Thread: Somi: K Girl Next Door with Great BBBJ

Senior Member(無間使者)

Somi: K Girl Next Door with Great BBBJ

I’m slowly catching up on my reviews and this one must be approx 4 weeks old. Did the normal stuff at Reception in terms of handing over the damage and then upstairs to the room. Somi opened the door in a cute dress (not the black dress in her Profile, but still quite sexy) and greeted me with a DFK. Good start!

https://firefliesbyjesse.com.au/girls/somi-k/

Her description is relatively accurate in terms of approx. 160cm, B-cup boobs and approximately 48kg. Her boobs are relatively full B cup size and to be serious, I would have thought she might be a little less than 48kg. I would have thought slightly less, say 45-46 kg. As readers can imagine, it is rare to say the girl looks like she weighs less than her profile states. Just my opinion.

Somi has an attractive girl next door face, which looked both slightly younger and older, depending where she stood in the room, due to lighting and probably puts her at late 20s (there is no age on her profile). Very normal-girl-next-door rather than a ‘K-Pop Star’. I didn’t see the resemblance to a K Pop star under any of the lights in the room. Perhaps due to the stage and microphone MIA. Strangely, up close, Somi is more attractive. Not hot, but very 'girl-next-door' attractive. The type of girl you see walking to the bus stop and you are thinking, "I wanna fuck her". Ok, I admit too much. I don't wanna go to jail.

Somi has an attractive body, although quite normal for an Asian girl – not super skinny and not chubby and quite nice to look at. I spotted her lovely smooth shaved pussy as she was undressing for the shower, which I was dying to taste. I love shaved pussy.

After we both showered, over to the bed and Somi starts her routine. Somi’s profile says she is experienced and this becomes obvious as she progresses her service, so I backed off and let her proceed. That us rare for me. Starting off with more DFK, Somi moved to a very nice catbath and then on to BBBJ. Her experience in this job really comes to the fore once she put my cock in her mouth and started to suck up and down on it. Very enjoyable. Good traction on the head and the shaft. Very nice BBBJ.

We changed position to put Somi on her back and she offered “condom?” to which I replied “not yet – now it’s your turn”, to which she replied ‘whaat?’ In Australian, we would say 'WTF?" I was still dying to lick her lovely smooth pussy and so started with kissing her lips, cheeks and neck, but soon moved on to flicking her nipples with my tongue. I was her first customer for the day and got some little gasps of approval. Then traced my tongue down to her pussy and she willingly spread her legs for me to provide full access. TBH, I love that. It was nice to taste her and I enjoyed licking her so it went on for a while.

Finally got back up on my knees, wiped my mouth and cheeks with a tissue, applied a condom and some lube, then entered her. The fucking was very nice, alternating between DFK and licking her neck and boobs. She responded by licking my nipples if I stretched out over her, or touching them when I was stimulating hers. Moved to doggy and I caressed her bum and held on to her hips while driving inside her. Somi could take it all, the whole length and girth, without any fuss - although admittedly sometimes with some gasps and groans. Very nice to be able to fuck her hard and fast without any fuss. From memory, we also did cowgirl and Somi seemed happy to take my cock in any position.

As I wanted to CIM and time was running out, we moved back to BBBJ on my back and Somi sucked me until I exploded in her mouth. There was no hesitation on her part to take it all and she continued with some tongue twirls around the head of my cock after I came, for some extra enjoyment. A nice session with a very pleasant girl who was very willing to please. Obviously very experienced and has skills to match. Not a movie star, but very girl-next door. "I'll be back" .... to show her some things.....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the review, good to see more Korean girls appearing in shops that didnt have many Koreans.
    Girl next door + a bit of PSE is a good combo!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thanks i always wanted to know about Somi

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the AR.

Good to know more about her. The photos don’t tell much lol and description. Kpop star but she looks a little older than other k girls so was confused. Maybe will try her when I have time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi yowser, thanks for the reply. Keep up the great work that you are doing! And thanks again for the various intel provided in the past via PM!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bloom View Post
    Thanks for the AR.

Good to know more about her. The photos don’t tell much lol and description. Kpop star but she looks a little older than other k girls so was confused. Maybe will try her when I have time.
    Yes, worth seeing for her service, but definitely not a K-Pop Star type. They should delete this reference as it is misleading. I estimate Somi is late 20s, but her looks changed a lot depending on the light. Very girl-next-door type. But good communication in the room, plus ...... the other attributes I mentioned.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Apologies for that. Age updated, K-pop reference deleted, the responsible person for that description writing has been grilled like K-Grill meat.
    Hi all! We want to continuously improve, so please give me detailed feedbacks on girls and shop at
    wechat/line ID: eastwindfirefly
    so we can monitor and continuously improve service quality. Without feedbacks it is hard for us to know and improve! Thank you all!
    For recruiting chats can contact me as well