Thread: The Cliche of crazy pussy is the best pussy

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

The Cliche of crazy pussy is the best pussy

Thought back to a girl who I used to fuck and she had the best fucking pussy ever, like slipping it in raw, it was absolutely divine, my version of Cinderellas glass slipper, the only pussy who could make me cum heaps of times in such a short period, but the thing is she was an absolute nutt case, like key your car, burn down your house, kill your dog type if you pissed her off.

So it had me thinking about other guys experiences here in that is it really a cliche about it or do the crazy girls really have the best pussy because it's been years and I still crave and think about the feeling of when first slipping it inside her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No they don't.

It's male rationalisation for fucking someone who is likely to do serious harm to you in one form or another.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubbies4Lyf View Post
    No they don't.

It's male rationalisation for fucking someone who is likely to do serious harm to you in one form or another.
    The irony is that she acted completely normal in the beginning and her pussy was top notch and that's why I kept seeing her, it was after a while that her true colours came out.

I was in that exact situation about 4 years ago. Started seeing this WL on a regular basis and soon found out she was an absolute nut case and I mean nut case. She worked at one of the shops in Rockdale so I hope to god it was not the same chick. In terms of her body, pussy was beautiful, tight and shaved. Perfect little B cup tits with a curvy ass for a skinny girl. You know those skinny chinese girls that wear the leggings and their asses shake a little when they walk ? Well that was the type of ass she had. God I miss that ass. But yeah, she was a absolute and utter head fuck. Went out a few times gambling, eating and all that shit. It ended 3 months later and thank fuck for that.

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Some of the best & wildest sex I had was from crazy girls who were heavily tattooed and alot of piercings. Love it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When I was in the bdsm scene I had a submissive who was the most intense root I had at that age. She did kaegles all the time so her pussy was tighter than anything else on her body. She was crazy as all get out tho. One time she got mad at me and wiped her ass on a sock and hid it in my drawer kind of passive aggressive joys I would find. And no her name wasn't Angela

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cplurt2 View Post
    When I was in the bdsm scene I had a submissive who was the most intense root I had at that age. She did kaegles all the time so her pussy was tighter than anything else on her body. She was crazy as all get out tho. One time she got mad at me and wiped her ass on a sock and hid it in my drawer kind of passive aggressive joys I would find. And no her name wasn't Angela
    Fuck, don't tell me did that sock thing after a number 2... FMD...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    And no her name wasn't Angela
    What about Amber ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The best pussy is a wet pussy (period)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agreed, at least in my personal experience. Crazy bitches are fun to fuck and usually know how to suck dick like pros

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I knew a deviate that behaved like that from Petersham. Did she have the letter A tattooed above her pussy?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Don't wanna screw a schizo bitch, she might hide a knife and stab me instead of me stabbing her holes

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had a fuck buddy with killer tits and a shaved head. She was dynamite in the sack, but also crazy as fuck. Great sex though. I had another f-buddy who was a muslim girl, and she just used to sit on top of me in cow girl and fuck the absolute shit out of me. Then afterwards she would talk about what a bad muslim girl she was. I don't understand the psychology behind it but she was a total firecracker in the sack.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornyman View Post
    I had a fuck buddy with killer tits and a shaved head. She was dynamite in the sack, but also crazy as fuck. Great sex though. I had another f-buddy who was a muslim girl, and she just used to sit on top of me in cow girl and fuck the absolute shit out of me. Then afterwards she would talk about what a bad muslim girl she was. I don't understand the psychology behind it but she was a total firecracker in the sack.
    Sounds like her psychology was at odds with her physiology.
    Blokes experience a similar struggle between the little head and the big head

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Sounds like her psychology was at odds with her physiology.
    Blokes experience a similar struggle between the little head and the big head
    Don’t blame the religion but the people itself. Even Christian as too even all other religions. If religion forbids it which means they don’t follow.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornyman View Post
    Hope you nailed her when she was wearing the burqa