Thread: Jannie - springfield lakes - locanto

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Jannie - springfield lakes - locanto

Was traveling through brisbane and was out near ipswich so msg her a few day before and arranged a time and date.

Getting to her place is a little out of town and impossible without a car as she out in the ipswich area. Her house is very clean and she has a room which im sure she has just for work with a great bed.

We both strip and lay on the bed and shecis right into one great bbbj, lots of depth and eye contact and will keep it up as long as you want.

Wanting more after copping great head in many positions, laying, on my knees, sitting on edge of bed and my fav standing with her on her knees looking up at me. It was time for sex. Got her on top which she really dod get into for a larger lady (but not fat). Before it was into mish and then finish with doggie where i unloaded deep inside her and waited until i got soft and she push my cock out. Watching my cum dripping out onto the bed.

From here i layed back and with in 5 mins she was working my cock with her mouth again. This time i just layed back and within 10mins a second load way blown down her throat which she swollowed.

From here we chatted about all kinds of things, she work retail as her real job and only does this work for the sexual gratifacation, hence why shes so cheap, not really after the money just the cum and the look on a mans face as he cums, her words.

Time to leave and i drove to the GC for my evening meet up with a young thing i got of SA to spend the night with in my hotel, but thats another story. But needless to say all i was thinking about was my next meeting with Jannie and her wonderful BBBJ skills

https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...n-for-Sex.html

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have seen her, she was enthusiastic and enjoyed myself. I agree she can hold a conversation which is a bonus. WIR Yes.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’ve wanted to fuxk that lady for years. But I’m always worried about stds because she gets creamed in by so many guys. Just like the zillmere milf. That and you need Locanto to contact her. No issue with stds?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewsif View Post
    I’ve wanted to fuxk that lady for years. But I’m always worried about stds because she gets creamed in by so many guys. Just like the zillmere milf. That and you need Locanto to contact her. No issue with stds?
    I'd personally never see one of these ladies. Read a story about a similar woman in the US who knowingly had HIV and acted all happy but transmitted it to hundreds of guys because she offered BBFS and CIP services. She went to prison and I believe is still serving the sentence.
    She was mad at all men and this was how she got her revenge.
    A lot of women have this in them.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just a follow up. I agree cream pie is not wise. Never done that. But did BBBJ here. In my view she has some seriously good BJ skills.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She has a crap load of good reviews so i don't know why you would go on about stds
    Shes a swinger too. Don't see her if you don't want but I have seen her and enjoyed myself
    Love a woman who loves cum

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Exactly, the good reviews are a serious indicator of happy times. I don't get the negativity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Strange that she doesn't mind swallowing cum but does not allow kissing on her lips