Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why I go to Vietnam

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Double post - deleted
    Last edited by PussyAddict; 29-04-2024 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Double post - deleted

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm a western guy in vn atm
    No call girls off gaito are responding - could be +61 number ???
    The shop girls, tinder freelancers are very pushy for tips before and after. They think they have you once you hand first bundle of cash
    One whore even asked for tips because of pain after - was all a charade.
    Focusing on normal girls instead, still no luck.
    The whores here also don't shower - yuck 🤮
    I been ripped twice and turned off the scene here. Service way better in Sydney

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyAddict View Post
    I'm a western guy in vn atm
    No call girls off gaito are responding - could be +61 number ???
    The shop girls, tinder freelancers are very pushy for tips before and after. They think they have you once you hand first bundle of cash
    One whore even asked for tips because of pain after - was all a charade.
    Focusing on normal girls instead, still no luck.
    The whores here also don't shower - yuck ��
    I been ripped twice and turned off the scene here. Service way better in Sydney
    dont pay more than just the agreed amount, be firm my guy.
    go to a massage place, service will be much better there. girls dont rush and you can complain to the guys if they act up. im having a 3 month holiday here. cheap asf.
    went to a massage place in Nha Trang last week. massage price was 1m and 1m tip to the girl for full service (100 or 120 minutes, cant remember)
    as a western looking guy, girls will automatically come up to you but be careful, avoid them. my friend who is vietnamese said you have to be upfront, asking for price and their service first and be firm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bjl0v3s View Post
    dont pay more than just the agreed amount, be firm my guy.
    go to a massage place, service will be much better there. girls dont rush and you can complain to the guys if they act up. im having a 3 month holiday here. cheap asf.
    went to a massage place in Nha Trang last week. massage price was 1m and 1m tip to the girl for full service (100 or 120 minutes, cant remember)
    as a western looking guy, girls will automatically come up to you but be careful, avoid them. my friend who is vietnamese said you have to be upfront, asking for price and their service first and be firm
    👍👍👍👍 Yeah I'll try massage joint before leaving. Finding vn girls hot as f compared to Thai girls. There so tiny and fat one not really fat at all. There so damn cute I'll return in 6 months

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Haven't had the chance to snag anything here yet but one thing I'll say adding to their cuteness, for whatever reason Viet girls voices never change, they don't seem to get 'husky'.

They still sound like teenage schoolkids talking and giggling even when they old and wrinkly as f lol.

Went to this Che place for those special desert drinks and there was this old lady washing the cups etc.

I was turned around checking other things out, and what sounded like a young girl started talking behind me and I turned around, turned out to be her!

I'm still trying to get an opportunity to hit a massage joint myself or a special barber for a legit haircut and more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    I was turned around checking other things out, and what sounded like a young girl started talking behind me and I turned around, turned out to be her!
    anyway, so after you took her home and fucked her for the night. was her voice still cute?

I have Vn on my radar.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by CumShot View Post
    anyway, so after you took her home and fucked her for the night. was her voice still cute?

I have Vn on my radar.
    You can bet she washed more than dishes, the toothless experience was ace 🤣

/Jk

Am now in phuc Quoc.

Seems like a whole bunch of massage spots in one spot I may be able to get out and see if I can sample the locals here!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Many massage places work the cute girl our front as bait and the older ones inside

I find you need to get a cute one then see her a couple of times for s straight massage - give her a big tip each time - then ask her for extras once she is warmed up on visit 3 or 4

did this with a hot 20 year old in Hanoi last week - she was so hot.... I was dripping each time she massaged me
    massage was hard and strong but she was so small..

anyway - saw her the first night for 60 mins and she had to go home so i saw a 2nd girl for another 60 mins.
    saw her the 2nd night and she got a lot closer to me - massage all around m cock and got me hard - let me massage her neck and back and I had my hands all over her.
    let me massage her butt while she rubbed all around my hard on but wouldnt touch it
    gave her a big tip and got her number for zalo
    sent a few messages during the night and next day to get her to my hotel, but she is working 12 hour days 7 days a week
    went back for massage 3 - asked for a private room for 2 hours.
    she takes me up the stairs and has on the shortest little dress and a Gstring - was a great view....

usually ask you t keep underwear on but this time I didnt wear any so she said doesn't matter
    she is on top of me in a few minutes and is grinding on my butt while massaging me
    when she is massaging my legs she is straddling my feet and i can feel her mound on my heels
    then she gets right up to the top of my legs and arouns my balls

on the flip I am hard as - and she looks at it and says - ohh so big ....
    she she begins at my feet and climbs onto my legs and is straddling my thighs as she massages around my cock - he dress is up around her hips

she then moved her hands higher onto my lower stomach so i reached up and puller her on top of me and I could feel her siting against my cock..... i began massaging her shoulders and playing around her ears, and rocking her back and forward on my shaft - she was moaning a little bit so i puller down and kissed those amazing lips / roller onto her ( trying not to fall of the massage table ) and work my way down her stomach puller her Gstring aside and began to lick her - she got really horny and wet and pulled me back up to her - on went the dom and I did about 4 positions til I blew..

She is so so hot and was a great fuck -

cleaned up and paid her a big tip - which was about what she would earn in a month - she was worth every cent

After we messaged a bit and she promised to come on a holiday with me to Danang next month - cant wait to get her to myself for a few solid days

Senior Member(無間使者)
    spend some solid hours with these chicks and they were all accurate pics - so very happy
    the 3some was great and I enjoyed doggy with one while the other one licked my balls !

met a few new ones as well so all round good time in Vietnam as usual

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by memememe View Post
    Many massage places work the cute girl our front as bait and the older ones inside

I find you need to get a cute one then see her a couple of times for s straight massage - give her a big tip each time - then ask her for extras once she is warmed up on visit 3 or 4

did this with a hot 20 year old in Hanoi last week - she was so hot.... I was dripping each time she massaged me
    massage was hard and strong but she was so small..

anyway - saw her the first night for 60 mins and she had to go home so i saw a 2nd girl for another 60 mins.
    saw her the 2nd night and she got a lot closer to me - massage all around m cock and got me hard - let me massage her neck and back and I had my hands all over her.
    let me massage her butt while she rubbed all around my hard on but wouldnt touch it
    gave her a big tip and got her number for zalo
    sent a few messages during the night and next day to get her to my hotel, but she is working 12 hour days 7 days a week
    went back for massage 3 - asked for a private room for 2 hours.
    she takes me up the stairs and has on the shortest little dress and a Gstring - was a great view....

usually ask you t keep underwear on but this time I didnt wear any so she said doesn't matter
    she is on top of me in a few minutes and is grinding on my butt while massaging me
    when she is massaging my legs she is straddling my feet and i can feel her mound on my heels
    then she gets right up to the top of my legs and arouns my balls

on the flip I am hard as - and she looks at it and says - ohh so big ....
    she she begins at my feet and climbs onto my legs and is straddling my thighs as she massages around my cock - he dress is up around her hips

she then moved her hands higher onto my lower stomach so i reached up and puller her on top of me and I could feel her siting against my cock..... i began massaging her shoulders and playing around her ears, and rocking her back and forward on my shaft - she was moaning a little bit so i puller down and kissed those amazing lips / roller onto her ( trying not to fall of the massage table ) and work my way down her stomach puller her Gstring aside and began to lick her - she got really horny and wet and pulled me back up to her - on went the dom and I did about 4 positions til I blew..

She is so so hot and was a great fuck -

cleaned up and paid her a big tip - which was about what she would earn in a month - she was worth every cent

After we messaged a bit and she promised to come on a holiday with me to Danang next month - cant wait to get her to myself for a few solid days
    So what was the damage in AUD?

Mine is still a tale of woe haha haven't been able to get out to do anything.

However, went to Sunworld today, and the amount of Korean and Chinese talent on display was overwhelming. It was a like a swimsuit pageant.

Saw some seriously hot MILF and swimsuits which belonged in a lingerie lineup.

It didn't help the guide had a smoking body (only an averageish face though) and she decided to wear tights and a body fitted upper which exposed the midriff.

In a state of complete helplessness, I had to punch out two on my own (sad times) whilst at the park. Just too barred up.

Last chance for me HCMC but I think I have to do the hot toc rather than massage....

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Thanks boys, this is a good read!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12