Thread: Bella - a rare Renwick fail. No Bella of the ball.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Bella - a rare Renwick fail. No Bella of the ball.

A good shop needs to have consistency and I’m afraid Tiffany dropped the ball with Bella. Don’t get me wrong, I love this place for the unique service they offer (ass play) and gorgeous stable of beauties but Bella - nah.

Average plain 30s to 40s girl with good massage skills. Fine for a therapeutic shop like Vitality 99 where you can catch the occasional clothed hj for $30 but at Renwick level - nah.

Massage is fine. Hard the way I like it. I get a call. And Bella hands me the phone while getting a bit more sensual.

After the call she motions for my legs to open then stuffs a dildo up my ass like sticking the back of a toothbrush to clear a drain. Yikes and painful af.

Next we do the flip. But no clothes off for her. To make matters worse she applies burning septic towels to my cock and balls like I had just returned from a bordello in Bangladesh.

I touch her clothes and motion for them to come off thinking her English is not good. No response.

Eventually I touch her zipper and she gets it. Only boobs out. No pussy.

Ok let’s make the most of this. I shove my cock between her melons and blow a weeks worth of cum. It takes her 10’minutes and a packet of antiseptic wet wipes to recover. Ok finished now.

Tiffany had promised me 10-15 of her killer therapeutic massage at the end. No worries that will salvage it.

Tiffany comes in ‘Sorry. with customer now. no can do.” How was Bella? Let’s talk later.

Saw a couple of her other hotties on the way out - Amber, Angie, etc. I felt even more short changed.

Shop owners please don’t put out sub par talent. You will only lose loyalty in the long run. Too many options out there now. The pandemic is over and talent is flourishing.

I was so frustrated I accidentally side swiped a car on the way out. Now I have to pay $800 insurance excess on top of a bad punt.

Last time I was there Ii booked Emily. I rock up and was told she can’t do overtime and was sent home.

Honestly too many options closer to home.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review mate. You're all praises for this shop generally so I guess this one must have been the rare bad one.

Quote Originally Posted by Rdlr84 View Post
    Thanks for the review mate. You're all praises for this shop generally so I guess this one must have been the rare bad one.
    I’ am not a shill. I praise the good and acknowledge the bad. Tiffany is a great operator and this was a rare and expensive fail for me.

Shop Owner
    Thanks your good review darling ,sorry about that ,Bella no work here anymore, beause very busy yesterday,Tiffany will help u massage next time ,hope see u soon
    Last edited by ladyau; 23-04-2024 at 09:07 PM.

I’m afraid two bad experiences in a row won’t make me want to come back. Bella didn’t get nude for a nude hj. Emily didn’t honor my booking last time costing an hour in time and gas Tiffany is generally a good operator but I don’t think she gave these bookings enough attention, she was busy and probably making good short term money. I want to go the long haul with shops and build mutual respect. Just not feeling this at Renwick these days,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A good honest take on things mate. Plenty of other options out there for us all...

Plenty of other options - Ada’s on 200 Stanmore and new one (69 SAVANN) in Five Dock, Fireflies by Jessie in the city and perhaps the newest and most curious one is Sydney 106 (aka 106 Poplar) - trans, cupping and other wild shit. They have their act together with bookings too. Tell them Aussieguyinsf sent you.

Studio Address
    Shop 1/6 Poplar Street, Surry Hills
    Discreet Walk-in Entrance (Quiet off street)

☎0414 218 732

Add Wechat for extra photos and descriptions of our girls
    Wechat ID:_6Poplarsurryhills

If any other shops want a review, be warned I’m honest and will report bullshit services and practices to warn fellow punters.

I’d avoid Renwick for now to give Tiffany a chance to clean up her roster and act.