Thread: V Elly - with chemistry, ticks every box

Junior Member(有D料到)

V Elly - with chemistry, ticks every box

I’ve now seen Elly 3 times and con confirm she is one of my best punts to date. She’s one of those girls that gets so much better the more you see her, and is very skilled at what she does.

When originally meeting Elly she reminded a bit of Nicole Doshi, has a beautiful plump ass and set of tits to die for. She’s definitely not the youngest WL, and gives off milf vibes, but it’s just so sexy it adds to her character that just makes you know your in for a wild ride with an experienced girl. Elly is friendly and accommodating from the get go, but as you build chemistry with her and get her feeling comfortable, she loves to get into the session.

Into the shower and all the usually rubbing and touching. DFK is just so damn good, constantly looking to kiss you and is an excellent kisser too. Swirls her tongue around and uses her perfectly sized lips so well.

The session then proceeds with all positions. She gets vocal and havls a beautiful moan and scream when fucking her and she opens up. She genuinely loves sex and yells ‘fuck me baby I want to cum’ when at her peak. Highlight of the sex was doing scissors sex position. Was so good and not one I do normally, although she initiated it and drove her body into my cock.

Go and see Elly if you want an experienced WL to ride you like crazy, and are after more of a PSE

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by aquaman69 View Post
    I’ve now seen Elly 3 times and con confirm she is one of my best punts to date. She’s one of those girls that gets so much better the more you see her, and is very skilled at what she does.

When originally meeting Elly she reminded a bit of Nicole Doshi, has a beautiful plump ass and set of tits to die for. She’s definitely not the youngest WL, and gives off milf vibes, but it’s just so sexy it adds to her character that just makes you know your in for a wild ride with an experienced girl. Elly is friendly and accommodating from the get go, but as you build chemistry with her and get her feeling comfortable, she loves to get into the session.

Into the shower and all the usually rubbing and touching. DFK is just so damn good, constantly looking to kiss you and is an excellent kisser too. Swirls her tongue around and uses her perfectly sized lips so well.

The session then proceeds with all positions. She gets vocal and havls a beautiful moan and scream when fucking her and she opens up. She genuinely loves sex and yells ‘fuck me baby I want to cum’ when at her peak. Highlight of the sex was doing scissors sex position. Was so good and not one I do normally, although she initiated it and drove her body into my cock.

Go and see Elly if you want an experienced WL to ride you like crazy, and are after more of a PSE
    Nice review mate.

I’ve been wanting to see V Elly for a while but keep going back to Jessie and the other popular K girls.

I will book Elly in the next couple of weeks and report back.

How’s her BJ and DD?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice, i was about to book her last Friday after work but then i can't see any review. Will book her next week. Thanks for the review.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How does she look?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    With her eyes probably.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is V Elly, Ellie from SP?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timeis629 View Post
    That would be a no 😎

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw V Elly in reception the other day - I will book her soon based on that flyby viewing alone.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by trampslikeus55 View Post
    That would be a no 😎
    Photo did not like her - but the overall service description minus the rimming was as close as you could get - though not with a fat ass.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosytt View Post
    With her eyes probably.
    Damn it, that made me laugh haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by aquaman69 View Post

Saw her this week and yes, she’s good. Just a little bit over the top on the vocals which is the pse routine but we did have a good time. Definitely goes all out with the kissing, enjoys herself and I can see the Nicole Doshi comparison for sure.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timeis629 View Post
    She definitely sounds like Elly from saigon princess

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by trampslikeus55 View Post
    That would be a no 😎
    Bro , her boobs natural or enhanced ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpearl View Post
    Bro , her boobs natural or enhanced ?
    Enhanced . But check that ass mate. It's like she got F cups tits grown on her butt