Thread: K Yuna - Kinky Service Lady

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

K Yuna - Kinky Service Lady

Had a chance to experience K Yuna when she first started. Bro reception said that so far all customers review have been good so I gave it a shot.

Appearance wise K Yuna actually looks Korean mix with Chinese. She said that she's full Korean and can't speak Chinese haha.

She has a more mature pretty face, around mid 20s. With a decent slim-ish body. Boobs and ass are fine shapes.

We got into the shower and she immediately start kissing me and lathering soap all over my body and washing the little guy thoroughly without stop the DFK. She turned me around and washed my backside while stroking my dick with soap at the same time. The whole thing felt very sensual and passionate from her.

On to the bed we went. She gave the usual cat bath and then a very energetic BBBJ, using both of her hands stroking, sucking and playing with my balls. She then asked me to get into the doggy position; which i obliqued. She wiped me off with the moist towel and went to town. I would say K Yuna would be top 3-4 best rimmers I have ever had. She's not the typical just slightly touches you with their tongue and counts it as done. She fully DFK you on both ends (haha). She then got down between my legs while I was still in doggy position and starting sucking me off again (while also still playing with my ass with her fingers). It felt so good, I held her head and gave her a bit of a face fuck. I stopped before I was about to bust and asked for the dom.

We domed up and proceeded to the good old missionary position. As I was thrusting her, I felt that her hand was slowly moving from my back to my ass again. She asked me if I want her to play with it while I'm fucking and I said sure. She domed her finger and we continue to pleasure each other. I couldn't last for more than 5 mins before finishing with that kind of stimulation. We cleaned up and lay down for a bit. She immediately got up and start massaging me. It was a good massage, great pressure as well as sometimes she sneakily tease my dick lol. It was really great that I just spend the rest of the time enjoying the massage and talking to her.

Overall, I would say K Yuna is for people who are looking for great service and good value for what they're paying. If you're just looking for the new pretty young girl to fuck then probably not for you.

I give 8-8.5/10.

Happy punting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can you tell me how much it was