Thread: Hinata J at Fireflies: The Tightest Ever!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Hinata J at Fireflies: The Tightest Ever!

As I haven’t been to Fireflies for almost a month, I dropped in two nights ago to see new J Girl Hinata. I believe the stats and photos for Hinata on the website are correct at 23, Bcup, 163kg and approx. 48kg. So, size 6 dress size. No doubt about it.

https://firefliesbyjesse.com.au/girls/hinata-jp/

Hinata is an attractive and experienced Soapland girl from Tokyo and apparently only here for one month. I enter the room and Hinata greets me, although not exactly gushing and she explained she had a busy day. Ok, it is a Friday and so understandable, so I need to be patient. Hinata suggests a shower and I undress as does Hinata. Her dress plus bra and panties are removed within seconds and she prepares the shower. She takes one look at Mr Cock and exclaims, “oh sorry, my pussy is very small and you are too big. I can’t do sex with you.”

Yeah, yeah, yeah, we have heard this before and so the normal relaxed response kicked in. I really don’t think I am that big – but remained calm and assured her that I will use some gel/lube and go very slowly. But Hinata remained quite apprehensive – the most I have ever seen. I found out why, later….

We towel off and kiss a little and I lay back on the bed. I have to stay Hinata’s BBBJ was excellent as she focuses primarily on the head, rather than the shaft. My dick is swelling up in her mouth, which is really not helping my cause to get inside her pussy.

I suggest 69, which she agrees and moves into position on top of me. Her pussy is fully shaved and delicious. I start to lick her and try to use as much saliva as possible to lubricate her. I start to rub her slit and push with my finger a little at the entrance. There is no resistance from her, although she doesn’t seem that wet, so I keep applying more saliva via my tongue and finger. I guess her last customer was approx. 45 mins before me as she had stopped for dinner when I got to the shop.

There is no reluctance from Hinata as I slowly work my lubricated finger into her cunt. I finally get between the lips and enter her – and OMG, her pussy is SO SMALL and TIGHT inside! The smallest and tightest I have ever had. In fact, it seriously felt like I was entering her arse, rather than her pussy! Yes, that small and that tight! Seriously. I kid you not. (No, my fingers are not that big – just normal size!). Easily the smallest, tightest pussy I have ever had. Actually, I didn't know they came that tight.

Ok, now I know what the fuss is about. Time for some evasive action as I only booked one hour and this would require some work. As much as I am enjoying her BBBJ, I ask her to lie on her back and start DATY as I need to open her up a little for to be able to fuck her and have her enjoy it. By the way, despite her initial reluctance to have Mr Cock insider her and her busy day….., Hinata did not show any reluctance with any of the other positions or requests. I progress DATY and rub my finger up and down her slit while I lick her clit. I push my finger inside her again – with even more saliva- and her pussy is now starting to produce her own juice. I move to rub her g-spot and and note an sigh of approval from Hinata. Ok, we are making progress!

I then lubricate a second finger and insert that and then slowly push both now very lubricated fingers inside her. Hinata’s reactions are becoming increasingly positive and receptive as both fingers focus on her g-spot while I continue to lick her clit. Within a few minutes she cums and then another smaller cum follows. Hinata’s pussy is now opened up to at least the thickness of my two fingers, lubricated and open for business. Thank you GodI

I kneel up and ask for a condom, which is a tight squeeze but I finally get it on. Maybe she got condoms to fit her pussy, rather than her customers, LOL. She applies lots and lots of lube and I push into her. With the combination of 2FIP, cum, saliva and lubricant, I was able to slide inside her slowly and thankfully, there is no resistance from her, although there was a widening of her eyes and a gasp. FMD, I don’t know what will happen with a customer who is truly a large size. BigDipper and Mr Seven will need to do more preparatory work than me! Perhaps bring some tyre levers!

We fuck in missionary and yes, regardless of all the lube, Hinata’s little pussy is definitely tight around my cock. I increase the pace and I can see she is actually enjoying it and then Hinata cums again. Nice! I am pleased she did because having a reluctant sex partner is never a good experience; paid or unpaid.

Although she is tight and it was a very nice feeling being inside her, there was no way I was going to cum in the condom with all that lube. So I pull out and ask for CIM, to which again there was no hesitation and she willingly agreed. Back to a little cat bath, nipple play and then BBBJ until I exploded in her mouth. She willingly sucks every drop into her mouth and then empties it into a tissue. Just like a pro!

Afterwards we chatted a little about her life and work in Tokyo and shared some stories and experiences. After her initial reluctance was overcome, Hinata showed her true bubbly and chatty personality with a good sense humour. A true sweetheart! I hope I can see her again before she leaves and try some more ‘expansion’ activities.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good AR man!

I saw hinata last week on her second day. Good to see she’s not loose yet after a week now. Very same experience except for the part where she said too large lol. I just got the average size for a half Asian dude.

As for bbbj, I’d say it was good but not the best. Focusing on the tip only leaves much to be desired for me.

She is mega receptive to daty and fiv combo. She kept screaming iku when I visited her. Same as when we put the dom on, she rode me till she came.

As for appearance a looks etc; she’s advertised as 23 but imo give or take older then that by 2-3 yrs. As for photos, photos are filtered a bit. She’s cute but not as cute as the photos indicate and not as young. Also the one thing you don’t know is she has a visible mark on her shoulder. It’s not a problem for me as we all have our body issues etc. but I know some punters love the silk white translucent white skin j girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the compliment bro!

So, you were the guy who wore this poor girl out before me??!! LOL

You must have exhausted her because she no longer had the strength to call out 'iku, iku" (I'm cumming) anymore when I saw her. How can you live with yourself? LOL.

She is very very orgasmic. How nice!

Yes, I saw her (presumably) birthmark on her shoulder, but didn't mention it in my story, as I believe that stuff is deeply personal for the girl. It is a light colour and so you don't notice it after a minute or two. I guess in this job, almost everything is exposed.

Glad you had a good time. I will return soon. Can't let that tiny tight pussy go unattended.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post
    Thanks for the compliment bro!

So, you were the guy who wore this poor girl out before me??!! LOL

You must have exhausted her because she no longer had the strength to call out 'iku, iku" (I'm cumming) anymore when I saw her. How can you live with yourself? LOL.

She is very very orgasmic. How nice!

Yes, I saw her (presumably) birthmark on her shoulder, but didn't mention it in my story, as I believe that stuff is deeply personal for the girl. It is a light colour and so you don't notice it after a minute or two. I guess in this job, almost everything is exposed.

Glad you had a good time. I will return soon. Can't let that tiny tight pussy go unattended.
    No problem man!

Haha who knows. When I left and finished up, reception was getting pretty busy at the time.

Lol I did spend a good considerable time on daty at the start since it was a 1 hr booking I had. Always try to ensure the first 10-15 mins the girls satisfied first.

Yeah the orgasms were the highlight when I saw her. At first she needed a bit of warming up but after we had a good chat in the shower with some touching and teasing, that’s when she opened up. Then after the first time she came, she became very comfortable and was always touching and cuddling me later after we were done with round 1. Round 2 I just spent the remaining pumping her to try get her to cum a third time lol.

Same. Normally I don’t mention it but it’s apparent I felt people should be aware just incase. It’s not ugly or anything don’t get me wrong haha. Infact I kissed her there a bit on it incase she felt insecure about it so she could be even more comfortable.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bloom View Post
    No problem man!

Haha who knows. When I left and finished up, reception was getting pretty busy at the time.

Lol I did spend a good considerable time on daty at the start since it was a 1 hr booking I had. Always try to ensure the first 10-15 mins the girls satisfied first.

Yeah the orgasms were the highlight when I saw her. At first she needed a bit of warming up but after we had a good chat in the shower with some touching and teasing, that’s when she opened up. Then after the first time she came, she became very comfortable and was always touching and cuddling me later after we were done with round 1. Round 2 I just spent the remaining pumping her to try get her to cum a third time lol.

Same. Normally I don’t mention it but it’s apparent I felt people should be aware just incase. It’s not ugly or anything don’t get me wrong haha. Infact I kissed her there a bit on it incase she felt insecure about it so she could be even more comfortable.
    Yes she definitely warms up after an orgasm(s). But I didn't get the bubbly personality until after CIM and finishing. Hopefully I can see a bit more of that from the start when I see her again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great AR. Think I'll need to book soon.