see her for yourself.